UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S2W6: Champion League

+9
Florian BOUILLAUD
Pitat
Marie LEQUEC
Thomas Moreau
Océane Martin
Julia Rey
BARRAUD Jeanne
Gobin
Hugo Pasquier
13 posters

Go down

S2W6: Champion League Empty S2W6: Champion League

Post by Hugo Pasquier Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:37 pm

The UEFA Champions League is an annual club football competition organised by the Union of European Football Associations and contested by top-division European clubs. It is one of the most prestigious tournaments in the world and the most prestigious club competition in European football, played by the national league champions of the strongest UEFA national associations.

Introduced in 1955 as the European Champion Clubs' Cup, or simply European Cup, the competition took on its current name in 1992, adding a group stage to the competition and allowing multiple entrants from certain countries. The pre-1992 competition was initially a straight knockout tournament open only to the champion club of each nation. During the 1990s, the format was expanded, incorporating a round-robin group stage to include clubs that finished runner-up of some nations' top-level league. While most of Europe's national leagues can still only enter their national league champion, Europe's strongest national leagues now provide up to five teams for the competition. Clubs that finish next-in-line in each nation's top level league, having not qualified for the UEFA Champions League competition, are eligible for the second-tier UEFA Europa League competition.

Hugo Pasquier

Back to top Go down

S2W6: Champion League Empty Re: S2W6: Champion League

Post by Gobin Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:21 pm

Cup of European Champions Clubs, is an annual football competition organized by the Union of European Football Associations and bringing together the best clubs on the European continent. This is the most prestigious interclub football competition in Europe. I’ve never watched a league champions game because I don’t especially like football.

Gobin

Back to top Go down

Post by BARRAUD Jeanne Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:06 pm

I don't really know what to say about this subject but that it is about football. It is a competition where the best Eurepeans team meet each other. I know that it is veryyyyy important to the fans of football but unfortunately I am not one of them so I don't know what can I say about it.
Sometimes I find myself watching a match like tuesday night but I don't pay more attention than that.

BARRAUD Jeanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Julia Rey Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:13 pm

The UEFA Champions League is an annual football competition organized by the Union of European Football Associations and bringing together the best clubs on the European continent. This is the most prestigious football club competition in Europe.
The winner of the competition is automatically qualified for the next edition.
Real Madrid, the three-time defending champion, is the most successful club in the history of the competition.

Julia Rey

Back to top Go down

Post by Océane Martin Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:30 pm

The simplest premise of the UEFA Champions League is this: a cup competition between the champions of each European nation. Reality is a lot more complicated. The UEFA Champions League, or as it was known back then, the European Champions Club’s Cup, was first contested in 1955, with the contestants chosen by French magaizine L’Equipe as they were the most prestigious clubs in Europe. Real Madrid were the inaugural winners, and went onto win the first 5. The competition gradually evolved to include the champions of each of the countries in UEFA, and some of the more successful teams included Real, Barcelona, AC Milan and Bayern Munich.

Océane Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Moreau Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:25 pm

It is an annual competition of football in Europe. This competition brings together the best football teams. In France, only the team OM won this competition, so hardly and so prestigious. The winner is automatically qualified for the next edition. the best team is Barcelone, Real Madrid and Juventus.
I hope that my favorite team "OL" win this competition and i won't the PSG win it.

Thomas Moreau

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie LEQUEC Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:09 pm

Champion what ?

I can’t fight the majority but if I hadn’t read the summaries of my classmates I wouldn’t have been able to tell you what it is. Just because I do not care about football.
It’s not really my cup of tea (just come one time to see me play football it is a real disaster).
So what can I say that hasn’t already been said about the Champions league ?
Moreover I am not inspired or motivated to do research.

It’s been an hour since I started writing this comment. I searched for highlights of the champions league but truly did not understand a f*cking word.
I give up.
I’ll never be a football champion anyway :')
Marie LEQUEC
Marie LEQUEC

Birthday : 2000-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Pitat Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:17 am

The UEFA Champions League is an annual club football competition organised by the Union of European Football Associations (UEFA) and contested by top-division European clubs. It is one of the most prestigious tournaments in the world and the most prestigious club competition in European football, played by the national league champions  of the strongest UEFA national associations. I don't know that much about that.

Pitat

Back to top Go down

S2W6: Champion League Empty Champion's league

Post by Florian BOUILLAUD Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:10 am

Champions league is the best football competition that exists. It takes place once every year and rewards the best club of européens football. It's a real show for me that I miss  under for no reason.

Florian BOUILLAUD

Back to top Go down

S2W6: Champion League Empty Champions league

Post by Mathéo Sanjaime Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:51 pm

DescriptionThe UEFA Champions League, sometimes abbreviated as C1 and formerly known as the European Champion Clubs' Cup, is an annual football competition organized by the Union of European Football Associations and bringing together the best clubs on the European continent.
It’s one of the best competition in Europe

Mathéo Sanjaime

Back to top Go down

Post by GUERILLOT Lucas Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:47 pm

The Champions League is the best competition of football behind the Fifa World Cup . Every year best club of Europa fight for this competitions.
A few days ago there was the first 8th of final. Which marks the end of the group stages and the start of the big knockout games.

GUERILLOT Lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian Morisseau Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:07 pm

the champion's league is the most important and most interesting football competition. all the clubs want to win it. it is held every year, and the real of madrid is the triple holding of titles. I hope that soon a French club (except the Olympique de Marseille) will have the opportunity to win.

Dorian Morisseau

Back to top Go down

Post by Jany Mainguet Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:33 pm

The Champion's league is an annual football competition organized by the Union of European Football Associations (UEFA) and bringing together the best clubs on the European continent. This is the most prestigious football club competition in Europe before the Europa League.

The winner of the competition is automatically qualified for the next edition. He also participates in the UEFA Super Cup and the FIFA Club World Cup.

Real Madrid, the three-time defending champion, is the most successful club in the history of the competition with 13 victories

Jany Mainguet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down