UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Weekend

2 posters

Go down

Bad Weekend Empty Bad Weekend

Post by tmourad Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:30 pm

This weekend was really bad both teams I supported were lost. First Team France facing the Angletter in the 6 nation tournament (55-35), with 7 tries for English and 5 for the French even though the France team showed a good game wast offensive, they mark 5essaies the result is.
Consequently there has been shock Classico Sunday Barca vs Madrid.
still a disappointment I was not expecting. Madrid probably pass the title, they lost (2-1) against Barca.
Weeks sad for me cependan both teams playing well but it does not have sufit.
I Esper both teams pourons revenge, France in the World Cup will be the beautiful and Real Madride the Champions League.

tmourad

Back to top Go down

Bad Weekend Empty Re: Bad Weekend

Post by Admin Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:13 pm

I enjoyed watching England beat the French, just a shame we couldn't score again at the end to win the 6 nations championship. I think we were the best team in it this year.

In Football my love Leicester City managed to lose 4-3 at spurs. Spurs were Lucky and got a penalty that should never have been given. Looks like Leicester will be back in the championship next season - at least Barca stay in the first league!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by tmourad Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:22 pm

I agree with you, England is spending nearly a test victory but good France wanted the Irland enters very little team history have won the 6 Nations tournament twice as a result and Irland, I pensev irland that has already won the tournament twice in the following.

Luck or bad luck, even if the Speurs have win the game they lost their keeper, it's very hard for them. I hope that Hugo Loris will return very quickly, he is a very good goalkeeper I think.

tmourad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum