UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Groupe C S2 discussion topic

+18
Jules plard
Pacôme Dupré
Geoffrey Belon
Aurelien Lavauzelle
CONIO Luigi
Clément Sorton
Admin
Charlotte Sauvaget
Emma Allegre
Chagrelle Owen
Chloé Demarville
cbaill09
Léa Barraud
Paul Coffier
Renouard Mélys
Carteron Claire
Corentin Donnou
Germes Simon
22 posters

Go down

Groupe C  S2 discussion topic Empty Groupe C S2 discussion topic

Post by Germes Simon Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:34 pm

First topic : resolution of the year

Germes Simon

Back to top Go down

Groupe C  S2 discussion topic Empty Re: Groupe C S2 discussion topic

Post by Germes Simon Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:39 pm

Hello John
This years I didn't decided what my reosolution will be. But like always I will say that I'm gonna study seriously, keep practicing a lot of sport, have fun with my friend, find a good summer job, travel, go skiing etc But unfortunately like always, the first one will be hard to respect.

Germes Simon

Back to top Go down

Groupe C  S2 discussion topic Empty Résolution of the year

Post by Corentin Donnou Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:51 pm

Hey John , this year I made resolutions like every year, I hope to hold them longer than the years before. First resolution is to work regularly, my goal is to write three sentences on upforum each week, this year I also want to hang gliding, have fun with my friends and do festivals.
Corentin Donnou
Corentin Donnou

Back to top Go down

Post by Carteron Claire Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:14 pm

Hy John,
I don’t necessarily have any resolutions for this new year, I will continue my little path like the previous year, I intend to pass my studies, travel a lot, refocus on myself and especially enjoy. I already have a few program trips, I go skiing in February, and I go to Malta this summer.

Carteron Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Renouard Mélys Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:25 pm

Hello John,
This year I don't really take any resolutions like every year, but I will try to work regularly to have my year and enjoy a maximum with my friends with whom I might not be next year. I would also like to travel around the world but I will do more when I have my license.

Renouard Mélys

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Coffier Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:47 pm

This year I've take two resolutions : The first is to improve my english with 20min work at home; I use Duolingo, is an application for smartphone. I like it because is easy to use and the difficulty is progressive. Is possible to choose a theme : (sports, animal, politic, grammary...) and there is different types of learning : repetition, writing, pronnonciation, synonymes ... I don't know if 'm clear but I'm recommended to all for improving language. Is also possible to select some other languages.
My second resolution is to try to dance "street Jazz", because is really impressive to watch it. I think is a good way for improve self confidence. But I hope I will sould find time.
Paul Coffier
Paul Coffier

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Barraud Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:44 am

Hello John,
I don't necessarily of resolution for this year 2019. i don't never do of resolution because you never know what will happen in the year. But this year, I would to pass my exams, to work for to put money aside, spend time with my friends and my family and above all to be hapiness.

Léa Barraud

Back to top Go down

Post by cbaill09 Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:20 am

Hey john!
For this new year, I haven't made a real resolution. We will have to work every day, to validate the year.
I see my friends and family during my free time. Then continue saved to travel around the world. Now look forward to seeing what 2019 reserve us.

cbaill09

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloé Demarville Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:14 pm

Hey!
I have not made any resolutions for this year 2019 because every year the resolutions last only a few weeks. However, I would have to work more regulary for this semester. And of course, keep having fun all year long.

Chloé Demarville

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagrelle Owen Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:04 pm

Hey John, for this year and since many years already, I didn't take new resolution, espacially if I keep it only two weeks. So now I think that if I want take a new resolution, I take it now and I don't wait the beginning of the year. By example, I take all my new resolutions in September after the summer where I took advantage well.

Chagrelle Owen

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Allegre Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:30 pm

Hello,

For this year, like for others years, my resolutions are the sames : I haven't resolutions because I know I don't respect them. And I think we are really happy if we do what we want and we don't need to have resolutions

Emma Allegre

Back to top Go down

Groupe C  S2 discussion topic Empty Resolution 2019

Post by Charlotte Sauvaget Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:08 pm

my good resolution 2019 are: - Stop smoking - Lose weight of several kilos - No more nibbling between meals - Play sports - Do not get angry for a little something - Do not put off until tomorrow what I can do immediately - Call my parents once a week. - Call my in-laws from time to time, but not too often ... - read at least one book a month - No longer watching silly shows on TV - Play less with the children's video game console - Do not do any more computers on Sundays - Spend less on clothes - Spend less on shoes - Save for the holidays - Drink a little less beer

Charlotte Sauvaget

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:29 pm

Charlotte Sauvaget wrote:my good resolution 2019 are: - Stop smoking - Lose weight of several kilos - No more nibbling between meals - Play sports - Do not get angry for a little something - Do not put off until tomorrow what I can do immediately - Call my parents once a week. - Call my in-laws from time to time, but not too often ... - read at least one book a month - No longer watching silly shows on TV - Play less with the children's video game console - Do not do any more computers on Sundays - Spend less on clothes - Spend less on shoes - Save for the holidays - Drink a little less beer

You are married and have children? Suspect
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Clément Sorton Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:30 pm

Hey John !
For this beginning of 2019, I didn't think of taking new resolutions like many of us. If we need to take it, it means that something is wrong or that we would like to change something and in that case I prefer to act and make sure to get rid of it as quick as possible. So if I need to take it, I take it. I would simply say that I must continue what I have already started and redouble my efforts to reach my goals.

Clément Sorton

Back to top Go down

Post by CONIO Luigi Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:27 pm

Hello, to me the resolution of the new year are not necessary because if we want change we can always and all the day of the years.
However I hope that this year will be really incredible for me, my family and and all the person that I love.
The success and the health as everyone says because it's normal. I hope to reach my goals whether school or sports.
And finally progress in English will be incredible for me in 2019 Wink

CONIO Luigi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelien Lavauzelle Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:12 pm

Hello John, I didn't take resolution for new year because since october I've good live style, I'm trainning every week in basic fit, I drink less alcohol, I eat better and work at school !!! So for 2019 I will continue to keep this live style.

Aurelien Lavauzelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoffrey Belon Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:58 am

Hey John,
This year's resolutions are the same every year.
To invest in the work at school but also personal to earn money to please because I learned this year that nothing has acquired, but it is also important to know how to take advantage of people that we love and life. Because we do not know what tomorrow will bring us.

Geoffrey Belon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pacôme Dupré Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:09 am

For this 2019 New Year, I only took three resolutions.
First continue to be a healthy mind in a healthy body by a good lifestyle. Second, be happy with family and friends. And third, win lot of money Very Happy$$

Pacôme Dupré

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules plard Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:31 am

This year, I take the resolution to not be drunk, and to stop smocking but, the fact is at midnight and 5 min, to celebrate the new year I smoke a joint of cannabis, at 1am I took 3 tek-paf in smocking a cigare, then at 2am I drunk a half of my vodka bottle and I had smoke more than the half of my cigarette. So I don't respetc my resolution.

For the joke, my new resolution are 1284x1024

Jules plard

Back to top Go down

Post by GARNIER Alexandre Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:48 am

Hello John,
I found, the news resolutions for the next years it's stupid. If I want change my habitude or do something new, I do it as soon as possible. A the saying goes my grandfather, the sooner will be the most.

GARNIER Alexandre

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementiine Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Today we going to talk about resolutions.
Personnaly, I’m not taking anymore resolutions, I stop it approximatly four years ago, because I didn’t hold them. For me, the resolutions can it takes during the year and not just the 1st january. For example, in september 2018, I stop to smoke, and it’s a resolution I took, and I didn’t wait the 1st january to stop.
In conclusion, the resolutions can to be take during all the year.

Clementiine

Back to top Go down

Post by GUEDES Anthony Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:13 pm

hey john

waiting a new year to take a resolution is a little bit stupid but it's always a good thing cause we should always try to live better... But it's not cause we change the year that everything will change. never forget : the year change change not the asshole Wink

GUEDES Anthony

Back to top Go down

Post by Joaquin Bachelier Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:27 am

Hi John, sorry i'm late...
For this new year, i would like to be less tired during the week so trying to go to bed earlier each night (but it seems very complicate)...
otherwise, i don't take any resolutions because i we take one or several resolutions, we have to respect them through the year and sometimes, the circumstances make that pretty difficult...
have a goog year !

Joaquin Bachelier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down