UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 1 topic - Summer

+26
Petit Valentin
Mathis Hayet
Julien DAVID
RDebarre
nicolasrenaudon
Charlie vieira
Mateo Zientek
Louis XVI
Valentin Delias
PELLADEAUD Kilian
Adrien PLANET
Corentin FAITY
Julien Causeur
victor bouveret
Jason-dmt
Naomi ARSIVAUD
moreau julien
julien blay
Léo Meirinhos
Florian Brédif
Tom Régnier
Maria Caulot
diogocalheirosantamarinha
Marion Gilet
R naceri
Admin
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 1 topic - Summer - Page 2 Empty my summer 2019

Post by Mathis Hayet Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:26 pm

this summer I worked the months of june july and august then i went to spain with my girlfriend. I then spent a week vacation with friends. I am then going to the Asterix Park with my family. Unfortunately the holidays ended too quickly ..

Mathis Hayet

Back to top Go down

Week 1 topic - Summer - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 1 topic - Summer

Post by Petit Valentin Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:21 am

This summer was really funny. The campsite where i worked was pretty bad but the STAF was awesome. The advantage of this campsite was that it was close to the beach, so i could surf this summer and do party on the beach. It was really cool. I met a lot of good personnes.

Petit Valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grandidier lilian Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:40 pm

So here's my summer vacation, it was not actually a vacation because I worked from May 15 to September 1. At first I was in a senior residence in Royan as a maintenance agent, cleaning (vacuum cleaner, mop), I brought some meals to residents and that for 5 weeks in 25h. Then I chained as a fruit and vegetable seller at the U of Saint-Palais for 2 months and 2 weeks in 30 hours. My worst moment was the day when 10 minutes before the opening of the store I spilled oil from an olive jar at the entrance to the store .. And my best moment was the day I left to do a football tournament with the super U against the other super U, it was a great day even if we finished second because of my leader who missed his penalty.

Grandidier lilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Léoauguin Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:00 pm

during the summer holidays i worked a lot my english as john advise me... Nah, I'm joking ! i party with my friends every weekend. And the week i worked in my father's society "Dal Alu". It was interesting and quite well paid, so i could go on vacation with my girlfriend the last week of August.

Léoauguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Seguin Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:54 pm

This summer was one of my best. I spend a lot of time with friends to do nothing and all at the same time, and doing some sport. I would have liked gain money by working but i already got a little bit with an interneship just before the hollydays. So I prefered to practice a lot of my favorite sport, which is triathlon. I had a goal about this sport : to achieve my first half-ironman triathlon, which was the Royan triathlon. The worst moment was when i though that i won't can participate to this triathlon because I did my inscription very late. But the best moment was when i finished this triathlon (finally i got a pass to do it). It was so satisfaying to finish it and close these 2 months of training !

Hugo Seguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Bourit Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:43 pm

Well, it was summer, so obiously, I relaxed haha ! In July, I went to see some friends around Bordeaux. I also went to Millau in Aveyron to do paragliding with my dad and his friends.
In August, I worked in Andernos.
In the end, it was a casual summer, nothing crazy happened.

Benjamin Bourit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum