UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion topic 5 - Movies

+17
baptistebordron
Botella Marie
Petit Valentin
thomasperot
Léoauguin
NathanLEROY
Trawalé Nathan
Hubert Clément
Eden michel
margotgregoire
Mateo Zientek
Quentin Rosel
Judicael Vergnaud
Corentin.Gr
Simon-dallet
Florian Brédif
Admin
21 posters

Go down

Discussion topic 5 - Movies Empty Discussion topic 5 - Movies

Post by Admin Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:29 pm

Discussion topic 5 - Movies Batmans-175972
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Discussion topic 5 - Movies Empty Re: Discussion topic 5 - Movies

Post by Florian Brédif Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:32 am

They are many types of movies: action, adventure, comedy, cartoons, dramatic... Me, I like action movies and adventure movies if not I'm bored. I don't have favorite movie because I don't see TV and mainly I prefer series.

Florian Brédif

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon-dallet Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:50 pm

the first films appeared in 1895 thanks to the brothers Auguste and Louis Lumière, the first films were very short, in black and white, dumb and without speech or sound.
one of the first big film actors fu Charlie Chaplin and Laurel and Hardy.
Today the cinema is developed, the colored films appeared with sound and and lyrics.
There are many categories of films from drama to humor, horror flames, children's animation films, action films and détective films.

Simon-dallet

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin.Gr Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:10 am

The first movie ever created was titled The Horse in Motion. It was created by Eadweard Muybridge in 1878 and in 1901 the first movie ever made with color was created. Then the evolution of the films was impressive grace in particular to new technologies and for example the exit of the film in “Blue-Ray”

Corentin.Gr

Back to top Go down

Post by Judicael Vergnaud Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:13 pm

Movies was invented at the end of the 19th century by the Lumieres’s brothers. Today, Movie is considered like the 7th Art and a lot of people are attentive to the release of movies. Cinema is one of the main place to entertain. For my part, I don’t really enjoy watching movies is not my favorite hobby but I like some comedy or action movies.

Judicael Vergnaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin Rosel Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:28 pm

Movies are a means of entertainment. We can have a good time with family or friends. I mainly like action movies and humoristic. I advise you to go see "Sauver ou Périr" from a true story.

Good viewing!!

Quentin Rosel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mateo Zientek Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:06 pm

Movies are very interesting it's appeared first in black and white colours. Know they got a colours a try to have an better an better résolution. I watch a lot of movies and i like it and it's a great hobby. My favourite type of film are action films or comedyes but i can watch all the type of film. My favourite actors is Johnny Deep because it's a really funny guy .

Mateo Zientek

Back to top Go down

Post by margotgregoire Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:19 pm

What I like about the movies is how do they do to make all the videos. Between the setting, the costumes, the different shots, the time spent on each scene. I'm already going to see a studio, the one where the movie Asteric and obelix mission Cleopatra was spinning. The setting are impressive. I also figured in a movie and I realized that for a scene to be well done it must be repeated a dozen times and several seen different. Otherwise, I love watching movies

margotgregoire

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden michel Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:39 pm

I don’t really like movies, in fact I prefer series. I don’t have favorite movies. Lot of people love Harry Potter but me i’m not interesting about. In reality, when I watch movie, I sleep and It’s the tv who looking me. But when I’m not sleeping in front of movie it’s when it’s an horror movie. I love that!

Eden michel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubert Clément Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:49 pm

The films are very diversified, indeed there are action films of other adventure or even comedy for example. The films are created by a director and are played by actors and actresses in different parts of the world according to the need. My favorite films are those of actions because one does not get bored all the more because there is often suspense in general

Hubert Clément

Back to top Go down

Post by Trawalé Nathan Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:12 pm

cinematography is the science or art of motion picture photography by recording light or other electromagnetic radiation, either electronically by means of an image sensor, or chemically by means of a slight sensitive material such as film stock. Cinematographers use a lens to focus reflected light from objects into a real image that is transferred to some image sensor or light-sensitive material inside a movie camera. These exposures are created sequentially and preserved for later processing and viewing as a motion picture.

Trawalé Nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by NathanLEROY Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:46 pm

A film is a series of images that, when shown on a screen, create the illusion of moving images. This optical illusion causes people to perceive motion between separate objects in rapid succession. To make a movie, you need to use a camera to capture images, then you need to export them to a computer to make a film.

NathanLEROY

Back to top Go down

Post by Léoauguin Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:53 pm

I do not really like movies, i don't like series. I prefer to watch BFMTV to see the information

Léoauguin

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasperot Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:54 am

I like movies so much whether it's comedies, horror movies or adventure movies. I have a lot of favorite movie but I find that some movies are pretty handy for sleeping. They are so boring that I sleep instead of looking at it.

thomasperot

Back to top Go down

Post by Petit Valentin Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:02 am

Since the first film the means, the budjet, the special effect have evolved a lot. Now some budjet film rises to over a hundred million of dollars. In 2009 the movies avatar cost 237 hundred million of dollars. But avatar has rapped 2.8 billion of dollars. These sums are astronomical.

Petit Valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Botella Marie Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:54 pm

I’m talk about Pearl Harbor,Pearl Harbor is an American film directed by Michael Bay, released in 2001. Written by Randall Wallace and produced by Jerry Bruckheimer

The film depicts three World War II events: the Battle of Britain, the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor and the Doolittle Raid.

Two talented young drivers, Rafe McCawley (Ben Affleck) and Daniel 'Danny' Walker (Josh Hartnett), have been friends since their early childhood. They both decide to enter the USAAF. Rafe falls in love with Evelyn, a young nurse, during her test to enter the aviation. But their idyll will be short because Rafe wants to fight. Evelyn and Danny are mutated to Hawaii while Rafe joins England

They think Rafe is dead.
They come together drowning their sorrows and are in love ... but Rafe comes back

Botella Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by baptistebordron Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:30 am

Movies are a type of visual communication which uses moving pictures and sound to tell stories or inform. There are many types of movies likes action, adventure, animated, comedies, horror... Movies can get different emotions depending on the types of movies. I don’t really like watch movies or series, I prefer watch sports and specially football and basketball.

baptistebordron

Back to top Go down

Post by RDebarre Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:55 am

Cinema is a performing art. A film is shown in the cinema. A film can be comical, sad, adventurous or romantic. It depends on the tastes of everyone. I love romantic movies, because the characters who play are always nice, beautiful and the story always finished well unlike real life. A movie gives pleasure, we can compare ourselves to a character and put ourselves in his skin. In general the actors are beautiful, and they play their role well that makes me dream (obviously it depends on the movies). Films can give us a lot of cultures because we can also have documentary films. The films also show us scenes that we have never experienced in everyday life. My favorite movie is titanic because it is a beautiful love story between two characters but also because it is a real fact, and the titanic is a milestone in the history of the world. Very Happy

RDebarre

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrien Sabourin Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:35 pm

Hello, i'm not a movie lover but and especially not for horrore movies. The only type of movie that i like is "camping" for exemple. But i prefer to see football games.

Adrien Sabourin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joep L Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:09 pm

lord of the rind yes
the hobbit yes
Harry potter yes
Fast and furious bullshit
so that's it.
i have to make 30 words so i'm gonna tell you that i love movies
i went to the cinema to see bohemian rhapsody, very nice movie

Joep L

Back to top Go down

Post by idris hamidi Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:43 pm

I like movies, my favorite films are the marvels as captain america or iron man, or the gardians of the galaxy, but for me the best movie is ROCKY !!!!

idris hamidi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down