UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serie : Rick and Morty

2 posters

Go down

Serie : Rick and Morty  Empty Serie : Rick and Morty

Post by Pierre Gervais Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:40 am

Hello everybody,

This week I decided to talk about one of the funniest cartoon I've ever seen, which is Rick and Morty. So, this cartoon tells us the adventures of Morty, a teenager, and Rick, his mad scientist grandfather. Rick is like the smartest guy on dimension 35c. I specify "dimension 35c" because in that series, Rick and Morty are travelling between a lot of dimensions and their native one is the 35c. We also see their family, with Summer, Morty's sister, Beth who is Rick's daughter and Morty's mother, and Jerry who is Morty's father.

Each episode tells us a different escapade of Rick and Morty, sometimes on Earth, sometimes on other planet or other dimension. This is very very funny, they always are is pretty difficult and comic situations. I just love that show for the caracters who are each crazier than the next.

However, even if this is a cartoon, this is clearly an adult cartoon. That's gross and vulgar, and if you like that kind of humor, you'll be well served. That's even better when you're in a daze.
I really advise you to watch it. Each episode last 20minutes, so if you like short episode and have big fun, watch it.
Pierre Gervais
Pierre Gervais

Back to top Go down

Serie : Rick and Morty  Empty Re: Serie : Rick and Morty

Post by Sterling Archer Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:31 pm

Hi Pierre!

It’s a good series choice! I started this show this summer and I watched it quickly. I don’t think that a lot of students watch it, because it’s undeveloped in France. It’s too bad we did not see that show in France, maybe because of the vocabulary!
Morty looks so innocent and Rick is such an ass!

At the beginning, I wasn’t convinced by the drawings. Then, I became accustomed to the graphism. I’m quite difficult about this point. I like this show just like you, because it’s gross and it’s a short format. Dubbing is awesome in this series, and I saw that it’s the same guy who dub Rick and Morty! Look at this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rngjaMKN-t4
And, I don’t know why Rick always says « Morty » at the end of his sentences?

I don’t know if you watch Archer, I will make a topic about it. I think you could like it!

Bye !
Sterling Archer
Sterling Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre Gervais Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:23 pm

I wasn't convinced by the drawing either at the beginning but no I find that they rock a lot ! Such imagination from the creators, that's pretty awesome.
I realized that morning that was the same guy thats was dubbing Rick and Morty and it shocked me !

No, I didn't even heard about it but I'll check it out !
Pierre Gervais
Pierre Gervais

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down