UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music?!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Music?!!!! Empty Music?!!!!

Post by Admin Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:48 am

Death Metal inspires joy not violence:

Death Metal

Meanwhile in K-pop land:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-47550046

Never trust a Pop star.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Music?!!!! Empty Re: Music?!!!!

Post by Emeline Giffard Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:16 am

Well...

I kinda like metal, and yeah I don't really see myself as a violent person haha

However, the study you shared only talks about the fans. What about the artists ? Are Death Metal artists generally better persons than Pop Stars ? (or maybe I didn't read correctly)

But yeah, what's happening in the K-Pop world is aberrant. Worst, they are some fans that are trying to defend the crimes of these idols, which is even worst according to me.

Music?!!!! I_don_10
Emeline Giffard
Emeline Giffard

Back to top Go down

Post by Léanne Imare Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:51 pm

Hey! I've been watching news about this subject these days and I was fearing the fact that someone will talk about it. As Emeline says there are people that are trying to defend those idols, but it worst that what you think. The fact is that FRENCH WOMEN fans are trying to make a petition to allow one of the criminal to stay in his band! Because " big bang ( name of the group) is so cool with him, he is so beautiiful and has such a good voice kyaaa!". Seriously! are these girls even thinking about how the victims feel? Knowing that people are trying to protect criminals just because there're celebrities,really piss me of!! I know one of the culprit but I feel more betrayed than sad! I really hope that if he is really guilty il will pay for his crime as other do.
By the way I heard that in Korea it is quiet comon to share private sexual activities to other people by using messages..
Howdo you think about that?
Léanne Imare
Léanne Imare

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down