UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homework: Film review Thread

2 posters

Go down

Homework: Film review Thread Empty Homework: Film review Thread

Post by Ophélie Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:44 pm

Hello John !!
Today, I will talk about « Coach Carter », my favorite film.
This film was directed by Thomas Carter in 2005.
It’s a former champion athlete who accept the jobs of basketball coach for his old high school in a poor area.
As his players have not a good attitude, are not motivated and are fighters and their game is pitiful, Carter writes contracts which include a respectful behavior from them, a good dress, a compulsory attendance at all lessons and good grades at least equal average to continue to play basketball.
The team starts to win, but their behavior is not acceptable then Carter cancels all activity and decides to close the gym to oblige them to study.
I recommend you to watch this movie because it is really very good !! Wink

Ophélie

Back to top Go down

Homework: Film review Thread Empty Re: Homework: Film review Thread

Post by Joel Pinheiro Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:37 am

Hello MR. Cox ! I’m very sorry for the late…
So the movie that you should watch is The Avengers, now i’m going to tell you why you should watch this film.
First of all, the movie is a 2012 American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics super-hero team of the same name, produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures.
In this movie we have many super heroes like Thor, Captain America, Hulk, Iron man, Black widow, Loki, Phil Coulson, Maria Hill, Erik Selvig and Nick Fury.
This movie is about our favourite super-heroes facing an alien invasion.
Finally, after you saw this one, if you like, you can watch the next film of the avengers named Avengers: Age of Ultron, witch is scheduled for release on May 1, 2015, while two additional sequels, titled Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 and Avengers: Infinity War Part 2, are scheduled to be released on May 4, 2018 and May 3, 2019.

Joel Pinheiro

Back to top Go down