UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONCE UPON A TIME THERE WAS A TIME

+6
Amelie Trarieux
iman ghouzi
farah ayedi
Cédric Bourgeois
Emeline Giffard
Meghane Cren
10 posters

Go down

ONCE UPON A TIME THERE WAS A TIME Empty ONCE UPON A TIME THERE WAS A TIME

Post by Meghane Cren Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:04 pm

Hi, guys !

I'm intervening with this topic to put a little fun into our somewhat gloomy lives after a very, very painful week.

To boost hearts I had the idea to create a little topic in which we would tell funny story that would have happened to us.

So I start with :
« An owl to attack my life »

After an evening with friends, I set out to find my home. In my beautiful and deep countryside, I realized the journey. The road are not very well lit, and not very well maintained so : caution and mistrust, I ride at a walking pace. And suddenly, I spot two silhouettes on the bottom side. When I get close by I noticed that they were two rabbits. One of them was lying on the ground, his friend keeping him company. I set out to get out of my vehicle to check if the animal was still alive. I notice that its only sounded, because of a air draught from a car I thought. I grab the animal and start to sink into the meadow to deposit it with his community.
After a few steps, I feel like my shoulders are being grabbed. First reflex ? I'm screaming. In my head, at that second, I imagined myself : a serial killer, a rapist, a monster, a dark creature of the night, a clown, a talking velociraptor. And once the calm in my head return, I feel air around me near my skull. Deviating my eyes to the right I notice that it is legs that have grabbed my shoulders and I can see wings. I understand that I was targeted by a owl. I deprived her of his meal, and she seems to be angry with me. Reflex ? I run away at my stroke (always screaming). I run into the meadow, drop the little rabbit in some kind of mini forest, and run back to my car as fast as I can. (Always screaming)

I survived that attack that night but I was very lucky.
Moral of the story ? If you see a small animal on the side of the road, think that you are probably not the only creature to have noticed it.

But now I'm better, I've recovered from this misadventure, I don't regret my rescue, and it always makes a great story to tell.

If you also have fun adventures, that have marked your lives, to tell us about, go ahead !

Hopefully this story will have brought a bit of light to your weekend. And next time I'll tell you how I ended up at the police station for a pigeon. (And I have so many other stories like that, my life is an endless comedy).

See you later alligator Razz
Meghane Cren
Meghane Cren

Back to top Go down

ONCE UPON A TIME THERE WAS A TIME Empty Re: ONCE UPON A TIME THERE WAS A TIME

Post by Emeline Giffard Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:12 pm

ONCE UPON A TIME THERE WAS A TIME Meme_o10

(good story haha I'll try to think about something for next time)

(the pigeon IS A GLORIOUS STORY you'll see)
Emeline Giffard
Emeline Giffard

Back to top Go down

Post by Cédric Bourgeois Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:30 pm

Meghane Cren wrote:Hi, guys !

I'm intervening with this topic to put a little fun into our somewhat gloomy lives after a very, very painful week.

To boost hearts I had the idea to create a little topic in which we would tell funny story that would have happened to us.

So I start with :

After an evening with friends, I set out to find my home. In my beautiful and deep countryside, I realized the journey. The road are not very well lit, and not very well maintained so : caution and mistrust, I ride at a walking pace. And suddenly, I spot two silhouettes on the bottom side. When I get close by I noticed that they were two rabbits. One of them was lying on the ground, his friend keeping him company. I set out to get out of my vehicle to check if the animal was still alive. I notice that its only sounded, because of a air draught from a car I thought. I grab the animal and start to sink into the meadow to deposit it with his community.
After a few steps, I feel like my shoulders are being grabbed. First reflex ? I'm screaming. In my head, at that second, I imagined myself : a serial killer, a rapist, a monster, a dark creature of the night, a clown, a talking velociraptor. And once the calm in my head return, I feel air around me near my skull. Deviating my eyes to the right I notice that it is legs that have grabbed my shoulders and I can see wings. I understand that I was targeted by a owl. I deprived her of his meal, and she seems to be angry with me. Reflex ? I run away at my stroke (always screaming). I run into the meadow, drop the little rabbit in some kind of mini forest, and run back to my car as fast as I can. (Always screaming)

Moral of the story ? If you see a small animal on the side of the road, think that you are probably not the only creature to have noticed it.

But now I'm better, I've recovered from this misadventure, I don't regret my rescue, and it always makes a great story to tell.

If you also have fun adventures, that have marked your lives, to tell us about, go ahead !

Hopefully this story will have brought a bit of light to your weekend. And next time I'll tell you how I ended up at the police station for a pigeon. (And I have so many other stories like that, my life is an endless comedy).

We can also reverse the story and think about this poor owl who looses its meal Sad
Cédric Bourgeois
Cédric Bourgeois

Birthday : 1995-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Meghane Cren Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:14 pm

Cédric Bourgeois wrote:
Meghane Cren wrote:Hi, guys !

So I start with :

We can also reverse the story and think about this poor owl who looses its meal Sad

You always have to be in contradiction. Evil or Very Mad

I saved a rabbit that had been sounded, and I'm proud of it. I'll go throw some seeds at the owl when I get home to apologize for stealing his.
Meghane Cren
Meghane Cren

Back to top Go down

Post by farah ayedi Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:47 pm

Hahaha Méghane, your life seems full of adventures Cool I like your story Smile

Cédric, you have always very nice interpretation against Méghane Shocked
farah ayedi
farah ayedi

Birthday : 1995-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by iman ghouzi Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:09 pm

Méghane i'm still waiting for the pt 2 story about pigeon Wink

It is funny how there is always animals in your funny stories hahaha
iman ghouzi
iman ghouzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelie Trarieux Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:17 am

My dear Mëghane, congrats, you did manage to put a smile on my face as I was reading your misadventure. I've had a lifetime of funny stories but for some reason, I can't remember any. I'll come back to you soon when I hopefully recover my memory.
Amelie Trarieux
Amelie Trarieux

Back to top Go down

Post by Manon Saroul Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:14 am

Wow Mëghane I am so impressed by you ! Very Happy No seriously I will be so scared to do it but so proud so... I am so proud of your bravery, I know that you are a super woman ready to do anything to help others and that's a wonderful quality !!

I also rescued someone in the middle of the night, sitting on a sidewalk after hitting his head violently against a mailbox that now keeps track of it. No owls on the horizon but a young girl telling me that she wants to go to a nightclub even though she was in pls 2 minutes before. The rescue did not stop there, as a long way awaited her to get back to her home where I walked her home. The poor girl had a contact lens that was very difficult to remove, it was a tragedy. The next day, waking up was even more difficult than at night, and the day seemed endless. But, who knows why, from 6pm onwards, this flower regained all its freshness!

(Ps: if anyone knows Victor Hugo's editors, don't hesitate, I feel there's something in this story)

Manon Saroul

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Gashi 1 Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:18 am

Hi everyone !!

Thanks Mëghane, I'll tell you my last drunky story. As you know John we celebrated Halloween, the aim was to go from flat to flat and one of the flat was mine ! Then we were in our ay to go to Alexis's flat and we arrived there and it was full fiesta !!!! But then paaaam... I was not feeling good, I went outside to vomit hahaha but I was sitting on sidewalk, and I tried to get up and crash into a letterbox, and I was in pain... For others it was really funny but not really for me ! And the funny thing is that the letterbox was deformed with my head... And the next morning, I had a big headach and for sure a hangover... but maybe that night I had a little trauma inside my head... hope I'll not have any collateral damage.

Thanks everyone to respect my head and not doing any joke about it Smile

With respect,

Diana's brain Smile

Diana Gashi 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Chevalier Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:19 am

hi, everybody! your story Mëghane is very fun and you are brave to fight with an owl!
my story "lock outdoors" :
one night, I wanted to go to a party, but before, I must throw out my trash can, after that, I was ready to go, but I was checking I have all, my phone, the alcool... but I have no keys... I had hoped my super neighbor is in her apartment, I call her and she was in at home, so I asked for her if my keys is on my door and yes finally after a few minutes she gives me my key and I can was finally go to the party.
Victor Chevalier
Victor Chevalier

Back to top Go down

Post by FLEGEAU PAULINE Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:20 pm

Hahahahaha my god is so funny ! And the probability of living it is rare !
Well done Razz
FLEGEAU PAULINE
FLEGEAU PAULINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down