UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 4 - Holidays

+15
Camille GENNESSON
Le Foll Camille
AdélaïdeSagnes
Saradl
Célie Moutot
Laura Berthier
Lisa Garcia
Emeline Texier
katia katy
RedaOumouloud
Emma Vancostenoble
Axelle Fardeau
earnau06
carolinemaggi
Admin
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 4 - Holidays - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 4 - Holidays

Post by Camille GENNESSON Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:54 pm

Hello !

Like everyone here, I love holidays ! When you don't have much homework of course...
Even though we had a lot to do during this vacation, we went to Hendaye for a few days with my boyfriend. The weather was very nice until we came back and had to think again about our homework. It may be a sign...

Camille GENNESSON
Camille GENNESSON

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrien Roucairol Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:15 am

Hi John,

Holidays, holidays… what a great word.
It's difficult to talk about that beacause i didn't have holidays for many years now.
When I were 18een, i discovered the pleasure to work at any holidays, especially during summer. It's necessary because we all need money, but i miss holidays a lot.
Concerning holidays during the year, in October, or February, i don't consider these as holidays, because we just have more work to do in a smaller time, so it's difficult to do what we want after that.

My favourite holidays are in December, for Christmas, because we have two Weeks to enjoy to our family members, and the semester is finished, so we didn't have work and pressure.
Adrien Roucairol
Adrien Roucairol

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mauricio Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:29 pm

Holidays should be mandatory all over the world.
It allows everyone to breath after moths of hard work.
It's necessary to think about Something else than work life.
And then, when you are not in your holidays you can dream about it and think about the futur countries you are going to visit in your next holidays.
It's probably what gives us courage to continue in our everyday life. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Jessica Mauricio
Jessica Mauricio

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauralee Spadat Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:53 pm

Hello everybody,

so... for me, the word "holiday" is synonymous with "I am neither in my usual environment nor with people I see every day, and I have nothing to do important except enjoy."
But... it must be admitted that with the years this type of holiday is, how to say ... ,very rare, too rare for me, and it will not go by getting better.
However, having a week off every two months of school is not a refusal, of course, even if there is a lot of work to be done.

I also work, like all of us, during vacation periods. I am mainly an animator in the children's leisure centres. I really like to take care of them, and I don't feel like I'm really working. Even if it takes a lot of patience with children, it is still less unpleasant than working in an office.
In fact, I've been working in a bank for two summers. It's an interesting job, I learned a lot about this area and I liked it.

For me, the best holiday is to go see my family in Italy and enjoy them and the stunning view that our family home overlooks Calabria. It is located in the heights of San Giovanni in Fiore. It is a small family village that has a lot of charm because of its old side. I also have family in Sicily and it was there that I went to spend a short week of vacation this summer.
You know that holidays in southern Italy is really holidays, especially in summer. There, most people take a nap in the afternoon because of the heat. So how do I tell you that my choice is quickly made aha !!
Lauralee Spadat
Lauralee Spadat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellia Cassagnau Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:34 pm

Hi,

I adore holidays, even if I have to work for studies or as seasonal during Summer holidays! Like the others, I work each Summer holidays since eighteen y.o but I think it is a very good experience and it allows to gain money !

My last holidays in a foreign country were the past year. I took a gap year to go to England to improve my English; I went to Manchester to October until the end of January. It was a great adventure!!! Unfortunately, I didn't come back in France speaking fluent in English, but I keep it lot of memories, good and bad!

I had so waited for All Saints holidays, I have enjoyed to come back home, to be with my family, to see my boyfriend and my friends. It made me feel better ! Very Happy
Kellia Cassagnau
Kellia Cassagnau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2