UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PARIS - CHELSEA

2 posters

Go down

PARIS - CHELSEA  Empty PARIS - CHELSEA

Post by NicoMichel Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:07 pm

Wednesday I watched with my football buddies, the second match of the Champions League. It was the return match of PSG - CHELSEA. It was a beautiful game with a lot of suspense. I obviously supported PSG. I was afraid when Zlatan has taken his cardboard that for me was not deserved or so if there is this red card for Zlatan, Diego Costa deserves to take a red card also. After this cardboard, the players of PSG have give everything to try to qualify .. and they succeeded !!!! After a first lucky goal of Cahill for Chelsea, David luiz equalized before the end of the match with a magnificent head under the bar. INCREDIBLE. 1-1 at the end of match therefore prolongation. The Blues then took the lead with a PENALTY transformed by Hazard .. What incredible goal ....... but Thiago Silva, the captain of PSG brought an end to espoire of blues by signing up a wonderful headed goal from a corner. BYE BYE CHELSEA et Mourinho, you can take handkerchiefs and you replay the Champions League next year Wink Do not worry, the other English clubs will join you, Manchester city is being eliminated by Barcelona and Arsenal by another club french, Monaco !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy The path realized by English clubs in European Cup is great !! Razz Razz

NicoMichel

Back to top Go down

PARIS - CHELSEA  Empty Re: PARIS - CHELSEA

Post by Admin Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:25 pm

Chelsea were rubbish but I'm sorry that PSG qualified.

Band of mercenaries owned by foreign slave merchants ! Evil or Very Mad
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

PARIS - CHELSEA  Empty Re: PARIS - CHELSEA

Post by NicoMichel Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:15 am

"The money goes to those who honor"  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

not to me. Crying or Very sad

NicoMichel

Back to top Go down