UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 4 - Online bullying

+26
RDebarre
Naomi ARSIVAUD
Corentin FAITY
Charlie vieira
Mila Bodin
Mathis Hayet
Julien Causeur
Maria Caulot
R naceri
Valentin Delias
Mateo Zientek
Grandidier lilian
Adrien PLANET
Julien DAVID
victor bouveret
julien blay
PELLADEAUD Kilian
moreau julien
Jason-dmt
Tom Régnier
Marion Gilet
nicolasrenaudon
Florian Brédif
Léo Meirinhos
diogocalheirosantamarinha
Admin
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 4 - Online bullying - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 4 - Online bullying

Post by RDebarre Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:05 am

Hi John,
We can talk about harassment. By message it's simpler because you don't have the person in front and some people let go of these people and are ultimately not afraid because they can't act physically but just mentally and not written.

RDebarre

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis XVI Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:05 pm

Online bullying is the new problem for the young people today. It make more harassment no matter the distance, is it why this is dangerous cause it’s free. In France, there is 40 percent of 13 – 17 years old people who has been victime of online bullying. Many times the online bullying work with the social network and it is the following of the bullying in school. The gouvernment try to work against it but online will always exist.

Louis XVI

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Seguin Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:02 pm

Online bullying is different from face to face bullying, because in with this last one there can be physical agressions. Online bullying consists above all in a psychological pressure. It is not limited to school children, but we hear more about it than about adults, probably because children's safety seems more important than adults one. I have no suggestions to stop it, but at least to reduce the probabilities to endure it : to secure as much as possible our technologies (computers and phones and other "connected technologies") and don't post some publications about you that can be used against you.
I don't know how to punish it because i'm not a judge and I have no notions in it, but i think there must at least be a financial compensation proportionnal to the bullying.

Hugo Seguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Bourit Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:38 pm

Both online and real life bullying are a problem that should be more important to people. Of course they are different because online you can be anonymous, which allow you to say the worst things without being punished by anyone.
And its not only happening in schools : there's bullying in our whole society. To me, sexism, racism, homophobia, all those are some kind of bullying, that should be fought through education and love. (Don't categorize me as a hippie too soon, let me explain !)
I think most of the bullying is based on fear of the unknown and anger. It's easier, when being uncomfortable, to bully someone then feel powerful about it than to face your problems, doubts and struggles. But if you choose this harder way, you start to understand and empathize. For example, a child who's victim of abuse from his parents, is more likely to bully, because he doesn't understand where does his anger come from and how to deal with it.

Benjamin Bourit

Back to top Go down

Post by Petit Valentin Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:29 pm

Only bullying it's a new kind of bullying. The only bullying can be traduce by physical bullying thereafter. It's difficult to punish that because is sometimes anonym and you can't spot the stalker.

Petit Valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2