UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Notebook

Go down

The Notebook Empty The Notebook

Post by Tasserit Camille Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:30 pm

The Notebook is a 2004 American romantic drama film directed by Nick Cassavetes and based on the novel of the same name by Nicholas Sparks. The film stars Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams as a young couple who fall in love during 1940. Their story is narrated from the present day by an elderly man (portrayed by James Garner) telling the tale to a fellow nursing home resident (played by Gena Rowlands, who is Cassavetes' mother).
This drama film is my favorite movie, I saw him for the first time with my boyfriend in his movie theater. I love movies" rose water" ( I don't know if this expression exist in english) and disney are my life... I'm very emotive and romantic, this film is perfect for me. This film tells an exciting and passionate love story between two young adults during holidays. Their story touched me as many points are similar to my story and therefore I have identified myself when I was watching. The actors play very well, with an incomparable natural. I kown this film on the fingertips because I think I have watching this movie....hmm ten times?!
I LOVE THIS FILM OF GRIRLS OR COUPLES.

Tasserit Camille

Birthday : 1996-11-07

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum