UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

week 4 The worst destination

+14
Ilona Brugiere
Corentin Chotard
Eva.P
Lucas Alleix
Ninon Ragot
Opale
Lewis Roquet
GaiaBenoist
MARECHAL Mathilde
Nina Rodriguez
Idier Sarah
Julia
Besnier Alycia
Admin
18 posters

Go down

week 4 The worst destination Empty week 4 The worst destination

Post by Admin Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:55 pm

It is not my English lesson. where is it and why?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

week 4 The worst destination Empty Re: week 4 The worst destination

Post by Besnier Alycia Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:23 pm

I was not inspired so I went on the internet to see what were the worst destinations to go on vacation. According to Topissimo, the one that tops the list of the worst destinations is Syria: the political tensions are very intense and it's dangerous. then we have DRC, it's very polite and very poor, not really heavenly. to finish our top 3, we have Israel where the political and ethnic fights are very intense.
Not really relaxing for a vacation !

Besnier Alycia

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Julia Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:28 pm

My worst destination would be a place where I would be cold all the time. I prefer destinations with a warm climate and with the sea nearby. But the worst place would be a cold destination with air pollution, waste on the ground, plastic in the oceans or/and a country at war.
India is a destination that doesn’t appeal to me at all, for example. The 10 most polluted cities are in India.

Julia

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Idier Sarah Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:31 pm

For me, the worst destination will be North Korea. It's a tyrannical country. I don't want to go there and never be able to come back because someone took my passport, arrested me or took my passport. In addition, I will not fuel the economy of a country that does not think of its people. It may be a very beautiful country but I prefer to look at photos from home.

Idier Sarah

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

week 4 The worst destination Empty week 4 The worst destination

Post by Nina Rodriguez Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:32 pm

For me, the worst vacation destination is war-torn countries like Afghanistan because I simply do not want to die or totalitarian countries like North Korea because I still want to have freedom. So, in the end, Creuse is not so bad.

Nina Rodriguez

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MARECHAL Mathilde Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:26 pm

The worst destination for me would be the uninhabited island in the Laquedives Islands which is located in the Southwest of India since staying on it would be very boring especially since it's deserted and abandoned. The climate is also arid so we couldn't stay long without food and hobbies. So, in any case we couldn't survive this journey.

MARECHAL Mathilde

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GaiaBenoist Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:07 pm

I don't know if there is a worse destination but, in any case, the countries which attract me the least are those where there is a lot of pollution like India, where there is war like Afghanistan or a totalitarian country like North Korea. Yes, that's not a very original answer, no one is attracted to this kind of destination.

GaiaBenoist

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:24 pm

GaiaBenoist wrote:I don't know if there is a worse destination but, in any case, the countries which attract me the least are those where there is a lot of pollution like India, where there is war like Afghanistan or a totalitarian country like North Korea. Yes, that's not a very original answer, no one is attracted to this kind of destination.

I love India and I'd quite like to visit Afghanistan.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Lewis Roquet Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:49 pm

I think the worst destination is "la creuse" in France, because he have nothing exept a cow standing in the middle of nothing between nothing and nothing. It's raining in summer like winter.
if you want to cut yourself off from the world, do nothing and see fields and cows  then  you'll know  what  to do .

Lewis Roquet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Opale Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:25 pm

For me the worst destination would be a very polluted place. For example The Citarum River in Indonesia. Concentrations of iron, aluminum and pesticides are 4 times higher than the recommendation, because of the many farms that pour their waste into the river. However, the province of Bandung in the west of the island of Java can attract travel enthusiasts to Indonesia, on the other hand the Citarum river is particularly not recommended as it is polluted.

Opale

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninon Ragot Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:31 pm

In my opinion, the worst destination in France would be Creuse, because there is nothing there, it's empty and sad. Regarding the whole world, I think the worst destination would be in a very cold country, like Greenland for example. I hate the cold, I prefer to live in a hot country. In addition, the most polluted countries should not be pleasant to live in, it must be part of the worst destinations.

Ninon Ragot

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Alleix Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:51 pm

The worst destination in my eyes will be in one of the countries of the North. A place where it's so cold that the tip of my nose will be freezing and the only way to warm up will be to drink this magic potion called vodka. I think the worst destination will be Russia ...
Or conversely a place like the Sahara Desert where the climate is much too high.

Lucas Alleix

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva.P Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:58 pm

I find it difficult as a question but I think that no one wants to go to a country in dictatorship, even if the landscapes are beautiful, wherever the weather is nice.
After in France places like the "creuse", "tourcoing", "maubeuge" does not attract me at all, the cause? None just a name that doesn't appeal to me at all.

Eva.P

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin Chotard Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:11 pm

The worst destination of all time, without hesitation. I would say Soulac! Just kidding, there are 1000 times worse places in this world. The worst destination in my opinion is either the Auvergne (in France) because there's really nothing there, it's a desert of grass and cows. I don't even know if they know that the internet exists. Otherwise I would say that the worst places are the cities, more precisely the suburbs of poor countries like Bogota, Detroit...because of the extreme violence and the poor quality of life.

Corentin Chotard

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilona Brugiere Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:18 pm

For me the worst destination is Syria. Already that this country does not attract me at all, it is especially very dangerous to go there ... There are enormous political tensions, and it has become a battleground. There are at least 384,000 dead, including over 116,000 civilians.

Ilona Brugiere

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubuy Flavie Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:33 pm

for me, the worst destination would be a country at war, where it has daily deaths, violence, and no freedom, like syria, iraq, pakistan, north korea ..
When you visit a country you're supposed to have fun, not die.

Dubuy Flavie

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentin_Bourdon Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:36 pm

In my opinion the worse destination depends of the people and the situation. I explain, going on the moon or in space look great, but if you go to this place without an equipment to breath, trust me, you will not make old bones. In the same idea, going to Dubaï seems to be a good thing but travelling to this city without a penny and it will be nothing than watching tourists having fun while you're just being hot.

Valentin_Bourdon

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurele sellier Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:29 am

for me, the worst destination would be a country in war. A lot of people thought the Gilet Jaunes crisis would be the second french revolution, but that was kind of ridicilous to think that compared to others countries that know and live war for many many years now.

Aurele sellier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Piekarski Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:32 am

I think the worst destination is different for everyone. For me it would be to go to a country at war like Afghanistan, I don't really want to go to Kabul tomorrow.
But the worst destination can also be a place that is not at all attractive to us, for me I am thinking of a country like Belgium, where it is flat, the weather is not necessarily beautiful ...

Paul Piekarski

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down