UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions for Marion - Both groups

+10
Gwenaelle Hatchi
Eunhae Park
Florine Bouchet
TIAN Zhekun
Gendry Marceline
Nolwenn Lautredou
Virginie Auclair
Marion.LM
Wissam
Admin
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Questions for Marion - Both groups - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions for Marion - Both groups

Post by Marion.LM Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:10 pm

Marion Le Moullec wrote:
Mayra Fernandes wrote:Hey Marion, how are you?

I read all your answers and all I could think about was "it's so relatable". Specially about people thinking you're stupid and slow and also about the part where you don't want to speak another language in the end of the day when you are tired. It's never easy to be a student in another country, but it makes you learn so much about yourself. All I can say is stay strong Smile

My questions are about the education system in Spain. Is that harder? Do you have exams and TDs like in France? What are your favorites subjects?

I miss you!

Hi Mayra ! I hope you are well !
Ya, in fact, I didn't think it's was so difficult to be a student in another country !
Thank for your encouragement ! Razz

First, the education system in Spain is a little different from France. Relationship between students and teachers is less complicated than France. Teachers mingle with students (there is not this "freezing and impersonal" distance between them). It's was little stange for me at first...

Then, courses are very very interesting (I admite a little more interesting than in France.... Embarassed ) ! I think, it's not harder than in France, just different. I understand courses and language but it's very difficult for me to "give back" quickly all things I learned in courses ! That scares me a bit.....

In fact, we have few homeworks but lots of TD in group ! And it's difficult to integrate myself in a group of spanish students...

In this big faculty, all teacher work in this way : we have "normally" notes (not on .../20 but  on .../5 or on .../10)
- 40 % of this notes are TDs (named practica in Spain) : this courses are required field and in 1/2 class. If we are not here we have "points in less" (I don't know how...).
- 60% of this notes is the final exam in June : courses to prepare this exam are optional (named theoria in Spain).

It's a little complicated because, sometimes, we don't know if it's TDs or lessons ! It's not very clear...

To conclude, I have 5 subjects with 6 ECTS each : But my favorite is "Merchandising", because, it's about consumer behaviour in supermarket ! I love that Smile

I miss you too !!

Marion.LM

Back to top Go down

Questions for Marion - Both groups - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions for Marion - Both groups

Post by Marion.LM Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:41 pm

ClémentJaunay wrote:Hey Marion Smile

I don't have much more than my comrades to say, or to ask... I just hope that you enjoy your Erasmus trip, instead of all difficulties you can encounter... I did mine in a country with a totally new language (I'm glad norwegian speak english so well), and I can understand how hard it is to speak with locals...

Do you go to ESN's events ? It's a great organism for Erasmus students, to meet people and to discover the country where you are! Smile

Hey Clément !! Wink

Thank you, I didn't know this organism for Erasmus. I only know "The best life experience, Erasmus in Granada" organism with which I went to Monachill the last week. I will inform myself about ESN's events. Are you satisfied by this kind of organism ? Because I don't really like this kind of organization...

On the one hand, I heard several stories about Erasmus' events, lots of other Erasmus students said me that it was not really good...
On the other hand, unfortunately I don't have lots of time to visit Andalucia because I have to work so much...so sad....

Hasta luego !

Marion.LM

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Balthazar Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:14 am

Hi Marion, I hope you're enjoying your erasmus during we are studying english very hard !! Please can you explain me why you choose Spain ? Teacher are spanish and speak in english ? Is that true ? Is it not difficult to understand them ? (Because of their spanish accent)
Vincent Balthazar
Vincent Balthazar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marion.LM Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:21 am

Vincent Balthazar wrote:Hi Marion, I hope you're enjoying your erasmus during we are studying english very hard !! Please can you explain me why you choose Spain ? Teacher are spanish and speak in english ? Is that true ? Is it not difficult to understand them ? (Because of their spanish accent)  

Hi Vincent,
In Granada, where I am, (not like in Bilbao, like Marie and Mégane), my courses are not in english but in spanish. In fact, I choose Spain because I don't have the nivel to go in an English-speaking country. I am more at ease with spanish language.

Moreover, you are right, I have one english courses and a spanish teacher who speack english. It's so weird !!! When the teacher speak I understand because he speaks slowly (he is english teacher, so he speaks very well with a good accent). However, when it's spanish student who speak, I understand NOTHING. The only students I understand....it's french students !!!

All the people make fun of the "french-english accent" but, I can assure you that "spanish-english accent" is worse. Spanish speak english rolling the "r". For me, I prefer french accent !! bounce

Marion.LM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Yee Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:00 am

Hello Marion, how are you?
I can see that you really enjoying your Erasmus trip, it seems a nice city!

I went in Spain just one time and it was during summer holidays in Barcelona precisely.
Oh, and you said that “in Granada, there is a "particular" Spanish accent a little difficult to understand. People don't pronounce the "s" in the end of the word”, saaaame in Santiago!!! It was difficult to understand them.

Well, you received a lot of questions, so I just want to ask you, at the end of your Erasmus trip, will you return one day in Granada? For example, sightseeing, seeing your Erasmus friends again, or to work? Why not!

Enjoy your trip Marion!! Kiss kiss!! Very Happy
Aurélie Yee
Aurélie Yee

Back to top Go down

Post by Marion.LM Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:47 pm

Aurélie Yee wrote:Hello Marion, how are you?
I can see that you really enjoying your Erasmus trip, it seems a nice city!

I went in Spain just one time and it was during summer holidays in Barcelona precisely.
Oh, and you said that “in Granada, there is a "particular" Spanish accent a little difficult to understand. People don't pronounce the "s" in the end of the word”, saaaame in Santiago!!! It was difficult to understand them.

Well, you received a lot of questions, so I just want to ask you, at the end of your Erasmus trip, will you return one day in Granada? For example, sightseeing, seeing your Erasmus friends again, or to work? Why not!

Enjoy your trip Marion!! Kiss kiss!! Very Happy

Hi Aurélie !
I'm fine and you ? Do you like the second semester in Angoulême ?

To answer your question, for the moment (I think.....it's because, today, I am in Granada city), I don't really want to return one day in the city. On the one hand, the city is very beautiful but very small. Less than a week (4 days) is enough to visit Granada (Moreover, it's not like Madrid or Paris, there are not museums with big exibitions and art events). I think, I don't return to Granada city for sighseeing, but maybe, for the rest of Andalucia.bounce  
To work, I don't know, it's little difficult to be "alone" a long way from my family, moreover there is no "direct way" from Granada to Bordeaux or Paris and it's very very expensive ! It should be to build a kind of "new life" and "must go back to square one and start from scratch." It's a little frightening an I'm not prepared to do this.

On the second hand, I met very few Granada native students...several spanish students that I met, come from other city in Spain. In fact, it's just "acquaintance" not big friends. Several Erasmus student I met, come from Germany, Italia or United States. I think if I would like to see again my new friends, it's will be in other city, maybe in other countries cheers !!!

See you soon !!!  Very Happy

Marion.LM

Back to top Go down

Post by Marion.LM Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:39 pm

Admin wrote:To show our appreciation of Marion's incredible effort to write on the forum even though she is sitting in a warm country whilst we freeze in Angouleme, this thread is for your questions for Marion that hopefully she'll answer.

First question. What have you liked the most about your Erasmus experience so far and why?

Hi
Mister Admin,
Well, well, well, I had promised to answer you at the final of my Erasmus trip.... bounce
First question. What have you liked the most about your Erasmus experience so far and why?[/quote]
« In fact, for the moment I don't kown...I think it's to early...I will answer completely the question in June ! »

First, I have my semester !!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I am so happy because I worked so hard......

To be honest, the most interest thing was to meet people from every where (erasmus ou foreign students) but in fact, I do not «so love » my Erasmus experience, it was an « interesting » experience.
First, my explanation are not a « kind » of crisitim about spanish people (not at all) or it is not to put french people and french civilisation in a high level (absolutely not). It is just what I have feel (personaly) during this 6 long month....

On the one hand, it was very interesting to live so long time in a foreign country, to go to school in foreign country and not just for turism. It was very important for me to go to Andalucia to « not doing tourism ». My family did not understand this motivation, my mother said me all the time, « go to see Alhambra », « go to Malaga », « Listen Marion, you are in Andalucia and you don’t visit it ?! How it is posible ? », « You have to go to Sevilla », « How it is posible to live 6 month in a country without visit it ?….. » and others sentences like that...... In fact, me, I was not in Granada to visit country or to have fun, I just wanted my Master 1 !!!. I have all my life to travel.... and to study it is so important for me… University of Granada is a very prestigious university known in all Spain cheers and courses and lessons were very interesting....maybe more that in France......

On the other hand, even if I understood what people said around to me, I was like « cut off from the rest of the world » all the time : when I was in shop, in the street, in the faculty....... I had the impression to be, "in the eyes of the world", just a foreigner person who did not speak very well spanish. This, it was my "etiquette" and I was the "french young girl" before to be a « human being » !!!. Sometimes, I have the impression that people took advantage of this situation an that was agains me (harm myself). For example, for you, it is not so difficult to live so fard of your native country ?
Because, what I feel, could be same for other people who live in foreigner country (including in France)....I do not know...

In fact, my integration was not very easy...At first, I said me, It was my fault (because I am a little shy, a reserve person, I do not really like social network, I do not like to party and drink alcohol…) but I spoke with several foreigner students and It was the same for them.... Spanish students did not wanted to work with us (because we are a « responsability », but I understand perfectly). My situation was the same for german people, austria people, italian people. The most strange thing it was that it was the same for mexican, chilean or argentinian person !!! It was not because of the barrer langages !!!

I am going to answer to the question ( finally !!)   Very Happy What have you liked the most about your Erasmus experience so far and why ?
What I prefer, it is today.....I mean after my exams.... Now, (without pressure) I see Granada and Spain with other view.....more with softness and understanding and less rancour and agresivity..... In fact...ya...I met unpleasant person (lot of) but I met also so beautiful person and benevolent with me !!!
Today, I visit Andalucia (Nerja, Abaquera, Las Alpurrajas, Almeria....) and I say me how it is a so beautiful country  bounce  bounce It is also the first time that I travel alone (without my family) in foreign country !!! And I love it, and I have not scare... The most strange thing, it is that people come to speak me because I am alone !!!!! Spanish people, english people, It is very peasant....I do not know why...because when I was with my family during a travel, NOBODY go to speak me !!!!!

I am sorry for my english but 6 month in Spain.....I hope you understand all my sentences  Embarassed

Best summer Smile

Marion

Marion.LM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2