UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What country would you like to visit or live in ?

+16
marinealbertpieri
Emma Herry
WANG RUI
Baptiste Hibon
Aurélie Leclerc
Jamel O
Mathilde V.
Salvatore VENNETTILLI
Manon Lopez
Romane Aubinel
Habibakhairy
Anaël Maublanc
MisterSTAPS
Admin
Eloïse B
Madagascan Lorriane
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What country would you like to visit or live in ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What country would you like to visit or live in ?

Post by WANG RUI Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:21 am

Singapore! I have been there once to see my friend. She studies there. It is a very small country but so beautiful like a garden, even in the airport there are plantes and flowers everywhere. Juste the wheather is really hot but I'm used to it.

WANG RUI

Back to top Go down

What country would you like to visit or live in ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What country would you like to visit or live in ?

Post by WANG RUI Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:22 am

What country would you like to visit or live in ? - Page 2 Search?q=singapore&view=detailv2&&id=3D511638CAD51AE0F2179BE42907F4AE6A342001&selectedIndex=31&ccid=1ESc99OM&simid=608015478902686580&thid=OIP

WANG RUI

Back to top Go down

Post by Baptiste Hibon Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:23 am

Manon Lopez wrote:Baptiste it's beens two months that you tell me your dream is to go to the montain, why it's not written here ???

It's because I don't want to "visit" mountain, I want to live there!

Baptiste Hibon

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Herry Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:55 am

I wish i'll have the time and the money to travel a lot. I want to go to the bahamas on the "pig's island" where you can swim with pigs. I'm also really interested with south america! I'd like to do like a big road trip al around America (started From Canado to go all south to Chile, Argentina et going back north.
Need to start save money!!

Emma Herry

Back to top Go down

Post by marinealbertpieri Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:59 am

From a while i really would to visit Bali, my childhood best frend make her internship in a little island of bali since september and she could hosting me, so it's an opportunities to go there for less expensive.

marinealbertpieri

Back to top Go down

Post by Manon Px Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:17 am

Jamel O wrote:Well I really think that i will exile me in few time in Anglo-saxons countries like Canada, USA, Australia, New Zeland, United Kingdom, Ireland even Germany... coz i hate the mentality in France : Pessimism, close-minded for most people, uppity,grinders...

Of course, i doesn't generalize but i want to live in other country after that i can compare both countries that i've lived.

My Dream actually is Canada, and i really think that i will expatriate me in this beautiful country for all reasons above.

"After creating France, God found it to be the most beautiful country in the world. It was going to be jealous. So, to restore balance, he created the French"

Ahaha true ! I love the last sentence ! Is it from you ?

Manon Px

Back to top Go down

Post by eiline Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:22 am

I realy want visit the world: south america, Japan and Europe (I visited spain and england that's it). I don't like stay in a same place for years, it's boring. I'd like move every two years or every years, in same time I could travel aroud the world!

eiline

Back to top Go down

Post by Manon Px Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:30 am

Wow so much people are looking for going to Canada, let's create a company in there so we all have a job there and can live in this country ! Very Happy

I visited Spain, Italy, England, Ireland, Scotland, Swiss ... and India ! The last one was the most stunning of course. It's a good experience to visit, but I don't want to live in this country. I missed "normal food" so much, to drive is too dangerous and... men are really looking at you as you are just a piece of meat... In France too sometimes ! that's why ... I want to go in Canada and live there if I feel good in. I also would like to go in Scandinave countries but I know I will not be able to live in, because nights are too long and days are too short (like 4h per day sometimes !) so I will be depressive.

Manon Px

Back to top Go down

Post by Habibakhairy Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:38 am

Manon Px wrote:Wow so much people are looking for going to Canada, let's create a company in there so we all have a job there and can live in this country ! Very Happy

I visited Spain, Italy, England, Ireland, Scotland, Swiss ... and India ! The last one was the most stunning of course. It's a good experience to visit, but I don't want to live in this country. I missed "normal food" so much, to drive is too dangerous and... men are really looking at you as you are just a piece of meat... In France too sometimes ! that's why ... I want to go in Canada and live there if I feel good in. I also would like to go in Scandinave countries but I know I will not be able to live in, because nights are too long and days are too short (like 4h per day sometimes !) so I will be depressive.

I totally agree with Manon, let's do this together Very Happy Very Happy I am planing to visit Austria and Germany soon. I am just into travelling and exploring new countries. Someday i will say that I HAVE TRAVELLED AROUND THE WORLD cheers cheers .

Habibakhairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathilde L Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:45 am

I have itchy feet (I don't if it's the right expression ?) bounce
I lived in Spain, England and in different places in France.
I really want to visit or live in Canada too and in Nordic countries to experiment a different lifestyle and way of thinking !
flower

Mathilde L

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:45 pm

Mathilde L wrote:I have itchy feet (I don't if it's the right expression ?) bounce

Yeah, It's great.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Yara Bassil Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:32 pm

I always wanted to visit Prague Very Happy

What country would you like to visit or live in ? - Page 2 Maxres10

Yara Bassil

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:36 pm

Yara Bassil wrote:I always wanted to visit Prague Very Happy

me too. and it's not expensive. Just need a dogsitter.

Or maybe I'll buy a motor home and travel Europe with the dogs.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yara Bassil Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:02 pm

Admin wrote:

Lorry is available to watch your dogs anytime Smile

Yara Bassil

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:03 pm

Yara Bassil wrote:
Admin wrote:

but could I afford her rates?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yara Bassil Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:04 pm

Admin wrote:
Yara Bassil wrote:
Admin wrote:

Yes, well around 1 dollar an hour. is it good for you?

Yara Bassil

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:05 pm

Yara Bassil wrote:
Admin wrote:
Yara Bassil wrote:
Admin wrote:

what's your agent percentage?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yara Bassil Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:05 pm

Admin wrote:
Yara Bassil wrote:
Admin wrote:
Yara Bassil wrote:
Admin wrote:

what's your agent percentage?

half

Yara Bassil

Back to top Go down

Post by Madagascan Lorriane Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:13 pm

Mathilde L wrote:I have itchy feet (I don't if it's the right expression ?) bounce
I lived in Spain, England and in different places in France.
I really want to visit or live in Canada too and in Nordic countries to experiment a different lifestyle and way of thinking !
flower

never heard about the expression but i love it !

Madagascan Lorriane

Birthday : 1992-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathilde L Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:22 pm

Admin wrote:

Yeah, It's great.

Thank you Smile

Mathilde L

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterSTAPS Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:33 pm

Admin wrote:

East countries look wonderful. Please John, can you organise a "discovery trip" there, for the next week?
This is a good way to visit other cultures and to improve our english language. bounce

MisterSTAPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum