UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie "August Rush"

Go down

Movie "August Rush" Empty Movie "August Rush"

Post by Lacire Mélaine Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:55 pm

Hi everybody! Today I'm going to talk to you about the movie "August Rush" released by Kirsten Sheridan in 2007.

This movie relate the story of Evan Taylor played by the young actor Freddie Highmore. Evan Taylor is separated from his parents as of his birth and is placed in an orphanage. Persuaded that he was never abandoned, he refuses to be adopted to be sure that his parents can find him. Moreover, his parents were always impassioned by the music and Evan is, since his younger age, habited by the music. When he ran away from the orphanage, he discovered for the first time the guitar and he is recognized like a child prodigy in the music. Thanks to his talent, he will do everything so that his parents hear his music of they are.
In my opinion, this movie is very emotional in fact that it shows how a child can be bound to his parents without to have met them and shows the strong of love between parents and child. Finally, I really like this movie because it talks about the passion of music which is also mine. Like Evan Taylor says it "the music is everywhere" and I'm really agree with him, I feel it everywhere at any moment of my life and I hope the music never leave me.

Lacire Mélaine

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum