UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 6 - Racism

+21
Louis Nicolas
Mathilda Joyeux
BAH Mamadou Gando
Mahiedine Fruchard
Agathe NEGRONI
Kevin Paquet
wenhaoyi meng
Arthur Lombard
Omer C Karadag
Emma
Elise Maret
CHARLES Denis
kamel khedim
Céline Métais
zonglin
Arnaud H
Lauralee G
Céline Mille
FLEURENTIN Jealex
Rosh LOUKOU
Admin
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 6 - Racism - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 6 - Racism

Post by Vincent Hyvernaud Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:41 pm

Hello everyone !

For me, racism is not only due to a lack of education, and a problem of religion or mentality.

It's maybe also a problem of anger. It's easy for some peoples to bring their anger and their problems to others.
I recommend these films to understand that : "American history X" and "Un Français" (it's two stories of ex- Skinhead).

Vincent Hyvernaud

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - Racism - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 6 - Racism

Post by Mahamoud Abdoulkarim Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:22 pm

Hello,
Racism is a topic that concerns all of us. A human being, in his nature, fears the unknown and stays away from what is unordinary to him (her) and to his (her) environment. With that being said, I can say that everyone is the racist of the other. To clarify my point, I am surely not saying that everybody is racist, but simply, racism is everywhere. For example, nowadays just like the old time, we see the racism of white people against “colored” people (as Americans used to call them) and vice versa, Black people against Arabs and vice versa, white people against redheads and so on…
When we talk about racism, the first thing that usually comes to our mind is the slavery of black people. Africans are the ones who suffered the most from the worst kinds of racism, the white men took were so greedy and took advantage from the weakness of those poor people (I am not sure that things changed in today’s world), they succeeded to mix in one bowl, racism, capitalism and slavery. In addition to what I said, today, many of the slaves’ descendants suffer from the discrimination of the government. Personally, I am racist against stupid people, not against the ignorant ones, but cunts who know the truth yet keep swimming in the sea of stupidity.

Mahamoud Abdoulkarim

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2