UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semester 2 week 2

+14
Anthonin Garnier
Morgane piaugeard
Maéva De Sousa
Sarah LAVIGNON NASRI
Nina Brissonnet
Grégoire Gaucher
Gaëtan GARCIA
valentin.faydel
corantin E
Dorian MIMAUD
Marc Monot
Mathilde Donguy
Romain HUMBERT
Admin
18 posters

Go down

Semester 2 week 2 Empty Semester 2 week 2

Post by Admin Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:11 am

This week you can write about Cinema or Fashion (or both).
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 week 2 Empty Re: Semester 2 week 2

Post by Romain HUMBERT Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:36 pm

I'll talk about cinema because I find it more interesting.
I've always been fascinated by cinema because I think that directors have so much creativity it's amazing they invent any kind of history that are so awesome, nobody thought to that but they did it and very well.
Today, with the tecnology it's just so good to see a great film, directors make such crazy things that people may believe that it could happend in the real life like the conspiracy by the government, aliens or zombies and much more.
I'm jealous, I would have the same creativity as them so I could enter in this world or in the musical one that needs creativity too to do a funny job and be rich while being young and buy some crazy cars and all that things

Romain HUMBERT

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathilde Donguy Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:55 pm

I love cinema. Through cinema and especially films, we can see all the work of the director, the actors... Successful films require a lot of work, especially from the director and the technical team. Moreover, some films succeed in captivating the viewer from beginning to end and until the fall because they pass from film (fiction cinema) to reality.
And I like fashion. It’s complicated to talk about fashion because it depends on each individual and it’s changing. On the other hand, fashion can be a bit ridiculous because it automatically pushes consumption.

Mathilde Donguy

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Monot Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:36 am

I very like the sevens Art so I will talking about the cinema today. It's one particular activity il very like : see the movies old and the new. I like to know the actor and her history. I think it culture for me. I read a newsletter about cinema it's called "Première" and this month it's about the film for 2021 and they have mad a selection of 117 film : the new OSS117; the Kaamelot film; the new James Bond and lot of good film. I very like all gender of cinema but for me the more bad is the horror movies : always the same story,....
I very like science fiction, fantastic movies and action but I can see a comedies about love whiteout problem^^
My favorite film is Star Wars, I'm so happy when I see this film and I'm a big fan!!
So now with the cover 19 I can't go to the cinema so I see movie in internet or in streaming with Netflix,Disney+,Canal+,... and I see lot of good movies. I like series too, I think series it a new form of cinema and we have lot of good series now! I like "The mandalorian" because Star Wars Storie^^.
I think cinema it's a good subject for a conversation ^^
If you don't have any idea for a night, I now lot of film and I can give you a good film!

Marc Monot

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian MIMAUD Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:51 am

I think I write about cinema because maybe it's more complicate to do a picture. When you do a picture you have the director who makes the script and after he chooses the actors it wishes to have and their attributes the role. In action films the actors can be replaced by stuntmen according to certain scenes. In action films the actors can be replaced by stuntmen to certain scenes. Some people like sylvester stallone and others wrote their films by being the main actor in the film as he did with rocky.

Dorian MIMAUD

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by corantin E Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:49 am

I write you about cinema and more precisely of Rocky.
It's a saga of six films which tell history of Rocky, a boxer who lives in the poor district of philadelphia. He fight against the best boxers of united-states; in Rocky 4, he fight in Russia.
These character live in the doudt and fight for love.
This saga is amazing because Sylverster Stalone is a main actor, the different musics are beautiful, he fight to defend his values. The saga is important because many sujet are recall as the cold war, poverty and highlight american values.

corantin E

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by valentin.faydel Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:10 am

I'm going to write about cinema. I don't realy watch a lot of of film because I watch and read a lot of manga. But I have some film that I prefer. For example Avatar, I realy like this film since the 1st time I saw. I like it because there is action and it reflect well our actual socity. Also at it realese, it was a great step up in cinema because of the whole new technologie us. I realy hope the 2nd on will be as good as the 1st. And the same four the four other. An other film that I like is the adaptation of Ghost in the shell. At the start it's a manga but I haven't read it. It a picture of our possible future, evolution. It show a the sience and robotic will invade our socity.

valentin.faydel

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 week 2 Empty Cinema

Post by Gaëtan GARCIA Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:42 pm

Let's talk about cinema because I'm not from those who are called the "fashioned victim".
To my mind cinema is far more interesting than fashion. Indeed, cinema is an art aimed to everyone which can be understand by anybody. It leaves memories. We would all agreed on the fact that we all have a movie which has left his mark on our lives. Since I was a child I'm a true fan of the movie "Troye" with Brad Pitt. It shows the Trojan's war with a lot of fights which are particularly well done. I know each scene by heart and after at least 10 times I could watch it again because it is a pure masterpiece.

Gaëtan GARCIA

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Grégoire Gaucher Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:22 am

I don’t like cinema. I don’t really like also watching film, slumping on the sofa. For me me you burn time doing this. You will ask me : and when you watch video on YouTube or scroll on Instagram or watch TV, is it not the same ? No ! Or not really. The difference, for me, is that in Instagram or YouTube, I watch, most of the time, informative things. Not a fiction that will not change your knowledge or your point of view. This is a drastic view of what we watch all day long, and I don’t think that is good to be so drastic, and I’m not. But, no, I don’t go waste my time on a dark room with a big rectangle of light. If I want to watch fiction, and I did it almost everyday, it’s on TV because I can stop it when I want.

Now fashion. The question is : fashion in wich field ? We think first at the clothes fashion. But fashion is everywhere. It is what we will like, in an aesthetic point most of the time, for the next few days, weeks or years. It’s what register the best in the actual society. It depend naturally of the time, but also of the place, the region, and the « strong » culture (the tradition). We can see fashion like the concept who decide of what we like, what we want, and how to be register in the society. But we can also see fashion like a way to know the precedents points and play with them to adapte, and go where we want. So, I think that : Fashion is fashionable !

Grégoire Gaucher

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Brissonnet Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:48 pm

I chose to talk about the 2 subjects because I find the 2 interesting.

I love going to the cinema, I find cinema to be a very interesting art and loved by many people. I like all kinds of movies except horror movies. I think that the cinema professions must be very interesting (actors, director, scouts, makeup artist ...)

My favorite fashion designer is Gabrielle Chanel for her story, she started from nothing, being an ordinary seamstress, and she created a real fashion empire: The house of Chanel. This brand is known around the world. Fashion is a whole world, fashion sets a trend, and fashion dresses the whole world.

Nina Brissonnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah LAVIGNON NASRI Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:30 pm

I want to speak about Cinema because I miss the cinemas...
I love going to the cinema, to watch any type of movie. I saw a lot of horror movies with my friend (who is called Adeline). And, the first two dates with my boyfriend, we went to the cinema, two nights in a row ! So I really like Cinema, both the place and the content. One of my favorite films is "L'Odyssée de Pi", I saw it when it came out in the cinema (in 2012). The funniest film is, according to me, "La Vie Scolaire", released not long ago.
Since the first confinement, I watch series (before that didn't interest me too much). I follow Netflix a lot (it's not me who pays the bill, I'm lucky), and I think Netflix series are better than movies. I watch, like the movies, everything : French series, American series, manga... For the moment, my favorite manga is "My Hero Academia", my favorite French series is "Validé", and my favorite American series is "Prison Break".

Sarah LAVIGNON NASRI

Back to top Go down

Post by Maéva De Sousa Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:58 pm

Today I'm going to talk about cinema because I like cinema even if at the moment the world of the cinema is in crisis because of Covid-19. The last time I went to the cinema was last year, during my senior yard with my class to go see the film "La Vie Scolaire".
I find that the world of the cinema is an environment that makes inspires dreams but it is also an environment that is difficult to reach and many people fail.
Because of the health crisis, I watch movies on Netflix and a lot of movies I liked but I watch more series than films and my favorite series is "Las Chicas Del Cable", is a Spanish series and my favorite film is... I don't know, I don't have especially favorite movie.

Maéva De Sousa

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgane piaugeard Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:36 pm

I love fashion, I can even say that it's one of my favorite pastimes, whenever I can, I shop in bordeaux, larochelle and of course PARIS city of fashion!
I love getting ready I find that dressing well is very important, that's why I always pay attention to my image because it reflects who we are. Fashion is incredible, it is original sometimes with many luxury brands or not, sometimes very extravagant but so magnificent, she also an art. Fashion is first and foremost a passion but also entertainment that allows you to go out, see your friends having a good time, that's why I love fashion!

Morgane piaugeard

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthonin Garnier Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:17 am

I watch a lot of films normally, but even more with confinement. I watch all types of films, whether action films, comedy films, science fiction films ... but the genre I prefer is heroic fantasy films. Besides, my favorite movie is the Lord of the Rings, which I have seen dozens of times each. I am also a huge fan of James Bond and Star Wars. I also watch a lot of series especially the one that I am advised, that's how I watched Peaky Blinder in a week, and sometimes I watch an entire season of a series in one day. I can't wait to see all the new movies and series that will be released in the next few years.

Anthonin Garnier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 week 2 Empty Cinéma story

Post by Pierre JEUDI Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:12 am

I will tell you about the cinema, before the lockdown I went to the cinema almost once a week with my friends, sisters or girlfriend. Because, I liked to watch movie in cinema, it's much more exciting. But because lockdown, i don't no but it may be 1 year since I last went to what I remember. The last movie I saw was TENET, it's a good movie futurist so I like it. I hope to return to the cinema soon to see AVATAR 2 for example which I think will be very cool.

Pierre JEUDI

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 week 2 Empty Cinema

Post by Vigié Alexis Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:38 pm

For this weekend I'm going to talk about cinema, cinema is a performing art, it is even considered as the "seventh art". Cinematographic art is characterized by the spectacle offered to the public in the form of a film. What is impressive is the budget put into a film and what it brings in the end for example for the movie Avatar, the budget was 237 million dollars, becoming one of the most expensive films but which brought in 2, 79 billion dollars.

Vigié Alexis

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisa VINCENT Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:54 pm

I think the world of cinema is a wonderful world but very hard at the same time. Because when you realize all the progress over the years I think it's really crazy! Cameras, special effects, makeup artists, costume designers and everything that happens behind the camera that you don't see when you watch a movie you've made tremendous progress! Then the actors also have a lot evolved, and despite the popularity they have and all the agent they earn a lot are unfortunate due to fake news, people who want to harm them or who would be close to anything to take their place. The world of cinema is not all joyful all the time and many actors attest to this.

Elisa VINCENT

Back to top Go down

Post by maxine navarro Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:10 am

OK well then today I’ll talk to you about cinema. Before all the cinema closes, I go there every Wednesday with my friends because every Wednesday is the release of all the great films. I feel comfortable in a cinema room because it is dark with a big screen and a very good sound. When I was in hotel high school in La Rochelle, there’s a big cinema next to the high school, and in this cinema, there is an ice room. it is a large room with screens on the side for greater immersion and it's so cool

maxine navarro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum