UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Both groups - Final discussion - Christmas

+14
Justine LORIN
Florine Bouchet
Gendry Marceline
Melody Gazengel
Mayra Fernandes
Wissam
Clémence Giraud
Mégane
BROSSET Céline
Marion.LM
ClémentJaunay
Tom Malgorn
Pochic Morgane
Admin
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Both groups - Final discussion - Christmas - Page 2 Empty Re: Both groups - Final discussion - Christmas

Post by Gwenaelle Hatchi Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:49 am

My Christmas tree :

Both groups - Final discussion - Christmas - Page 2 24740010

This is why, I love this period. To see, how it is magic.
Gwenaelle Hatchi
Gwenaelle Hatchi

Back to top Go down

Both groups - Final discussion - Christmas - Page 2 Empty Re: Both groups - Final discussion - Christmas

Post by Admin Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:54 pm

Well decorated Gwen.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by TIAN Zhekun Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:17 pm

Christmas...It's not my festival and so I have nothing to say... In China, it's just a pretext for shops and stores to do the promotion.
If there's a festival whose place is same important like Christmas in China, it's definitely the Chinese new year. It's a festival when our big family get together, to eat, to play and to share our happiness and look forward to the nest year. Cause the most important thing is that we are together-according to us, the concept of family is the most important part in our culture. And the festival has 15 days, the eve, the first five days, and the fifteenth day are most important. We have different customs to celebrate it. Although it's not a religieuse festival(in China, none of important festivals are religieuse), there's also some traditional taboos(for example during the new year we do not cut the hair, otherwise our uncle will die, of course this is a superstition), and with the development of the society, most of them are abandaned. I usually do the haircut during the new year and there are nothing happened. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
TIAN Zhekun
TIAN Zhekun

Back to top Go down

Post by BROSSET Céline Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:18 pm

Clémence Giraud wrote:Hi there !

Céline I want to visit you in Sweden !!!!

With pleasure Clémence! Smile
BROSSET Céline
BROSSET Céline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2