UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group C Week 5 Discussion Six Nations

+16
Pacôme Dupré
cbaill09
Emma Allegre
Joaquin Bachelier
Chloé Demarville
Geoffrey Belon
Chagrelle Owen
Clément Sorton
Renouard Mélys
Léa Barraud
Corentin Donnou
Charlotte Sauvaget
Aurelien Lavauzelle
GARNIER Alexandre
Carteron Claire
Admin
20 posters

Go down

Group C Week 5 Discussion Six Nations Empty Group C Week 5 Discussion Six Nations

Post by Admin Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:35 am

Group C Week 5 Discussion Six Nations Martin_johnson_1114688c
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Group C Week 5 Discussion Six Nations Empty Re: Group C Week 5 Discussion Six Nations

Post by Carteron Claire Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:28 pm

The Six Nations 2019 Tournament, held from February 1 to March 16, 2019. The Competition is held every year, in three days, with breaks before and after the third day.
We saw the first match against France in Wales at Saint Denis.
France has made a sublime first half. Surely the most beautiful half time of all time. However the second half was catastrophic. France led the match 16-0 in the first half.
Subsequently, the French are ready 12 points at once, then the match is finished at 24-19 for the country of gall.

Carteron Claire

Back to top Go down

Group C Week 5 Discussion Six Nations Empty Re: Group C Week 5 Discussion Six Nations

Post by GARNIER Alexandre Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:06 pm

Hello John,
The Six Nations it' a tournament for regrouped the mains nation in the hemisphere nord with France, Walles, Scothland, Ireland ang England( we always wonder why England is here ... lol! ).
This tournament is held every years, and saldy, it's England who won more this tournament.
I look forward this weekend for win the England.
This year, the tournament is for France !

GARNIER Alexandre

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelien Lavauzelle Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:02 pm

Hello John,
Personnaly, I does'nt watch TV, or just when my friends porposed to watch an event like opposition France front Pays de Galle. But This opposition was a big disaster, after the half time, the frensh team go to sleep.
I pray that the team of France will be better this weekend.

Aurelien Lavauzelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Sauvaget Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:10 am

hello my John,
the blue we lost their match against the Wales, it's too bad it should have won because they must finish first because it's the best.

Charlotte Sauvaget

Back to top Go down

Group C Week 5 Discussion Six Nations Empty six nations

Post by Corentin Donnou Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:39 pm

hello john , this will talk about rugby and more precisly the tounament of the six nations , the last week france play againt wales , i dont look the first half time and the france won  about 16 points , i turn on my tv on i came across the match of the france , i looked all the secod period of the match and it was a real correction of the Wales. I thinks i dont look the next match of the france because i thinks i bring the bad luck.
Corentin Donnou
Corentin Donnou

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Barraud Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:19 pm

Hello John,
Six nations is a competition of rugby between england, Scotland, France, Wales, Ireland and Italy teams. It was created in december 1882. England team is team that won the tournament most often and it is Ireland that won last year. For the moment, Scotland and England are first with five points follow of Wales with four points, the France with one point and Ireland and Italy are in last position with zero points. The next match is Saturday with Scotland against Ireland.

Léa Barraud

Back to top Go down

Post by Renouard Mélys Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:32 pm

Hello John,
Six nations is an annuel international rugby competition between the teams of England, France, Ireland, Italie, Scotland and Wales. The current champions are Ireland, having won the 2018 tournament. The best palmares of the competition is held by england with 38 wins since 2017. There is also a women's version of the Six Nations tournament (since 1996) and a junior version for under 20s (created in 2008).

Renouard Mélys

Back to top Go down

Post by Clément Sorton Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:41 pm

Hi John,
The Six Nations tournament is a great moment for the six best nations in the North. This tournament allows them to compete against each other. Last week, after a big first period, french really did anything and it still defeated us... Mad
Beside that, english have brilliantly defeated the predictions against Ireland and I hope that we will do the same against England tomorrow !
Come on Blues ! Very Happy

Clément Sorton

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagrelle Owen Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:20 pm

Hey buddy,
I love the 6 nations tournament but since I'm in STAPS I don't really watch TV, so I didn't see only one game. I had to watch the first game of France but the TV didn't work because we are just move. Just I know France lose the first game and maybe I will watch the tommorow's game but it's not sure. I will follow the results because I'm interested. I hope France will win this tournament and not England Razz

Chagrelle Owen

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoffrey Belon Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:00 pm

Hello sir,
The Six Nations Tournament is a fifteen-a-side rugby competition, held annually in February and March by teams from England, Scotland, France, Wales, Ireland and Italy. The winner of the tournament is "European Champion". If a team wins against the other five teams, it makes the Grand Slam.
The participating teams have always been the best in Europe, however, with the rising power of Georgia, which has passed Italy in the world rankings, there are questions about Georgia's participation at the expense of Italy.

Geoffrey Belon

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloé Demarville Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:41 am

Hello John,
This subject is not easy for me because I don't watch the tournament of the six nations or rugby.
It's a tournament that brings together six nations every year in February and March. The six nations are England, Scotland, France, Wales, Ireland and Italy. Every teams are composed of 15 players. The winning team of this tournament is considered "European Champion".

Chloé Demarville

Back to top Go down

Post by Joaquin Bachelier Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:38 am

Hi John,
today, i'm going to talk about the six nations tournament.
If i prefer football, i like watching rugby and especially this tournament because there are 5 of the best teams in the world and there always are goods matches to watch (like England - France this week-end...). We never know what to expect year after year and that's great for us. But today, i don't really optimistic for France when we see our gameplay style... French people always think that we have to play a physical game, like Wales for exemple, despite of a style like New Zealand which has the most beautiful style in the world.
If i believe in us for today's match (against you John!), i think it's going to be a difficult match but i believe in our team to beat yours this afternoon.
Have a good day John, see you tomorrow to laugh about England defeat.

Joaquin Bachelier

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Allegre Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:35 pm

Hello,

I will explain why I like watch tournament of the six nations. First because I like rugby, this sport has values, contrary to football (sometimes). Secondly, because when a nation win against England, all other nations are really happy ! Because England's players are not fair-play.. I watched a match, it was U20 England against U20 France, and when a french playeur will go to score, an english player come to give him a knee in the belly. And this fault was not whistled while everyone has seen it, even me !

Emma Allegre

Back to top Go down

Post by cbaill09 Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:21 pm

Hey john,
I like rugby, but the rules it's to difficult and it's to many! Today we play against england team, de took à strand!

cbaill09

Back to top Go down

Post by Pacôme Dupré Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:56 pm

I'm not a big fan of rugby but the 2019 Six Nations Tournament takes place from February 1 to March 16, 2019. The competition is held as every year in five days spread over seven weeks, with breaks before and after the third day. Each of the six participating nations competes against all the others. The six team are England, Scotland, France, Ireland, Italy and Walles. Good luck to the best !!

Pacôme Dupré

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules plard Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:33 pm

Hi John!
Common! Should we Really talk about rugby? Have you seen the match on this Sunday evening? Common! 44 to 8 !!!
It's not rugby, it's just fuck! France can't sucks like that! Even the Italian are better than us! I propose to banning rugby from France!
I pretty sure that the last time France won a cup in rugby I wasn't born! Common John! Just please, do not talk about any sport with a unround ball!

Jules plard

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Coffier Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:26 pm

Hi,

the 6 nations tournament !!!! I don't know much about rugby .... I think despite all that there is a lot of advantage to this event because it is a tournament that rassamble people. This causes a good economy for event creators. It is a milestone event for the different countries, it is mythical. It's a sporting moment, but it's also a great time for people to gather around television, in stadiums or bars, to create links and strengthen relationships.
Paul Coffier
Paul Coffier

Back to top Go down

Post by CONIO Luigi Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:29 pm

Hello John,
First, the picture in your publication is the World Cup win by the England team in 2003 and not the cup of six Nation...
I have wait for put my comments on the forum because the crunch France - England takes place today and I hoped a French victory but the English is to much clean and with a lot of organisation for the French team...
The Six Nation is an important competition for all the team who are into the tournament, Scotland, Wales, England, Ireland, France and Italy.
Few years before, France win the Grand Chelem, this is a victory in the Six Nation without defeat.
However, since three or four years England and Ireland are above the lot and the other team, they play with the same players even if they play bad sometimes, it's with the conservation of this players that they become best than the others nation in the world. To conclude I think thatches years, if England go to win in Wales ( and this is very hard in the Cardiff Stadium), England will win the tournament and perhaps realized the Grand Chelem.

CONIO Luigi

Back to top Go down

Post by GUEDES Anthony Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:45 pm

hello john i write a little late in this post but don't blame me i just forgot it last week ^^

Well i will just explain the defeat of the women from last sunday (I still have no explanation for the men). The english championship is the only one wich is professional for the women so they don't have to work between the tournament that's why they are better than our little frenchie girl. The only other professional women are the black ferns (New-Zealand women's team) but not in their championship but they still better than all of the other team.

GUEDES Anthony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down