UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group 1 discussion topic 3

+13
Léonie
Leila samy
Yara Abdelrehim
Leila
Marina Boisedu
Imane ZEKHNINI
cloe.delmarle
nmahtaj
Lucas
Emma Brancourt
SARAH ROI
Jason MASSIMINO
Admin
17 posters

Go down

Group 1 discussion topic 3 Empty Group 1 discussion topic 3

Post by Admin Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:19 pm

If you could live in a movie/game what/which would it be and why?

If I got that wrong please write about the correct subject (or not).
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Group 1 discussion topic 3 Empty Re: Group 1 discussion topic 3

Post by Jason MASSIMINO Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:48 pm

Recently I have seen a movie called "everything, everywhere, all at once" (a masterpiece) and I think I would choose to live in this movie. The movie is about multiverse, a world where multiple parallel universes exist and we found a way to be connected to all the different universes, and also a way to connect with every different versions of ourselves. That would be really interesting to see how a decision could have affected my entire life, to see every kind of person I could have become because of just one small decision.

Jason MASSIMINO

Admin, SARAH ROI and Marina Boisedu like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SARAH ROI Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:06 am

I think if I were to be in a game, I'd like to be in Grand theft Auto (GTA) just so I could walk like the hookers on the street.
They have a really fun walk.

Here's an example, because I'm sure what I wrote seems weird to you right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMV3GQHEIyc
SARAH ROI
SARAH ROI

Admin and SARAH ROI like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:38 am

SARAH ROI wrote:I think if I were to be in a game, I'd like to be in Grand theft Auto (GTA) just so I could walk like the hookers on the street.
They have a really fun walk.

Here's an example, because I'm sure what I wrote seems weird to you right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMV3GQHEIyc

Loosen your hips and swing your ass. It's very belly dancing like.
Admin
Admin
Admin

SARAH ROI likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Brancourt Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:28 pm

I think I would choose Mamma Mia! It's a movie full of romance, friendship, humour and ABBA SONGS (ofc). I really love this movie, I watched it (too) often when I was a kid, and even now I love to watch it. I would love to live in this movie, I mean, who wouldn't like to run a hotel on an island paradise (without have your 3 exes show up unannounced ofc)?

Emma Brancourt

Admin and cloe.delmarle like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:25 pm

Emma Brancourt wrote:I think I would choose Mamma Mia! It's a movie full of romance, friendship, humour and ABBA SONGS (ofc). I really love this movie, I watched it (too) often when I was a kid, and even now I love to watch it. I would love to live in this movie, I mean, who wouldn't like to run a hotel on an island paradise (without have your 3 exes show up unannounced ofc)?

My wife loves it too. I have never and will never watch it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:27 pm

If I were to be in a movie, well rather a movie universe, it would be the Marvel Universe. In this cinematographic world, you have so many possibilities which are offered to you, so many worlds to explore or even universes (because of the multiverse). I would definitely be a very powerful being such as Doctor Strange or the Scarlet Witch (my favorite character). If I were her, I could read minds, control them, reshape the reality as I wish, she can barely do anything she wants with her Chaos Magic.
If I were in a video game instead, I would definitely be in the upcoming game Forespoken, I’ve already told you about this one in a previous topic. I would replace the main character who has been teleported (not knowing how and why) from Earth to another mysterious world teaming with hostile (sometimes but rarely friendly) life. She finds herself with a talking bangle attached to her arm which gives her beautiful and powerful new abilities such as magic and stuff. I would gladly accept this bangle in exchange for powers and exploring a new world while fighting bad guys !

Lucas

Nour Abbady likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:29 pm

Lucas wrote:If I were to be in a movie, well rather a movie universe, it would be the Marvel Universe. In this cinematographic world, you have so many possibilities which are offered to you, so many worlds to explore or even universes (because of the multiverse). I would definitely be a very powerful being such as Doctor Strange or the Scarlet Witch (my favorite character). If I were her, I could read minds, control them, reshape the reality as I wish, she can barely do anything she wants with her Chaos Magic.
If I were in a video game instead, I would definitely be in the upcoming game Forespoken, I’ve already told you about this one in a previous topic. I would replace the main character who has been teleported (not knowing how and why) from Earth to another mysterious world teaming with hostile (sometimes but rarely friendly) life. She finds herself with a talking bangle attached to her arm which gives her beautiful and powerful new abilities such as magic and stuff. I would gladly accept this bangle in exchange for powers and exploring a new world while fighting bad guys !

You can be in those universes but you have no powers and are abused by all the superhuman characters in them.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:18 pm

Admin wrote:
Lucas wrote:If I were to be in a movie, well rather a movie universe, it would be the Marvel Universe. In this cinematographic world, you have so many possibilities which are offered to you, so many worlds to explore or even universes (because of the multiverse). I would definitely be a very powerful being such as Doctor Strange or the Scarlet Witch (my favorite character). If I were her, I could read minds, control them, reshape the reality as I wish, she can barely do anything she wants with her Chaos Magic.

You can be in those universes but you have no powers and are abused by all the superhuman characters in them.

Well according to the topic I can choose my universe, if I have that power, I can then choose who I am, I don’t like the idea of being abused by heroes ! Mad
And you know what I have a better idea ! I would reshape reality so you would be surrounded by hundreds of Imanes yelling at you about makeup and stuff !

Lucas

Admin and Emma Galan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:29 pm

Lucas wrote:
Admin wrote:

Well according to the topic I can choose my universe, if I have that power, I can then choose who I am, I don’t like the idea of being abused by heroes ! Mad
And you know what I have a better idea ! I would reshape reality so you would be surrounded by hundreds of Imanes yelling at you about makeup and stuff !

That sounds like heaven or a reward from the Koran.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Lucas likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by nmahtaj Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:50 pm

If I could live in a movie it will be Rush Hour. The movie stars Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker, two of the funniest actors ever. What I like the most about this movie, is even Chris tucker aka Detective James Carter is really dumb, but he succeeded in everything that he attempted. It will be so fun if we can do stupid things but at the end of the day we achieve all the goals we wanted to attend. Besides that the movies scenes were shot in LA, my favourite city. I think that's the life that I want : being successful without doing any efforts in the most beautiful city in the world.

nmahtaj

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by cloe.delmarle Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:04 pm

If I were to live in a moovie, I guess I would choose Once upon a time in the west. It is quite a rude western to watch but I think this time was really interesting to live in, and I am really curious to see how I would handdle the atmosphere at this era.

cloe.delmarle

Admin and Nour Abbady like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Imane ZEKHNINI Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:52 pm

I looove Supernatural, a very great show with a lot of action, plus I'm kinda in love with Dean Winchester, he's my comfort character so I'd like to live in the show but only if I'm gonna have a love story with him  Razz I don't mind dating his brother Sam but I still prefer Dean hehe. But knowing the show, I'll probably die before he even looks at me.......
Imane ZEKHNINI
Imane ZEKHNINI

Admin, SARAH ROI and Lucas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:30 am

Imane ZEKHNINI wrote:I looove Supernatural, a very great show with a lot of action, plus I'm kinda in love with Dean Winchester, he's my comfort character so I'd like to live in the show but only if I'm gonna have a love story with him  Razz I don't mind dating his brother Sam but I still prefer Dean hehe. But knowing the show, I'll probably die before he even looks at me.......

Leave Sam for me ! I’m deeply in love with this show too !

Lucas

Admin and Imane ZEKHNINI like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina Boisedu Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:43 am

If I were to live in a video game's universe, I guess it would be first en foremost Assassin's Creed or Watch Dogs, because it's on my top 10 games of all time (nostalgic list), and I would love to join the cause and become an assassin or a hacker activist. Sounds like a lot of fun and usually it's to help society by preserving free will and freedom, which are extremely important to me.

Marina Boisedu

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Leila Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:17 pm

If I could live in one of my favorite movies it would probably be the Harry Potter world. It would be great to have magical powers, cast spells and make magical potions. Living in this world would offer me the opportunity to discover enchanted places, meet other wizards, discover magical creatures, but the greatest thing would be to live in Hogwarts and discover every corner of this mysterious castle.
Leila
Leila

Birthday : 1994-06-23

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Yara Abdelrehim Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:17 pm

I think I would want to live in Gilmore Girls. It's my comfort TV show and I love all of the main characters. I would like to live in the same town they live in it's very calm and cozy and no one is problematic.
If not, I would want to live in Pirates of the Caribbean and be a pirate, it could be fun and adventurous.

Yara Abdelrehim

Back to top Go down

Post by Leila samy Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:44 pm

The movie i would want to live in is avengers: infinity war because being a part of the avengers world would be awesome and i also would want to live in the moment where thanos snapped his fingers making half of the people in world disappear. so Just being there witnessing it would definitely be amazing.

Leila samy

Back to top Go down

Post by Léonie Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:07 pm

If I could live in a movie, I think I would live in the world of Harry Potter. There's so much you can do with magic, it would be really handy sometimes to be able to use it. There are also a lot of fantastic creatures that are much more fun than the simple pets we know. Plus, studying at Hogwarts is pretty cool.

Léonie

Nour Abbady likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Galan Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:32 pm

Mmhhhh it seems like I have too many ideas 😅 here is the list of universes I would like to live in:
From a book : Radiant. I don't know if I already talked about this manga before, but it’s my favourite one. In this world, sorcerers all have an infection (it’s a peculiarity, it could be horns or having spaghetti instead of hair as example) and they have to hide in order to escape inquisition (a kind of army that is against magic). I would have been a witch whose infection is not to feel anything anymore. I would explore the world to hunt monsters and I would earn money by reselling their carcasses. My infection would be very useful in battle but it would be a very plague for social interactions.
From a film : Star wars. I just want to have my own laser saber ^^. Nothing special to say here.
From a TV series : Sweet tooth. This TV series is based on the comic of the same name and tells the story of a young boy with reindeer antlers. In this world, while a deadly pandemic spreads across the globe, children with animal bodies appear. They are immune and so are the new evolution of the human race. However people fear them and start hunting them because their bones are an ephemeral remedy to the disease. I would have been a normal human but I would have fight to defend these poor children and give them a “normal” life.
Emma Galan
Emma Galan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nour Abbady Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:03 pm

If i could live in a movie i think it will be LA LA Land ! Living the dream of being a famous singer and musician in the streets of LA , finding a true love , but OF COURSE i wont break up with Emma Stone like he did in the the movie to follow another dream !!
Nour Abbady
Nour Abbady

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nouhaila Bibelrhach Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:16 pm

If I could live in a movie, it would be "Divergent". It's been so long since I watched this movie, but I've always had a thing for it.
At that time, I used to imagine myself with this divergent group , fighting and challenging myself each and every day to become stronger and fit into a whole new world si I could bring back peace to it (and I wouldn't have minded having a love story with THE hero "Four") Razz

Nouhaila Bibelrhach

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LéaC Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:43 pm

If I had to choose a film to live in, I think it would be one of the Ghibli films, probably Spirited Away to be precise. The universe of these films is incredible, the sets absolutely magnificent and well, let's face it, we're not going to spit on the guy who turns into a dragon and flies.
The only Ghibli I wouldn't really like to live in is Arrietty, (they're minimoys) I think I'd die just seeing a gigantic spider (or any other kind of insect).

LéaC

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:48 pm

My life is a film.
Admin
Admin
Admin

LéaC likes this post

Back to top Go down