UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 6 - Summer

+19
Dorian Gautier
Raphaelle Dubois
romain.thillard
Lucas Rousseau
Carla
quentinniord
Yamine
Laurène Coulombier
maxlévêque
charlotte gerbaud
juliette baril
Lilou Landret
Elise Dubois
arthur-robi
Hélaury noiraud
thuel Isis
lucas makan
Marchand Timothé
Admin
23 posters

Go down

Week 6 - Summer Empty Week 6 - Summer

Post by Admin Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:49 pm

You know what you have to do.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - Summer Empty Re: Week 6 - Summer

Post by Marchand Timothé Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:53 pm

Summer is the best time of the year, it's sunny, it's hot and we're on vacation. We can have fun, go to the beach, go out in the evening, in the summer we are free. Too bad this period only lasts 2-3 months, it will have to be present all year round.

Marchand Timothé

Back to top Go down

Post by lucas makan Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:23 pm

Summer is for me the best time of the year because the weather is nice, there is sun and girls. It is also the time when students take a vacation that allows them to decompress with family and friends. Summer feels so good, it's the season of smiles and good humor.

lucas makan

Back to top Go down

Post by thuel Isis Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:41 pm

The best season is summer. The sun is here! You can go to the sea and the beach to sunbathe because you are on holiday! We can eat ice cream! We don’t need to cover up and put on a lot of sweaters! I think summer should be the season of the whole year!

thuel Isis

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Hélaury noiraud Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:54 pm

Summer is the best season of the whole year, it's hot, we tan, it's the holidays so it's the good life. Good not for everyone since I get sunburned in the summer comes down to moisturizer, sunscreen and parasol. but summer for me is "open bar" for my stomach.

Hélaury noiraud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by arthur-robi Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:01 pm

Summer is the worst season of the year, I prefer the winter. But in the summer we have the longest holidays and i like this, because we can go to the sea to surf.

arthur-robi

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elise Dubois Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:10 pm

Summer is my favorite season because first of all it’s holidays, the time to eat ice cream… Very Happy and it’s very hot. There’s just one downside, and that’s that there’s no more football practice. So I play football in my garden or on the beach with my little brother.

Elise Dubois

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilou Landret Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:04 pm

The summer .. For me when I am told about the summer it makes me think directly of the sun, the beach, the heat and also the days lengthened with the sun setting late in the evening. Summer is the best time of year for almost everyone. Although I do think I have a slight preference for spring.

Lilou Landret

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by juliette baril Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:41 pm

Summer is the best season. It's the school holidays where we can finally enjoy. there's the sun, the sea, the swimming pool, you can go on vacation with friends or with the family. Go for a drink by the beach, sunbathe, swim, go for a walk ... There are also plenty of activities to do. we can also travel. anyway, there are plenty of things to do to avoid getting bored.

juliette baril

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by charlotte gerbaud Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:25 pm

summer is the best season of the year, for me, when I am told was I think directly of holidays, in the sun, to have a lot of parties and to have fun with my friends. Every summer, I go to Corsica for 1 me for the holidays. I love the holidays!!

charlotte gerbaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by maxlévêque Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:25 am

Summer is directly related to holidays.Indeed,it's time to share great moments with your friends and family.I am grateful that each year my family is able to travel because even though I like where I live, it would be much boring staying home 2 months.

maxlévêque

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurène Coulombier Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:49 pm

Summer is my favorite season because the weather is always nice, it's the holidays and also because I'm celebrating my birthday.
Usually in the summer, I work as a lifeguard in the pools so I'm always outside, I tan quickly and I love my job !!
My favorite thing to do is go to the beach until the sun goes down and party with my friends.

Laurène Coulombier

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamine Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:01 pm

For me, that word summer directly makes me think about some musics that I love, and I recommand you to listen to Burna Boy's songs (especially "Collateral Damage" and "Bebo"). Also, summer means holidays, holidays means happy days, and happy days means family and friends. I've enjoyed so much my last summer holidays with my family, I can't describe all the happiness that I have felt, it's just crazy.

Yamine

Back to top Go down

Post by quentinniord Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:23 pm

Summer is a time that I like because we are on vacation and we can go to the beach or the pool under the sun. But otherwise I prefer winter for ski holidays even if it is cold. Otherwise summer is a time when we de-resse and where we can find ourselves with family.

quentinniord

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:13 pm

Sunshine on you are skin, taned, sunset at 8 o’clock it sounds like my favorite season. The Summer the brightest, warmest, and nicest season of the year. To jump in the pool and eat some icecream while listening to good music, this sounds like a perfect summer day to me.

Carla

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Rousseau Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:11 pm

Summer is so good, because there are good temperature, the sun, the beach and not school. It's good for make money because there are many jobs available, or take advantage with friends . And it's the season of barbecue and this is so good!

Lucas Rousseau

Back to top Go down

Post by romain.thillard Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:54 pm

Summer is good season to work and win money. For me, summer is the time when I have bike race every weekend and this is at the time I do realice most kilometers which my bike, approximately one thousand seven hundred kilometers in one month. In addition, this is the period when you can go on vacacion in the Pyrenees to climb passes by bike.

romain.thillard

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphaelle Dubois Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:47 pm

For me, summer is synonymous with beach, swimming, possibly sunbathing…
But it’s especially synonymous with holidays and family!! And above all (but don’t tell our coaches) ice cream and restaurants. I usually go to Spain in the summer, more precisely to Llanca in Catalonia with my parents. My family had an apartment next to the beach

Raphaelle Dubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian Gautier Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:02 am

I prefer summer to winter because I don't like be cold . For me you say summer it's ice cream or beach or swimming pool. The best football competition takes place in the summer. The summer it's holidays and it's a party or the amusement park.

Dorian Gautier

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvyn Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:47 am

Summer is the best time of the year simply because we are on vacation. We can enjoy seeing our friends and going out in the evening because the weather is still nice. I'm at the beach all day in the summer, not to get a tan but to watch the bathers because I'm a lifeguard.

Melvyn

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - Summer Empty WEEK 5: SUMMER

Post by Dorian Peignon Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:52 am

Summer is the best season of the year, because the weather is nice; it's hot and it's just beautiful. You can go to the beach, sunbathe. In the summer, we eat a lot of ice cream. In addition it is great because during the summer, there is no school so we can go out every day. But still, we go to a campsite for several days to enjoy as much as possible. During the summer one spends our day at the beach because it is hot. You can go surfing, etc....

Dorian Peignon

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Lemonnier Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:17 am

Summer is the best time of the year as it is the biggest holiday period. We go to the beach, swimming pools, sunbathing, eating barbecue with family and friends. Camping or travelling in the summer is great.

Paul Lemonnier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by axel drouillard Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:44 pm

summer is the best season of the year, first of all because there are no lessons, we can see our friends as well as enjoy the sun, the beach (the beautiful girls in swimsuits)
the weather is nice, hot and it's daylight until 11 p.m. so we can enjoy the day all day

axel drouillard

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum