UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 5 Worst party

+17
Julien Asselin
Mathis Tachdjian
Sasha Bosman
Géré Calvin
Arthur MARCHAU
tom renoulleau
Hugo Wannepain
magat
LORENZI Emma
chloé robin
Nathael Michelon
Faraone Enzo
gbillaud
Zoe GALEA
maevabraud17200
Audrey Roudier Naud
Antoine Renoux
21 posters

Go down

Week 5 Worst party  Empty Week 5 Worst party

Post by Antoine Renoux Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:12 pm

So it's a little bit embarrassing. just after the Bac to celebrate that, with my friends, we did a party. A part with a lot of alcohol. At the beginning all was alright but at a moment a men said to me " I bet I swim faster than you ! " I say " ok go to the swimming pool ", bad mistake of my part because water and alcohol it's not a good combinaison. So we dive in the swimming pool and we swim. I destroyed the boy but I forgot to stop me at the end of the swimming pool... So, my lips was open... but I don't care it's the party ! Later in the party I met a international boxer, woh was a friend of a friend, and he learned to me how to drink tequila paf. After a lot and a lot and a lot of tequila paf I decide to go to the bed. At the morning it was not funny because I vomited twice and the Tom Renoulleau's mother take a picture of me and put her on facebook... So during a day I was sad due to the alcohol and I was on facebook during I am vomiting

Antoine Renoux

Back to top Go down

Week 5 Worst party  Empty Re: Week 5 Worst party

Post by Audrey Roudier Naud Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:03 pm

Hello,
I did not want it to happen like that, I went out to the rancho with my best friend, we went out to pontaillac "team royan" and we drank desperados and mojito, I had not eaten the day and not a lot of sleep since we had already gone out the day before and so, we drank, I thought I was a genius but no, my body does not want to absorb alcohol at all we arrive at the rancho, we queue and I vomited in front of everyone, and it was a horrible evening I felt bad at all because I never drink ... I spent the worst night, I could not even dance so much I was bad. cyclops Shocked

Audrey Roudier Naud

Back to top Go down

Post by maevabraud17200 Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:01 pm

Hello,
It was for my best friend's birthday. She was 18 years old. His parents have a tobacconist's office on Saintes and they left it for his party. She had the bad idea to invite her ex boyfriend with whom she was staying in good terms but who still loved her while she was in a Relationship and that there was his boyfriend at this party. Around 00:00, his ex wanted to commit suicide and threw himself on the road. We caught her trying to calm him down and he went upstairs to try to jumpoff and the evening was amready over. Everyone went to bed once the situation was resolved.

maevabraud17200

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe GALEA Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:15 pm

My worst evening.
The evening was really nice but alcoholic. The problem was that I had not eaten anything of the evening. Indeed, as I no longer eat meat, my friend who organize the party had not planned dishes without meat.
So if we recapitulate: I do not eat and I drink a lot of punch and vodka.
Although I tend to control me with alcohol, an event will change the course of the evening. Around 2am, a friend (traitor?) offers me a beer pong, which is a game of alcohol where you have to throw a ball in the opposing glasses. If one gets there, the opponent drinks the contents of the glass. As the game progresses, my head starts to turn and I do not see correctly where I have to aim.
Suddenly, everything accelerates. I need to get some fresh air. A friend accompanies me. I lose consciousness a first time before throwing up. She accompanies me to the bathroom but I decide to lock myself in, surely ashamed of the state in which I find myself. I fall asleep again I think ...
I wake up an hour later: sitting on the toilet, the door lock broken and with vomit on the floor.
Panicked, I finally managed to get out. I find the last survivors of the evening sitting, waiting impatiently for my return, worried. My friend tells me what happened because I can not remember it and take me home. It was the following evening the most difficult for me and my game partner I think ...

Zoe GALEA

Back to top Go down

Post by gbillaud Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:29 pm

Hi!
I will tell you about my worst evening. My worst evening was a first of the year, two years ago all that good we were twenty we had fun all, very big moods when suddenly we start to see the smoke in the middle of the living room table. It was a friend who had built a fumigeum and who had thrown it into the house thinking it was funny and had not taken the awareness of the burner that it could have had. We finally evacuated the house because we see nothing and we managed to remove fumigate the living room, the evening then resumed but in a bad atmosphere, the owner of the house being very angry.

gbillaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Faraone Enzo Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:45 pm

my worst party was the first one. A friend bring me to a party with some of his friends, but I did'nt know anybody, and as the young idiot I was I thougth to drink to speak easily to other people. So I started to drink a lot, but not to eat and one or two hours later I was vomiting evrywhere. I don't have many thing to tell about this party because I can't remember of it, but I known the next morning was probably one of the worst of my life.

Faraone Enzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathael Michelon Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:57 pm

In most stories we have alcohol... and well in this one too.
It was 2 years ago, I was celebrating the "percent" with my friends. We went to a nightclub and drank a lot of alcohol... A friend of mine with a small size and not having eaten before the evening, she drank quite a bit of alcohol. 1h30 later, she was in an alcoholic coma in the nightclub. All her friends were busy dancing while I was taking care of her. We ended our night in the hospital or I spent the night sleeping on the floor

Nathael Michelon

Back to top Go down

Post by chloé robin Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:58 pm

I have never really done worst party. I did a lot of party but i know how to enjoy without being sick. Their was maybe a party where i abused alcohol. My friend celebrated his birthday and there was a lot of drinks. He had made punch but unfortunatly for me he was very excellent. I drank too much, too mucha to once. I was happy to be with my friend but sad at the same time. I didn’t want to leave them and i was stressed because of the bacalaureat. So i was drunk but i didn’t throw up. I have NEVER but NEVER throw up because of alcohol and i’m proud of it.

chloé robin

Back to top Go down

Post by LORENZI Emma Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:00 pm

My worst party took place three years ago. It was one of my first party with alcohol and other kind of stuff. It was like a pool party. I learnt really quickly that I didn't manage to be sober with just one glass of alcohol.. But the worst was that firstly someone pushed me in the pool despite the fact that I was dressed. And like 20 seconds later I discovered that my phone was in my pocket. It's useless to tell you that he was no longer usable. And after this tragic event, someone ate all my nuggets (it really break my heart). And to finish, I had a really big headache because of alcohol. I spent the rest of the night to cry.

LORENZI Emma

Back to top Go down

Week 5 Worst party  Empty Week 5 Worst party

Post by magat Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:50 pm

My worst party was in july, it was a party in the house of a girl that i know. She invite me but i know just her and an other girl. I come at the party the last because i was always late and i said hello at everyone and no one as speaking and i don't know what what i can said because i don't know the most of the people, so i speak at one of girl i know and the party beginning. At a moment they want to go dancing and i am here like "already ? i don't drink enough for go dancing" So i stay solo during they dancing. And that no all because the girl who invite me break with her boyfriend and with the alcohol she don't stop to cry, the first time she cry i was like "hum... not funny" and after i was more like " Ah sh*t, here we go again". It's not my best party but i do an other party with this people in august and the party was REALLY more funny.

magat

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Wannepain Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:50 pm

My worst party is very sad, it was 2 years ago in summer just before I moved (to the Picardie from the Charentes Maritimes). It was a party in the garden and we slept on tents, and my bestfriend smoked a lot and I was sad because it was the last time I saw her before leaving. So I decided to went to tents in order to saw nobody and I cried all the night while all the people around was drunk.

Hugo Wannepain

Back to top Go down

Post by tom renoulleau Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:04 pm

This summer, a friend is planning an unannounced evening, we were invited with friends to drink the aperitif and to eat the dessert at her place quite late so late so that the atmosphere was not of the little alcohol evening of tired people which killed the evening little by little people left and the evening It ended shortly after what had started. So I left not too late disappointed in this evening.

tom renoulleau

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur MARCHAU Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:11 pm

My worst party was also the first one I drank too much. It was a verry funny party but the problem is that I tapped for 1 hour on a skate park with my foot to the beat of the music. And the next day, I could not walk because I had the foot in fire.

Arthur MARCHAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Géré Calvin Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:39 pm

My worst evening happened during last year. For his majority's birthday, one of my friends organised a big party with lot of alcohol. It's was a funny party except for another friend who drinked so he was really sick and started to vomit everywhere. We were very worried for him because of his state, and during all the night i took care of him instead of having fun. After all of this he was going better if we forget the hangover the next morning

Géré Calvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Bosman Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:12 am

It's a bit embarassing but it's also a fun story.. Today I think it's not my worst party but when I woke up this winter morning after the party, it was ! Well it was, just like I said, during the last winter. The party had already begun for a long time at one of my firends house and I arrived late because of my handball training. Most of my firends were already too drunk. So as a good friend of them I passed the party to care of them... No it's not true, I told to myself that I had to catch up ! Yeaaaah bad idea i know. Sport and alcohol.. I didn't took the time to eat bom My friends started to sing song to make me drink faster. Everything was under control. And then, after falling into nettles during a night expedition I decided to take care of myself by sitting in the dog's basket. I fell asleep here until his mother arrived. I had a really bad felling during this moment. Shame on me.

Sasha Bosman

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathis Tachdjian Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:31 am

I don't think I can remember of a worst pary. However there's a one which is always stuck in my mind. I was 16 years old and 4 of my friends and I decided to organize a chill party. Once arrived in my friend's house, we realise we forgot the alcohol.. So we checked in his house till we find a pastis bottle. We were young and innocent so we decided to take pure shot of pastis all the night. I ended up vomiting everything I have ingurgited the past 3 days.

Mathis Tachdjian

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien Asselin Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:18 am

I don’t really have a worse night, but there’s one I could consider as. I was 16, and it was for a friend’s birthday. The evening was going well until a group of people arrived. This group of people were initially not invited but the friend who celebrated his birthday agreed that they stay provided they don't do anything stupid but it didn't happen as planned. So too drunk, they started breaking a lot of things. In other words, it was complicated to get them out of the room.

Julien Asselin

Back to top Go down

Post by oceane.daguia Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:32 am

My worst patry was a year ago, 4 days after my knee surgery. So it was an evening with alcohol, a lot of alcohol. Being under treatment I was very discouraged to drink alcohol, but after a few hours, no one but me was sober, besides my friends and I met the knowledge of a friend's girlfriend we had never seen her but she ended up doing a coma, so all the guys took care of her, while we girls were at the table talking, so I managed to serve a glass of vodka, but with the treatment one sip was enough to make me turn my head, after that I decided to get up to go to vomit, but I hit the knee and to make the thing less funny one of the points a jumped, so I had to go to the emergency room at 2am, a friend accompanied me and we waited 3 long hours. The next day I bitterly regret because the pain was inssportable.

oceane.daguia

Back to top Go down

Post by Théo Riberaud Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:23 am

My worst party was when I was in college, in 3e. A friend invited me to a party that several friends of mine had organized. He told me that there will be a lot of people and that we will have a lot of fun. But when I arrived, I saw that there were not many people. My friend who had invited said me that others guests will arrive later. After at least 2 hours, nobody was arrived. There were only 6. This party wasn't much fun but we drank and eat and then I left because I was a bit bored. Since Then I come a little later when there is a party to see if there are people.

Théo Riberaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Fleuret Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:40 am

I think my worst party was at this summer, in my house. I was the cooker ( for BBQ ), and the sausage were really poorly cooked. I drunk also a lot, so there was many sound in my stomach.
Since this, I'd never eat sausage anymore, because this view of pink flesh disgusts me so muche.

Melvin Fleuret

Birthday : 2001-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Fichot Timothé Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:44 am

my worst evening was when we were making an aperitif at a friend's house in Breuty and we took 1h15 to Breuty to the city center of Angoulême because my best friend had drunk too much and he wanted to vomit all the time .

Fichot Timothé

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down