UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game of thrones WEEK 2

5 posters

Go down

Game of thrones WEEK 2 Empty Game of thrones WEEK 2

Post by Claire Dessales Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:16 pm

I used to watch Game Of Thrones in the evening before going to the bed to relax, but now I have to be concentrated because It is in VOST. I think, I understand better the history because I have to follow.
I continued the serie where I stopped it, season 2 episode 8. In this episode I love Arya more, she is so smart ! I will tell you what happens in this episode.
Yara brings back his brother Théon in Winterfell to protect him.
Catelyn releases Jaime without the agreement of his son Robb, the king of the North. Arya ends his agreement, learning of the imminent attack of the camp of Robb by the forces of Tywin Lannister
Tyrion sets up military tactics to prevent Stannis Attack.
I am excited to know that I will soon watch the next episode.

Claire Dessales

Back to top Go down

Game of thrones WEEK 2 Empty Re: Game of thrones WEEK 2

Post by Clémence Merlot Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:37 pm

I didn't do my job last week because I was in the hospital for my operation ....
I used to watch Grey's Anatomy. It is an American medical series created by Shonda Rhimes. The series tells the story of a fictitious university hospital, the Seattle Grace. It's focused on doctors and surgeons.

I have just restart the series with my girlfriend to make him discover because I love this !!! The season 1 begins with the arrival of an internal promotion, the story is more centered on 5 of them. For the moment he discovers the hospital, they get to know each other and they meet the superiors......

Clémence Merlot

Back to top Go down

Post by LAPOUDGE Victorine Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:17 pm

I choose to talk about "The Americans". That's about a russian spy couple of KGB wich live in America since 1965, in time of cold war. Their mission in America is to pick up informations on american's intentions about nuclear weapon. The URSS is under surveillance by USA and conversly. So this couple, Phlip and Elizabeth Jennings have to be discreets about their origins and the reason why they live in USA.

So the fisrt episod is about their first mission wich is to remove the ex KGB agent who wishes deliver secrets to the CIA. Having missed the time they had to deliver this agent, they must enclose him in the trunk of their car. However, their neighborhood and their children must not notice it, because they aren't informed of the truth. Elizabeth tries to hide her past to Philip, while he ask himself about his fight and loyalty to his country.

LAPOUDGE Victorine

Back to top Go down

Post by Boisumault Thibaud Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:42 pm

Today, I will speak about the american series called "the americans". The story is about Phillip and Elizabeth Jennings who are two agents of the KGB during the cold war and the mandate of Reagan. They live together in The United States with their two children and their marriage was arranged in order to look like a true american family. They also have no russian accent when they talk in english and they never speak in russian. All of this is necessery to not being unmasked.
The last episod I saw is the tenth episod of the season one. In this episod, the FBI is searching who killed the agent Amador mudered by Phillip. they also search Amador's ring which can lead them to the murderer. The FBI agent Beeman contacts Nina, a russian mole to have some information about Amador's muderer and his ring. Elisabeth contact Gregory and his team to find the ring but the FBI is faster and find it. The ring leads FBI to a garage owner and to a man of Gregory. When the Jenning learn it, they inform Claudia, their superior. To protect the two KGB agents, Claudia makes put down the clues of the murder in Gregory's apartment and let him two choices : Go live a new life in Moscou or die.

Boisumault Thibaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor LE MONTREER Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:31 pm

Today I will talk about the seconde episode of got.
In this episode, we can see the bad side of the lannister, and a big secret : cersei et jammie lannister fuck together. And jammie is ready to kill to proctect this secret. So in this episode we start to know the different family. It's a good episode !!

Victor LE MONTREER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down