UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Once upon a time

2 posters

Go down

Once upon a time Empty Once upon a time

Post by DELAITE Carine Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:07 pm

For the homework, I decided to watch Once Upon a time. It's a fantastic serie whose stage the tale characters of ourchildhood. First, the scene takes place in Fairy Tale Land where living all the tale characters such as Snow White, the Prince Charming, the Evil Queen, etc. It's a place of happy endings and magic. The Evil Queen hates Snow White and others, so she decided to put a spell in Fairy Tale Land. This spell will bring almost all characters in a new city: Storybrooke where they have forgot their past and who they were even the Evil Queen.

If you want watching this serie, be careful it's possible that there are some spoilers in my description:

Spoiler:

It's all for the first episode, see you next week !

DELAITE Carine
DELAITE Carine

Back to top Go down

Once upon a time Empty Re: Once upon a time

Post by DELAITE Carine Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:38 pm

Second episode:

The time starts again at Storybrooke, indeed Emma Swan is staying to help Henry. In this episod, Regina (the Evil Queen) will show her dark side while trying to separate Emma of Henry. But Emma doesn't want to let it go. During the epsode, there is return in the past where the characters lived in Fairy Tail Land. We discover that Regina (the Evil Queen) killed her father to establish this spell. Regina is the Mayor of Storybrooke but she's in competition with Mister Gold (Alias Rumpelstiltskin). In fact, they have made a deal in Fairy Tale Land where the Evil Queen promise Rumpelstiltskin to do everything he asked her. In my opinion, him and her are the only ones to remember of Fairy Tale Land...

See you next week !
DELAITE Carine
DELAITE Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by DELAITE Carine Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:46 pm

Third episode:

This episode is based on the meeting between Prince Charming and Snow White in Fairy Tale Land. In fact, in the real life there is a man who looks like as The Prince Charming but it is in a coma and his name it's John Doe. Henry assures that it's the Prince Charming and Mary Margaret (Snow White) have to read him the book in order to The prince Charming wakes up. So, Mary Margaret is going to read him the story, and when she will pronounce the word "always", the man in the coma will catch her hand. Sure he will awake Mary Margaret called a doctor. But this one will answer her that everything is stable, she's dreaming. So she leaves but then the doctor calls Regina (the Evil queen) to warn that the man was awakened ... The next day it was gone.

Emma, Mary Margaret, Henry and the Sheriff go looking for him. Henry says that man is spirit to find Mary Margaret and must let it come to it. But they eventually end at the waterfront (where Mary Margaret stopped to tell him the story) but it looks like he died .. Mary Margaret then lavish first aid on him and kisses him. Then he wakes up saying "You save me" as when they met in Fairy Tale Land (they aim Both forgotten theirs memories).

Inevitably, Regina it is responsible for what happened and moreover she has found the "called John's wife" (the Prince Charming), while no one had come to visit him for years...

End. To be continued in the next week, bye!
DELAITE Carine
DELAITE Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanny CLAVAUD Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:18 pm

Hi Carine!
I love One upon a time but I stopped watching it because I think the series is way too long! Neutral
And it's quite the same story don't you think?

Fanny CLAVAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by DELAITE Carine Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:15 pm

Hi Fanny !

Yes, I agree with you :/. I stopped watching in French in the season 4 I think.. But take the serie again in English don't upset me, I had forgotten the beginning so ... Laughing

Yep, on the one hand it's quite the same story, Emma finds always the way to resolve the problem but on the other hand I think there is anyway a lot of action and suspense in each episode ..
DELAITE Carine
DELAITE Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanny CLAVAUD Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:21 pm

I don't remember all of the episode too. The best season is the one with Peter Pan, it was catchy! Smile

Fanny CLAVAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by DELAITE Carine Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:24 pm

Fourth episod - "The price to pay":

In this episod, we discover Cinderella (Cendrillon in french). She's pregnant but in Fairy Tale to go to the ball and to meet her Prince, she had to make a deal with Rumpelstiltskin that killed the Good Grandmother. In fact, for Rumple, Magic has always a price. But Cinderella didn't know what Rupmle was going to ask her.. She has to give him her first born.

In the real world Cinderella is pregnant and works in a laundry. In the night she tries to leave Storybrooke. So, Mr Gold (Rumple) asks Emma to find Cinderella into believing she had stolen something precious in his shop.
We discover too that in Storybrooke all the characters don't leave the town except Emma. So Emma finds Cinderella just on the city's border: she had a car accident and is ready to give birth.
Hardly arrived at the hospital Emma founds Mr. Gold where she understands that precious object he sought was the baby. So, to save the baby and Cinderella, Emma decided to make a new deal with Mr Gold (but can't know in advance what it will do for him...)
An at the final, we discover that Regina (the Evil Queen) has a relationship with the town sheriff who also proposed to Emma to work with him.

See you next week!

DELAITE Carine
DELAITE Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by DELAITE Carine Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:59 pm

Fifth episod - "That still small voice":

In Fairy Tail Land Jiminy Cricket (Dr Archie Hoopers in Storybrooke) lived petty theft in a family of thieves. Consumed by guilt, he contracts with Rumplestilskin to escape his condition and out of the clutches of her parents, but cause of him, the parents of a little boy will be turned into puppets... It's boys is Geppetto, the "father" of Pinocchio (Marco in Storybrooke). So, to repair his mistakes Jiminy asks a fairy transformed him into cricket in order to help the boy Geppetto overcome the trials of the life.

Moreover, in Storybrooke, Regina forcing Archie Hopper, the psychologist of his son Henry to reveal his imaginary world does not exist, even disrupt the child. In search of evidence, Henry takes the initiative to go down in a partially collapsed mine, convinced that it houses the remains of the ancient world.

Finally, Henry was trapped in the collapsed mine with Archie (Jiminy Cricket), so Emma rescued them and at the end of the episode Archie decides to assert not obeying other Regina corn listening to his conscience. At this time crickets begin to sing, sign that something is changing and that the fate of the Evil Queen (Regina) begins to weaken ...
DELAITE Carine
DELAITE Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by DELAITE Carine Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:18 pm

The sixth episode - The shephered

This episode mainly talks about Charming Prince (David in Storybrooke). In Fairy Tale Land we discover that David, the prince charming was before a shephered, he's becoming Prince "James" because King George promised to the King Midas that his son (James at the origin) would kill the dragon that is ravaging his kingdom but the prince James dies during the battle. Indeed, King George calls Rumplestiltskin to find a solution beacause the King George doesn't want Midas discovers the Jame's death. So, we learn than James had a twin brother: David, a shepherd. Rumple has been founding David to kill the dragon in exchange for which the King George would provide him gold to care for his farm and his mother. So David couldn't refuse the offer. After the death of the dragon, the two kingdoms want to unite by marrying the shepherd became prince to Abigail, the daughter of Midas (Kathryn in Storybrooke..).

Meanwhile, in Storybrooke, David is confused when it has to choose between leaving his wife Kathryn or stay with her despite her feelings for Mary Margaret. He finally chose Mary Margaret but just before going to find her, all her memories back, seeing the mill in Mr. Gold shop and he chose Kathryn. He thinks he was already in love with Kathryn but he doesn't remember that his true love with Snow White (Mary Margaret)...
DELAITE Carine
DELAITE Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down