UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My favorite movie : avatar.

Go down

My favorite movie : avatar.  Empty My favorite movie : avatar.

Post by Joffrey Ballanger Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:08 am

Jake Sully, old navy immobilized in a wheel chair, remained a combatant with deepest of his being, in spite of his paraplegia. It is recruited to replace his late brother, in order to integrate a program for which it was not at all prepared contrary to his brother. This program consists to going on Pandora, a planet located at light-years of the Earth. This planet has a characteristic to have an extremely rare ore, therefore of powerful industry groups “are established” on this planet in order to extract this extremely rare ore intended to solve the energy crisis on Earth. Because the atmosphere of Pandora is toxic for the human, those created the program Avatar, which makes possible to human “pilots” to bind their spirit to an Avatar, a biological body ordered remotely, able to survive in the atmosphere of Pandora. These Avatar are hybrids created genetically by crossing the human DNA with that of Na'vi, the habitants autochtones of Pandora. In his form of Avatar, Jake can again walk. He to him then is entrusted a mission of infiltration at Na'vi, become a too consequent obstacle to the exploitation of the invaluable ore since indeed, the largest source of this so important ore is under the tree mother of Na'vi. But all will change when Neytiri, very beautiful Na'vi, and in more the girl of the chief of Na'vi saves the life of Jake. The two characters then will learn how to know and gradually fall in love. Unfortunately any rocker when Neytiri learns the secrecy from Jake.

Joffrey Ballanger

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum