UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digital Fashion

+2
H.B.A
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Digital Fashion Empty Digital Fashion

Post by Admin Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:49 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Digital Fashion Empty Re: Digital Fashion

Post by H.B.A Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:59 am

Whaaaaaat ?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWzrABouyeE

3D collection! For designers, they have the freedom to create, extravagant things with non-existent and futuristic textures.
Today is the ultimate way to create costumes for 3D movies, cartoons and science fiction movies... to get the perfect image. We become more and more demanding since our eyes are accustomed to the very high quality production.
I sure that it t will evolve more and more. The story of the endless innovation with the technologie.

Kisses..
H.B.A
H.B.A

Birthday : 1990-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:21 am

H.B.A wrote:Whaaaaaat ?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWzrABouyeE

3D collection! For designers, they have the freedom to create, extravagant things with non-existent and futuristic textures.
Today is the ultimate way to create costumes for 3D movies, cartoons and science fiction movies... to get the perfect image. We become more and more demanding since our eyes are accustomed to the very high quality production.
I sure that it t will evolve more and more. The story of the endless innovation with the technologie.

Kisses..

It's a while since I've actually listened to Louis Armstong sing that in full. It was a pleasant memory and I like your take on the subject.

I was thinking more:

P.s. for youtube videos there's an icon to insert them rather than needing a link.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Babis Papageorgiou Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:45 pm

I was thinking more about:

It's really funny when the guy, who bought the dress explains: 'me and my wife don't usually buy expensive clothing' while he spent £7,500 for an an existing dress. But who knows maybe it's an investment Laughing Laughing

Why do you find it weird John? The architects and the decorators for example create in digital the representation of the house or the space that they will transfer/ create. In fact they sell air!

I suppose that more and more things will be digitalized in the future and I see a great environmental opportunity here.
How many clothes are produced and wasted because they are in stock or because fashion changes.
Ok maybe the massive productions of big won't change, but anything we can do to avoid it, counts. If for example a digital creation of a clothing doesn't have a lot of demand, we will avoid to overproduce it.

I might seem romantic but maybe in the future we can predict if a launch of a clothing campaign won't work. We already can make suppositions with marketing plans and tools.

What do you think?
Babis Papageorgiou
Babis Papageorgiou

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Aupetit Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:00 pm

People clearly don't know what to do with their money...
Here you pay for the technologie used to create it but it's this expensive because of the brand and auctions. People sometimes fought to acquire something uniq, maybe stupid or weird. For example with one of Paul Mc Cartney's hair strand. It was sold to 2700€. why?
To me people just want to stand out with uniq product and they are ready to spend millions and millions for something they won't ever use. If if can help them to feel happy... Laughing

Léa Aupetit

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarance de Villiers Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:15 pm

I've done some reading on the subject as I couldn't apprehend why people would buy this and how it works.
Actually, customer can send one of their picture to Carlings and digital "tailors" can, then, modify it with digital clothes of the customer's choice.
So, in fact, it just follows the actual trend: people want unique photos to share on their social medias. Digital clothing is a great opportunity for them because each piece of garment will be sold in limited edition.
I truly think I will never do this as I am not really into social medias for this but I understand that people can be ready to, and willing to, pay for this. In fact, some are already doing this if you think about some video games. When you want a special outfit, you must pay for it. And it works!! So why nit in real life?
Clarance de Villiers
Clarance de Villiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:08 am

These people have too much money. Their salary should be cut or they should be taxed more. Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarance de Villiers Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:35 pm

ahah John you can't decide how people use their money Laughing
Clarance de Villiers
Clarance de Villiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:35 am

Clarance de Villiers wrote:ahah John you can't decide how people use their money Laughing

no, nor how they waste their money.

Some people have too much, couldn't this be better used through taxation and community projects? Twisted Evil
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by farah ayedi Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:40 am

WHAT!!! OMG I can't believe that Surprised But really people don't know what to do with their money. For me, it looks like they are finding a way to lose money. They said "In 10 years time everybody will be 'wearing' digital fashion", are-they surious? Surprised
I really can't understand the phenomenon. Like you said John, some people have too much money, which encourages to create similar phenomena, that's why it's better if they will be taxed more Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
farah ayedi
farah ayedi

Birthday : 1995-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down