UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 5: publicity

+13
Aymericedouard
baptistebordron
Grondin Thomas
samantha valentin
Judi Vergnaud
Simon.f
Matteo bello
bizambar
Thibaud Lelong
Louis-Patxi MOREAU
sroesler
Admin
Hugo Pasquier
17 posters

Go down

Week 5: publicity Empty Week 5: publicity

Post by Hugo Pasquier Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:13 pm

Let's talk about advertising, or every business relative at publicities in television.

Hugo Pasquier

Back to top Go down

Week 5: publicity Empty Re: Week 5: publicity

Post by Hugo Pasquier Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:17 pm

Advertising is the principal way to make money on the television but, I think, it's the worst thing between two programs when I am watching TV. But for example in youtube, it's a way to look freely lot of videos. So, there ere lot of bad points but we also can see any good points which permite to accept advertising and live with that.

Hugo Pasquier

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:21 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by sroesler Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:18 pm

We will talk about the story of publicity. Publicity existe since all time but the modern plubicity was created in 1836 when a women decided to put in his newspaper the first commercial add. Then there have been the advertising posters and the brand created logo. And now there are publicty everywhere on tv, radio, street...

sroesler

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis-Patxi MOREAU Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:31 pm

Today publicities are increasingly in our life both in real life that virtual like television, phone and computer etc... This is the way more easy to win money. Each mark have their own publicity to try to stand out from others for example in clothes, in sports, perfrumes etc... and to have a source of additional income. Publicity are in each country of the world.

Louis-Patxi MOREAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibaud Lelong Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:48 am

In our society, publicity is a real business, they are everywhere in the street, at television, on media, socials networks. Some peolple are paid to make ad on Something and brag a product with the help oftheir notoriety for exemple. This is the way using by TV to be free because ads give money at TV to be diffused so we Don't have to pay to see some channels.

Thibaud Lelong

Back to top Go down

Post by bizambar Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:18 pm

This is not a topic that inspires me at all, so I’m going to talk about Youtube ads that are EXTREMELY BORING and GETTING LONGER between videos and even during VIDEO. Whoever came up with this idea deserves to be locked in a movie theater with commercials that go IN LOOP, his eyes open with scotches, and his body tied with ropes to a seat for a whole month! It’s super frustrating to have to watch a commercial while I watch a review of the latest scan of One Piece on the "Mont Corvo" channel! We should be petitioning the big Youtube bosses for my punishment, that’s all they deserve these money eaters.

bizambar

Back to top Go down

Post by Matteo bello Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:10 pm

Too bad it's a subject where I'm going to be boring

I don't really know what to say. But I'll say that today advertising has lost all that credibility and people are showing us what they want to show us. We're caught like guinea pigs to see the reaction, the reflection. The government is managing this very well because out of more than 7 billion people there are not enough to realize that we are being used as they see fit and to do what they want with us. Exclamation

Matteo bello

Back to top Go down

Week 5: publicity Empty publicity

Post by Simon.f Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:31 pm

I hate the publicity between the different parts of the movies because i'm curious. I prefer look the movie in 1 times. When it is, i look this movie in replay program.

Simon.f

Back to top Go down

Post by Judi Vergnaud Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:33 pm

Publicity is a way to promote a brand a TV or in YouTube for example. Some publicity are very expansive especially when a lot of people are watching the same program because it help the brand to have a big promotion. For example for the SuperBowl the final of the NFL Championship the brand have to pay 5.25 millions dollars for 30 seconds of publicity due to the 103 millions of peoples who watch the game at TV

Judi Vergnaud

Back to top Go down

Post by samantha valentin Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:21 pm

I'm tired of the publicity !
It only serves to make people addict, to take the company's money and to piss us off when we watch movies (sorry for the swear word)...

samantha valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grondin Thomas Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:28 pm

Publicity is everywhere, on TV, internet, journals, roads… That’s could be a picture, a video, audio…
After years, that evolve and today there is techniques to make people want to buy products or services. The basic elements of publicity are the logo and the slogan, that’s appear in each publicity of the brand. Publicity is used to introduce yourself, to promote the brand or products, encourage the quoted public to buy.

Grondin Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by baptistebordron Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:21 pm

Publicity can be defined many ways, but it is most appropriate to view it from a marketing perspective. In its simplest form, publicity involves conveying information and generating awareness about products and services to the general public or target audiences through various media. We can find publicity on TV, internet, journals, social networks...

baptistebordron

Back to top Go down

Post by Aymericedouard Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:15 pm

Advertising is a form of mass communication, the purpose of which is to set the attention of a targeted target (consumer, user, user, voter, etc.) in order to encourage it to adopt a desired behaviour: purchase of a product, election of a political personality, incentive to save energy, etc.

Mentioning, for example, the name of a company, a store or a brand does not automatically imply an advertising act. But it becomes so from the moment when the purpose sought is to draw attention to the object evoked and/or to suggest to go to such and such a place.

Aymericedouard

Back to top Go down

Post by LucasWDM Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:58 pm

Looks like i forgot to do the homework before the class. Looks like im doing it. Looks like advertising or publicity is a really boring subject.

Bisou

LucasWDM

Back to top Go down

Week 5: publicity Empty Publicity

Post by Florian BOUILLAUD Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:53 pm

For me, publicity is a good way to get a message across.
There is a different way to publicity like for tv, radio, billboard etc. The publicity get better in the head than the lessons.
For me, the best publicity that was published at the tv is that of "feu vert, pfff la patte de l'expert with the white cat. This publicity is excellent.

Florian BOUILLAUD

Back to top Go down

Week 5: publicity Empty publicity

Post by jeanneau killian Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:14 pm

the advertising is very good it allows us to learn about a lot of reduction but it can also be too much in a film where we take it
sometimes she is class of the kind of games during the period of hearing of the child and more for the moment of adult with precervative

jeanneau killian

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien Marbeuf Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:58 pm

when I talk of publicity, firstly I think in the Television, where the publicities are very present, but I think too to the Youtube universe. Many youtubeurs get money with publicities, because the groupes, or societies, or creators, spend many money to appaer before, during or after the videos of the youtubeurs, becuase this publicity can give you a lot of clients. I think publicities have to exist, but they musn't reimplaced our videos or be too present

Damien Marbeuf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down