UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 1 topic: Sport

+23
Louis ROGER
Georges Maxime
Bedon hugo
theo Binchet
Anthony Lopez
Vincent CHOLLET
Coline Thouvenin
Morgan Le Hecho
marchadier djessy
octave blosse
Oceane Quersante
jade C
Alex Monrouzeau
VERRON Hugo
Elias Elfakhar--Gaillard
Landry NAULEAU
Arthur.Crovisier
maxime.guillen
Lucie Proux
Pardoux Emma
Mathis
Rafaël Delafond
Admin
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 1 topic: Sport - Page 2 Empty Sport

Post by Georges Maxime Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:28 pm

I love sport. Sport is a physical activity exercised in the sense of play and effort, the practice of which involves methodical training and respect for rules.
I like sport because it makes you feel better physically, morally, ...
When we have a favorite sport, we get addicted to it as a drug.

Georges Maxime

Back to top Go down

Week 1 topic: Sport - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 1 topic: Sport

Post by Louis ROGER Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:16 pm

I will be very original and I will go on a little known sport, football.
I would not speak of a professional club but rather the one in which I play, the USM.
The USM has 3 senior teams, the first in regional 3 the second in departmental 2 and the third in departmental 3.
the USM is not the biggest team in the department, but she was able to show up to the 7th round of the « Coupe de France » during the 2017-2018 season. The best performance of Charente Maritime this year.
However, this club is not only interested in seniors and is very much involved in the formation of a young player, with the creation of a youth group in 2006-2007, and the opening of the football class at Jean hay college in colaboración with the club in 2015.

Louis ROGER

Back to top Go down

Week 1 topic: Sport - Page 2 Empty SIMONE BILES

Post by Julie TORRIANI Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:35 pm

We chose the topics of sport this week, so I'm going to talk about gymnastics, and especially Simone biles. Biles is known all over the world because she is one of the only ones to have won five medals including four gold in a single competition it was at the Rio Olympics Games. She is 22 years old and is only 1.45 m and 49 kg. She was in the U.S. national team since 2011. She has won 4 gold medals and a bronze medal at the JO, and is a 14-time world champion with 3 silver medals and 3 bronze medals at the world championships. She also wrote books and more recently she succeeded performed an element on the floor that no female gymnast had yet succeeded.

Julie TORRIANI

Back to top Go down

Week 1 topic: Sport - Page 2 Empty Sport

Post by Damien Bonnoron Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:36 pm

Sport is first a set of activities that can be exercised theses activities take from of exercises of physicals practices. Sports brings beneficial effects and skills as well a body resistant. If you practice, you can gain in strength, suppleness, in balance, in endurence, in reflex and dexterity. It was good for the organs like the hearth and the lungs. Sports practicies are accessibles to all of pepeols and all ages but the intencity, the pace and the difficulties change. There are benefits, for ewample, for the disabled in reabilitation. But these practicies lead to engerie or any others physical accident.

Damien Bonnoron

Back to top Go down

Post by amadeo Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:07 pm

The sporting article that I am going to propose, talks about the 2019 judo world championships located in Japan with 18 fighters including 9 women and 9 men. Without our superstar Teddy Riner, fully focused on the Olympics 2020 in Tokyo. France finished 2nd overall in these Worlds, with three gold medals, one silver and three bronze medals. In terms of accounting, the balance sheet is much better than last year. The Blues had left Baku with only one title, that of Clarisse Agbebnenou.

amadeo

Back to top Go down

Week 1 topic: Sport - Page 2 Empty ngolo kante

Post by mael jezequel17 Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:26 pm

Ngolo kante

born March 29, 1991 in Paris is a French international football player who plays for the midfielder in Chelsea, England.

Arrived late in the professional world, he has since been constantly growing. Revealed in France at the US Boulogne then SM Caen, he then signed Leicester City, where he won his first trophy, the English Championship, in 2016. Co-op in France team from March 2016, he is a finalist of Euro 2016.

For my ngolo kante has a best player of premier league.

mael jezequel17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:48 am

mael jezequel17 wrote:Ngolo kante

born March 29, 1991 in Paris is a French international football player who plays for the midfielder in Chelsea, England.

Arrived late in the professional world, he has since been constantly growing.  Revealed in France at the US Boulogne then SM Caen, he then signed Leicester City, where he won his first trophy, the English Championship, in 2016. Co-op in France team from March 2016, he is a finalist  of Euro 2016.

For my ngolo kante has a best player of premier league.

Did you see his goal yesterday? and then no silly celebration. N'Golo is great.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2