UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 5 subject - Winter Sports

+25
Louis XVI
R naceri
RDebarre
Grandidier lilian
Tom Régnier
Charlie vieira
Naomi ARSIVAUD
Maria Caulot
Mathis Hayet
victor bouveret
Adrien PLANET
PELLADEAUD Kilian
Marion Gilet
Corentin FAITY
moreau julien
Julien DAVID
julien blay
nicolasrenaudon
Valentin Delias
Léoauguin
Florian Brédif
Julien Causeur
Léo Meirinhos
diogocalheirosantamarinha
Admin
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 5 subject - Winter Sports - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 5 subject - Winter Sports

Post by Louis XVI Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:59 pm

Winter sport is a huge universe with wome fantastic sport like snowboarding, skiing, biathlon, bobsleigh… I love watch them on the tv when it’s raining outside or after surf in winter, when the water is very cold. I did snowboarding last year and it was an great experience, love did this, the feeling to the snow was amazing. I hope that i will do this again cause it was very cool

Louis XVI

Back to top Go down

Week 5 subject - Winter Sports - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 5 subject - Winter Sports

Post by Hugo Seguin Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:15 pm

There are a lot of winter sports, which allowed a great diversity. They are less known than other sports because they need special climatic conditions to be practiced, however, there are winter Olympics Games.

Hugo Seguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mateo Zientek Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:43 am

I love winter sports, more specifically skiing and snowboarding. But it's really expensive.
This years with some friends we have a project to go skiing and snowboarding during the holidays.
Unfortunately, in many years with the global warming i mean it's will be hard to do ski or more expensive. So i prefer to enjoy my next holiday an.

Mateo Zientek

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Bourit Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:39 pm

I really like winter sports, especially skiing, but of course you need the conditions to practice.
This point, and the fact that it's expensive (both access to stations and equipments are) make them more difficult than other sports to practice.
But if you have time and money, then there is a great diversity of wintersports. You can go for a walk with snowshoes or go down a track at full speed on a snowboard.

Benjamin Bourit

Back to top Go down

Post by Petit Valentin Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:38 pm

The major part of winter sport are realy expensive but it' so fun to ride the snow withe ski or snowboard. Moreover the landscap are such beautiful, it's an other atmospher. Mabe i feel that because i living far of the mountain but i realy appreciate go to the snow

Petit Valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum