UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APP Youri

Go down

APP Youri  Empty APP Youri

Post by youri b Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:32 pm

so each week , i'm going to tell you about my week in my intership in the UCS (cognac) rugby club . In this APP i do a general presention of my structure , my goal is to develop qualities for the players in the speed, the supports, energetics qualities and the power and strengh in lifting and weight training. i wiil have to improve many parameters of performance with all the players and taking into account the scales. i also will have to improve the comeback of injured players with protocol adapted; we notice i have to push forward qualities of adaptation, autonomy, organisation, , concentration, investment. The UCS is considered like a semi professional club , nighty pourcent of the players are paid by the club some of their have a renting car given by the club , others players have to work partially. the club played in the third division of the french championship : you have the Top 14 in the high level and under the 2nd division name Pro D2. I think i should enjoy of this big experience ; for me a big dream since a long time ; i'm a passionate of rugby and still the running since a long time

youri b

Back to top Go down

APP Youri  Empty Re: APP Youri

Post by youri b Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:30 pm

Hi John , last week was very enriching in my Intership , i'm in the club on thuesday and friday morning ; i did a session of Gym with players to improve their skills for developp power , explosivity ; the purpose is to prepare players at the best of their shapes for all the week end Match. We have to deal with the volume of the week training for not create an overload and reduce the energy.I took charge a group with 4 players and i made them do aerobie training and before that some velocity like run touch thorax with the ground and them stand up , do the the same in the other side and finish with sprint about 20meters in diagonal to touxhe the corner and recome at the start of the exercice;in a second part of the run session they did interval training like 15s of run at 100% of VMA and a recuperation of 15seconde in footing relax and repeat it 10times with 2 blocks of 10: i enjoy this intervention for them , they wanted to give the best in training in all the aspects ... nice mission

youri b

Back to top Go down

Post by youri b Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:35 pm

Hi, this week i choose to talk you about one extract of a book  i read  " Scientific Principles of Strenght" , for students like us it is very important to know some principles of training , to plan weeks of training in any sports , there are many terms to assimilate : the Autors of this book are Mike Israetel a professor of Exercice Science in Philadelphia , James Hoffman and Chad Wesley Smith
It tell about specifically training for powerlifting and refer to fitness and physical training for many sport  , it push forward that a logical construction of training give maximum results , since 1970s Periodized programming has been use by big Olympic training training center ; I learnt many definitions of training terms related to periodization like the different cycle : microcycle , mesocycle and macro cycle , accumation phase , deload phase and so on
it is very important to had big knowledges and lean on with references in some books like this one

youri b

Back to top Go down

Post by youri b Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:40 pm

Hi john , I would like to show you one subject is very controversed : "streching" ; its exist many studies are not complete, personnaly i listen myself and i use streching resonably ; in a case of a competition or an intensive training there are basic principles that athlete have to use for prevent injury , do an optimizate warm up to be ready at the necessery moment. I read a Scientific article in the website " Parmelia Physiotherapy" which highlight the principles of stretching and the methods to use
First of all , many scientific research said static streching do not reduce your injury risk when you use it in your warm up. Static Streching has also been shown to reduce peak power and force output in the muscle stretched. Studies shows that while peak power output is reduced immediately after streching. On the other hand streching yestersay will have no impact on your strength or power today. For perform in your warm up you need to use dynamic exercices to prepare your body for your specific activity.We also knows that a lack of mobility can be a risk factor for injury ;it depend of the situations of your sport : A long distance runner for example, only moves through a limited range of movement in specific direction.However a Gymnast has very high requirements for mobility and flexibilty
 If you want to get stronger , you need to do strength training.  If you want to be more flexible/have better mobility – you need to do mobility training.
Strengthening “tight” muscles is often a very effective intervention to relieve that persistent tension feeling
The nervous system appears to be the primary driving force behind flexibility .  The nervous system protects the body from injury by resisting excessive muscle length.  Stretching can desensitize this protection mechanism, and teaches the nervous system that this new length is comfortable and not dangerous.

youri b

Back to top Go down

Post by youri b Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:12 pm

Hi John, this week i want to tell you my sport week in the holiday ;
In fact i did a lot of sports during the last week i also relaxed me ; i don't impose me a routine of training to increase my motivation.i planificated all of my week training with differents pattern; i did 3 muscles development sessions and 2 running sessions :
the 3 physical sessions are decomposed in different parts ; one for the half body ( below the abs ) and 2 for the upper body one chest and back in 2 blocks one block with succession of explosity movements with the most power and speed as possible in the positive action in the second block it was volume in differents exercices and finished with abs and calves each training
My running sessions are coomposed of 2 sessions ; one in resistance of speed about 10s to 20s (80Meters until 150Meters) 2 series of 4times 150meters with a rest of 3minutes
the second session is composed of aerobic and PPG to developp the capacity of training like the chest of a car , it was really important for a best recuperation and develop other parameters like anaerobic training with more and more capacity to hold series in high intensity

youri b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum