UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First week in Angouleme city !

2 posters

Go down

First week in Angouleme city ! Empty First week in Angouleme city !

Post by louis josephine Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:31 am

The only thing I can say after just one week in highschool is that I hate the biomecanic, with my economic diploma I understand absolutely nothing ! But one of the positiv aspect compared in last year is that I will love english courses and the english teacher too (I don't want to kiss your ass Mr Cox, It's just the way I feel for the moment). Except biomecanic the rest of the schedule looks good ! Maybe the dance... Crying or Very sad . Anyway, it was a good first week in Angougou (in tribute to Gigi), but it's not going to last with the beginning of swimming, the only sport I hate... pale . Fortunately, I have the luxury of being able to going back home in La Rochelle city to see my friends, play basketball, get drunk and party in the club all night long, that's how I resting in week end !
That's it for me this week!
I'LL BE BACK !
louis josephine
louis josephine

Birthday : 1995-05-05

Back to top Go down

First week in Angouleme city ! Empty Re: First week in Angouleme city !

Post by Admin Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:40 pm

Biomeca is hard. Just go in, listen and work hard, then go home and read through your notes again (and again).

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down