UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GP Explorer

+23
Armand Bois
Florent D
Darius Valente 1
Julie Priou
Akemi Sebire
Emilien
florianballet
Mathias
Alexis Mignonneaud
Hugo sauvey
Dorian MIMAUD
François Matteo
Maxime ROB
leonie richard
emma.arcelin
Beau Arnaud
Ellyn
Valentin Hochard
Kyllian.G
CLOUTRIER Math
thomas le démon
Robin COURTOIS
Fany Parlange
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

GP Explorer Empty GP Explorer

Post by Fany Parlange Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:31 am

The gp explorer is a national event Formula 4 car competition bringing together 22 internet personalities created by Squeezie a youtuber. It took place on October 8, 2022 at the Bugatti Circuit in Le Mans. Squeezie is a very famous for teenager. It was broadcast on the twitch platform and lower the audience record, 1million.

Last edited by Fany Parlange on Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Fany Parlange

Robin COURTOIS likes this post

Back to top Go down

GP Explorer Empty Re: GP Explorer

Post by Robin COURTOIS Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:34 am

the gp explorer took place on saturday October 8th. It brought together 22 youtubers who competed in a Formula 4 race. the organizer of this event is called squeezesie. he is the biggest French youtuber. the event broke viewing records on the twitch platform Cool . the winner is called sylvain from the crankshaft chain:cheers:

Last edited by Robin COURTOIS on Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Robin COURTOIS

Back to top Go down

Post by thomas le démon Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:38 am

The gp explorer is an event organised by the contenant creator « squeezie ». In this event. Some of the most known youyubers / streamers trained for a big race of f4. It was in live and they have beat the record of viewer

thomas le démon

Back to top Go down

Post by CLOUTRIER Math Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:49 am

the GP explorer is a grand prix organized by squeezie because it was a guarantee that it was given to the Z-event.

The preparation took about two years, and it's Villlebrequin.

CLOUTRIER Math

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyllian.G Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:55 am

The GP explorer is a Fromula 4 car competition with all famous youtuber in France. This to place the last week end.

Kyllian.G

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentin Hochard Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:59 am

the gp explorer organized by the youtubeur squeezie is a formula 4 grand prix between 22 toutubeurs. with this event, he broke the twitch audience record with 1 million viewers

Valentin Hochard

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellyn Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:59 am

I don't know what it is at all and it's not the kind of thing I'm interested in. I just know that it's the great youtuber squeezie who organized it by breaking the aucience record on twitch

Ellyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Beau Arnaud Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:00 am

the gp explorer is a big event made by a french youtubeur Squeezie. it brought together many well-known French youtubers with the aim of achieving a Formula 4 grand prix. this event attracted a lot of viewers and many fans who came to see their favorite youtuber.

Beau Arnaud

Back to top Go down

Post by emma.arcelin Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:12 am

I didn't know the GP explorer until this morning Very Happy, so I'll try to explain to you what others have explained to me and what I understood Razz . It is a Formula 4 race organized by Lucas HAUCHARD aka Squeezie, and where 22 internet personalities participated jocolor . The race took place at Le Mans on the track known to all and 37,000 spectators were present to cheer on the amateur drivers. Cool

emma.arcelin

Back to top Go down

Post by leonie richard Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:14 am

I didn't follow the GP explorer but I know it's an event organized by Squeezie for several years that gathered many youtubers and many viewers on Twitch. There were 22 riders competing on the circuit of Le Mans.

leonie richard

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxime ROB Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:38 am

The GP explorer is an F4 event organized by the first youtuber in France and which brings together a multitude of internet personalities for a race on the Bugatti circuit of the 24 hours of Le Mans

Maxime ROB

Back to top Go down

Post by François Matteo Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:43 am

The GP explorer is the biggest event made in 2022 in france. It was organized by Squezzie ( lucas HOCHARD) the number one youtuber in france. There was 22 riders ( which there are all gamers) on renauld formule ( or f4) who are racing on the circuit of Le Mans. And it's Sylvain from Vilbrequin channel who won the race after 15 round. For me it's a big advance to show to many peoples that "Gamers" aren't some weirdo or nerd and they can make big event, bring all streamers communities.

François Matteo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian MIMAUD Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:46 am

The winner of GP Explorer was Sylvain Levy and the team winner was Oscaro with Depielo who finished second and Valouzz. For me we had two moment during the race who were important. The first one was when Sylvain passed Depielo with a dive bomb. The second was at the end of the race with the safety car with a crash between Pierre (partner of Sylvain) and Xari.

Dorian MIMAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo sauvey Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:52 am

The GP explorer is the most followed event in France on the twitch platform, organized by squeezie which is the biggest French YouTuber and allowing several videographers to live their dream of doing motorsport by driving F4s. this competition was welcomed with great pleasure by the people present on site and behind their screens. maybe a second competition will take place next year.

Hugo sauvey

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Mignonneaud Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:03 pm

The GP explorer is an event organized by the biggest French youtuber in terms of subscribing, I named Squeezie. This event brought together 22 streamers and youtubers who competed in a Formula 4 race that brought together more than 37,000 people in the stands of the Le Mans circuit and more than 36 million people on the Twich platform.

Alexis Mignonneaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:09 pm

I had the chance to be at Le Mans this week-end and I saw this incredible event in the crowd with the other 40.000 peoples. The vibes was extraordinary because of the scenario of the race and because of all the Influencor who were there. This day was really unbelievable and I'm remember it during many years

Mathias

Back to top Go down

Post by florianballet Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:15 pm

The GP explorer was Formula 4 race organized by the 1st French YouTube : Squeezie
They had 22 guests (YouTubers) in 11 teams composed by 2 YouTubers. Every duo got a sponsor in link of the color of their cars. The race was seen by 1 million viewers at the same time on twitch and 40 000 peoples was around the circuit. Even the celebrites like Jamel Debbouze, Just Zoé, Lena Situation was here to watch the race. That was an amazing moment of internet

florianballet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilien Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:36 pm

I want to talk about Sepak Takraw, it's an Indonesian sport where you shoot the ball with your foot in a small area. It is not really popular in France but I hope it will in the futur as this sport is very spectacular.

Emilien

Back to top Go down

Post by Akemi Sebire Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:06 am

The GP explorer is the event of the moment, it's a formula 4 road who confronted 22 youtube's personnality who have never driven formula 4 before. This event is create by Squeezie, and reunate 40 000 in the famous Bugatti circuit at Mans. The 22 pilotes had For me, it's impressive to see how internet can create events like this, it's very cool and I hope internet continue to create new things who proved random people can make some impressive things.

Akemi Sebire

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Priou Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:17 am

Until Tuesday the 11 of October I didn't known the GP explorer. Others have explained to me this event ad so I know it was organized by the youtuber "Squeezie" and it gathered many youtubers and many viewers on Twitch. It's was a Formula 4 race with 22 riders competing on the circuit of Le Mans. It's shows the power of internet and the relationship online can bring to real big event.

Julie Priou

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Valente 1 Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:07 pm

The GP explorer is the biggest French twitch event in 2022. He broke the spectator records simultaneously in France by exceeding 1 million spectators. Its an event made by Squeezie the biggest French streamer and YouTuber actually. It’s a F4 race organized by squeezie formed by more than 20 other streamers who learned to drive an F4 for this race. It was a crazy project because streamers had never driven an F4 in their lives and some of them didn’t even have a driving licence for normally car.

Darius Valente 1

Back to top Go down

GP Explorer Empty Explorer racing

Post by Florent D Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:40 pm

The Formule 1 it's not interesting for me like moto racing. But the fact the money do by the race is give at a association it's a good thing.

Florent D

Back to top Go down

GP Explorer Empty GP Explorer

Post by Armand Bois Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:00 pm

Gp explorer is an event of formula 4 organise by a youtuber name squeezie. The Gp was filmed by a proffesional squad and diffuse on twitch (live plateform) and look by 1 millions person. For the Gp squeezie invite 22 youtubers to participate and Sylvian Levy (youtube channel "vilbrequin") win the race. Organisation take few years and the GP really start 8 month ago when the youtubers start the formation to learn how to drive a formula 4 and drive on a circuit By the ffsa (fération francaise de sport automobile). The Gp take place on the bugatti circuit of le mans.

Armand Bois

Back to top Go down

Post by Théo Dupas Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:29 pm

The gp explorer is a national Formula 4 motor racing competition that brings together 22 internet personalities created by Squeezie, a youtuber. It took place on October 8, 2022 at the Bugatti circuit in Le Mans. Squeezie is very famous for teenage. It was broadcast on the twitch platform and lowered the viewership record by 1 million

Théo Dupas

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:22 pm

the gp explorer is an event organized by the famous youtuber squeezzie where more youtubers and streamers are invited to do a car race which is possible to watch in live.

Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum