UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soyaux Basketball

2 posters

Go down

Soyaux Basketball Empty Soyaux Basketball

Post by bastienjacq Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:47 pm

i play basketball in the club of soyaux, with the adults. I also train a team, the under 15 years old. In saturday afternoon, i win the game instead of the coach.
On saturday evening we play against Saint Rogatien, near La Rochelle. after 2 hours of cars, we lose this game by 10 points and we come back in the night between saturday and sunday. Sunday morning, i got up at 8 a.m. to go in the gymnase of La Couronne, at the same place where we practice sport with the university, because there is a basketball training with the best player in the departement born in 2003/2004.

bastienjacq

Back to top Go down

Soyaux Basketball Empty Re: Soyaux Basketball

Post by Admin Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:58 pm

Training kids is great fun. I used to train departmental and regional boys teams.

How do you train and play? Is there not a conflict when one of the teams has to play away or do they always play on different days?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by bastienjacq Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:57 am

the calendar was adapted because i use to play in saturday evening, and the kids play in the afternoon, but sometimes is difficult if i play in la rochelle or poitiers.
this week end, i coach at 7pm in Soyaux against cognac, a big game for my team. we win this game 55-53 in the moneytime, it was a great moment. Just after this game, i play at 9pm against leroy Somer in soyaux instead of player. again, we win this very important game against this big team.
it was a very great week end with a lot of victorys.

bastienjacq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down