UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semester 2 First topic - Survivor

+10
NOUZILLE Jeanne
Leane.angot
Lydie Maroteix
Emma Gauduchon
sasha geffré
Jordan Rak
florian
Ilona Brugiere
Julien Chaubénit
Admin
14 posters

Go down

Semester 2 First topic - Survivor Empty Semester 2 First topic - Survivor

Post by Admin Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:31 pm

Following our class this week, what do you think are the qualities a person would need to travel in a spaceship to a new planet and then survive once they are there. Do you think that you could survive? thrive? why or why not? What type of people would not be good in this situation? finally if you could take any 2 well known people (1 male/1 female) with you to a new planet who would they be?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 First topic - Survivor Empty Re: Semester 2 First topic - Survivor

Post by Julien Chaubénit Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:55 pm

For me, the qualities that a person would need to travel by spaceship to a new planet and survive once there are, first of all patience because the journey by ship will probably be very long. Then this person will have to be very resistant and have a steel mind.
For my part I think that I will not be able to support a voyage in vessel. However, I think I can survive on another planet since I love to discover new things, and to survive I will have the necessary mental
In this adventure I will not take Florian and Jordan because they are too much the brothers and unfortunately when it is necessary to survive the first thing to do is not to play a fifa ...

Julien Chaubénit

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilona Brugiere Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:44 pm

For me, the qualities required would be to have a lot of scientific knowledge, but also technical knowledge. This can be useful in the event of a problem in a spacecraft. Then you should have flawless physical qualities. It's also important to have a strong character or to get along well with other astronauts. You don't have to be someone lonely, selfish...
I'm not sure if I could survive on another planet, for fear of not being strong enough, and especially of having the mind to succeed!
Then It shouldn’t be a person who only thinks of her, she couldn’t travel like that with other people by her side. You have to know how to share and be motivated
Finally, if I could take 2 people to survive on another planet, I would first take a physicist and a doctor.

Ilona Brugiere

Back to top Go down

Post by florian Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:53 pm

In order to travel in a spaceship, I think we need 4 qualities. In first you need to be friendly with your space mate, Couraggus because you are going in a new planet, you need to know how to survive in a hostile environnement and you need to be smart because in space there is too mutch imprivise situation. If i go in a spaceship i think i take with me Jordan and Julien because Jordan have a big knowlege and julien is well in the pulpit so if we need food that's great

florian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Rak Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:12 pm

In my opinion, the qualities that a person would need to travel in a spaceship to a new planet and survive it's to begin patience because the journey will be very long, namely several months or even several years. This person will then have to be very resistant in relation to time but also in terms of food which will no longer be as varied and tasty as on earth.
Personally I think that I will not be able to support a trip because I always feel obliged to move and varied all kinds of things. Nevertheless, I think I can survive on another planet because I love to travel and discover, explore and if my life and in games I will give myself the means to get there.
And finally I would take with me a great adventurer, Sylvain Tesson, who will help me survive in the best conditions and a doctor in case of we have physical problems.

Jordan Rak

Back to top Go down

Post by sasha geffré Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:21 pm

For me the qualities to travel in space to go to another planet are patience, adaptation and resistance to new environments.
I would love to travel in space but I don't know if I would have the patience to...
if I had to go to another planet I would go with Julie and Clemence because they are my two best friends in the world.

sasha geffré

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Gauduchon Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:27 pm

After the class of this week, in my opinion, the best qualities a person would need to travel in a spaceship to a new planet and then survive once they get there are: to be optimistic, to have a mind, respectful, warm, patient and especially supportive and able to stick together.
I think I could live that experience because I love having new goals in my life, and it would be a great experience. I love helping others etc. I think the type of person inadequate for this experience are people of selfish types.
so if I had to take 2 people with me I would take diesel wine for his strength and courage as well as Helena Darrozze who is a great cook.

Emma Gauduchon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydie Maroteix Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:47 pm

In my opinion it would be complicated to survive on another planet than ours because people are accustomed to a certain comfort of life that they often find difficult to leave aside. Few people would be able to live in these conditions, however for those who would have to do so I think the best qualities to have are patience, courage, ingeniousness but also perceptiveness. Of course it is important to know how to communicate if a community is formed. I don't know if I will be able to survive on another planet, I will answer this question more precisely if I have the opportunity one day, but I think I am a person with common sense, who is not afraid to achieve his goals, with many good intentions to communicate better with others. As for patience, it is not a big defect in me but an improvement is largely possible. I think I can survive in a community, but I do not think I am independent enough to survive alone. If I had to take two people with me I would choose Bear Grylls, the animator of Man VS Wild because he is full of ingeniousness and Josephine de Joséphine ange gardin because she will be able to bring us everything we need.

Lydie Maroteix

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 First topic - Survivor Empty Semester 2 First topic - Survivor

Post by Leane.angot Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:42 pm

in my opinion, the qualities that a person must have to be able to travel in a spaceship to a new planet, then to survive once there is to be courageous, intelligent, Kind, Altruistic, Disciplined and Ingenious. I think I could survive but it all depends on who I am with and how long I stay into the spaceship.
Moreover you have to be in good physical condition so people who are too old or too young cannot survive such a trip.
finally if i were to take with me a famous person on another planet that would be Thomas Pesquet and Geneviève Berger.
Because Thomas Pesquet is a renowned astronaut who has experience and therefore he will be guided to our destination moreover Geneviere Berger as she is a doctor and a biophysicist who will take care of our metabolism throughout the trip.

Leane.angot

Back to top Go down

Post by NOUZILLE Jeanne Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:45 pm

The first time I did gymnastic, it was in middle school. I was 13. It was with a great teacher. He gave us many advices and tips to improve ourselves. We had 3 apparatus : beam, uneven parallel bars and gymnastic on the ground. I had a good grade, something like 17 out of 20 thanks to my teacher and my two gymnasts friends.
Then this year in STAPS, I am re-discovering gymnastic and all the abs we need. For now, we just did 3 sequences.
In the first one, we learned the objectives and expectations of the semester, and also the security. Then we practiced during 20 minutes.
In the second sequence, we installed all the equipments : safety mats, spotter mat, springboard. We learned how to do a front flip, a roll, an handstand,

NOUZILLE Jeanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:41 pm

NOUZILLE Jeanne wrote:The first time I did gymnastic, it was in middle school. I was 13. It was with a great teacher. He gave us many advices and tips to improve ourselves. We had 3 apparatus : beam, uneven parallel bars and gymnastic on the ground. I had a good grade, something like 17 out of 20 thanks to my teacher and my two gymnasts friends.
Then this year in STAPS, I am re-discovering gymnastic and all the abs we need. For now, we just did 3 sequences.
In the first one, we learned the objectives and expectations of the semester, and also the security. Then we practiced during 20 minutes.
In the second sequence, we installed all the equipments : safety mats, spotter mat, springboard. We learned how to do a front flip, a roll, an handstand,

I think you've put this in the wrong place Jeanne.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Rebierre Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:04 pm

Well, I'll say astronauts trained for months to go into space, because it would be stupid to send a baker or an architect into space. I mean, I'll of course take people with the skills and abilities to survive in space and on another planet, which means, astronauts, physicians, botanists maybe or a chemist.
About survival, I'm definitely sure I can't survive in space or on another planet, because I don' have the knowledge and the physic power to stay in this environment.
Finally, I would take Emma Watson and Jökull Júlíusson.

Evan Rebierre

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 First topic - Survivor Empty Survivor

Post by Grondin Tom Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:29 pm

For me to survive in space you need to bring people who train for survive on , like astronauts.
After we need people to lead all the people because if everyone do what they want this can bring many problems during the travel .
If I go to space i'll go with some scientific like botanists , chemist , astrophysicist ,physicians and other people with good skills to survive in space.
Then i'll go with Thomas Pesquet and maybe with a comedian like Florence Foresti to not be bored.

Grondin Tom

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibault Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:20 pm

I think i couldn’t survive to a travel in space. Effectively, I’m pretty sure that we need specifics skills in order to survive on a spaceship. Obviously I think the bests persons for it must be astronauts. But if people that are not astronauts follow a strict formation on how to survive on a spaceship I will use all that new knowledge to the service of the community.
I’m quit young which is good for thriving. Finally I’ll take with me my best friend, i’ll take Lara Croft in the objective of survive better on the spaceship and in order to make babies and create a new community, additionally I’ll bring with me Michelle Obama, because she could be the leader of our new world.
Unfortunately it will be a full consanguin community but we can’t do in a different way. Because we are restricted in the number of person we can bring with us.
Survive is really hard but I think that with this team we have chances to succeed in our new mission that is to make thrive the human specie.

Thibault

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Martinet Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:01 pm

For me the qualities that a person should have to travel in a spaceship to another planet are numerous. First of all physically it must have a certain endurance which is the most important for this kind of trip, then mentally it is the one or the qualities are the most numerous that the person must have. He has to be mentally strong, he has to be a fighter, he has to be able to balance what is important and what is not. I think I could survive because I have the mind for I am a fighter and I go to the end of things. I am inventive and very debriefed. Mentally weak people will not be able to make this journey and will abandon the first obstacle... I’ll take Arnold and Ironso with me because they have that warrior spirit

Simon Martinet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down