UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

second semester first topic

+17
Emma LUGOL
Maëlle DUBOIS
Swann Giraud
Alexia Barraud
Théo P.
dmarti
Adrien Sabourin
Charloote NIORT
lucasanci
Chris Boutenet Lardy
qguyet
Pierre-Louis
lguilb04
Ropied
Théo Ben Saada
Yoann SCHWARTZ
Admin
21 posters

Go down

second semester first topic Empty second semester first topic

Post by Admin Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:32 pm

Following our class this week, what do you think are the qualities a person would need to travel in a spaceship to a new planet and then survive once they are there. Do you think that you could survive? thrive? why or why not? What type of people would not be good in this situation? finally if you could take any 2 well known people (1 male/1 female) with you to a new planet who would they be?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

second semester first topic Empty Découverte de la nouvelle planète Yoann Schw

Post by Yoann SCHWARTZ Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:27 pm

The qualities required and necessary to go live and survive on a new planet are to be collective, to have a notion of survival, to know first aid and to know how to eat without supermarket or cooking.
I think that alone, it would be complicated for me to live alone on a new unknown planet because according to the food available I am not sure what to eat or what to use.
In this situation, an unpleasant person who does not know the collective work, which is therefore too individual. In addition if this person does not know how to do anything (cook, sin, hunt, etc.) he will not be absolutely useful for the discovery of this new planet.
Finally, the two people I would take to discover this new planet is a cook and Bear Grylls an adventurer.

Yoann SCHWARTZ

Back to top Go down

second semester first topic Empty New planet with Théo Ben Saada

Post by Théo Ben Saada Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:55 pm

In my opinion, we should already be choosing people who have no history and whose moral principles are collective and self-sacrifice.
These are very important criteria for me. So I chose Mike Horn to survive because he is one of the best adventurers in the world who have travelled and survived in every possible place in this world.
Then to have a new progeny and to be able to cure diseases I will choose a pretty nurse.

Théo Ben Saada

Back to top Go down

second semester first topic Empty Re: second semester first topic

Post by Ropied Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:00 pm

From my point of view, having the notion of the collective, being calm and serene are the main qualities in order to travel in peace and to survive.
So honestly, I know very well that I will not be able to survive on a new planet because I love to eat so much but the negative point is that I don't like to cook. In addition, I will not be able to survive if I am alone because I will be so bored and I will not know what to do.
A person who is not an adventurer, who does not know how to do anything important (build a house, pilot a ship, seek food ...) would not be good in a situation of survival.
If I could take two people, I would choose to take Sarah Marquis because she is a person who wants to discover the world and who tries new experiences as soon as she can. I will also take a beautiful young medicine.

Ropied

Back to top Go down

second semester first topic Empty NEW PLANET

Post by lguilb04 Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:53 pm

The qualities that a person would need to travel on a spaceship to a new planet are many. For example: humility, teamwork, patience, communicating, leading and leading, being adventurous… but unfortunately very few people are able to enjoy all the qualities necessary for an imminent destination in space because we all have flaws !
However, before you have the best qualities, you have to be healthy.
I don’t know if I can survive, because if I’m one of the accepted people on the ship without my family, I can’t let them die while I live on. Otherwise, I think that any healthy person can survive this great journey because the instinct for survival is rooted in all of us.
If I could take two people with me on this new planet I would not take two known people but my sisters because they are my reason for living.

lguilb04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre-Louis Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:07 pm

In my opinion, I think that there must be one or several leaders in the group to survive on a new planet in the aim of organising the ration of food for everybody and the tasks (to designate who cooks, who looks for water, who explores the planet, ... ). Moreover, each people must be cold blooded to survive during the travel and on the planet because the planet is unknown so nobody knows what can happen, what and who can be discovored. They also should be cultivated, clever, courageous, enterprising and insightful but should not have a heart condition and should not be too much dependant of others.
Personally I could not survive on a new planet because I would be too much dependant. I don't think that i would be resourceful enough to build a shelter and recognize things fit to eat. My knowledge in first aids would not be enough.
If I could take 2 people with me to try to survive on a new planet, it would probably be Bear Grylls (the character from "Man vs Wild") and Alicia Vikander, alias Lara Croft.

Pierre-Louis

Back to top Go down

second semester first topic Empty Quentin

Post by qguyet Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:22 pm

For me, in order to be able to stay in a spaceship while arriving at the planet on which we have to go, the person must be calm, respectful to get along well with others, but also that they have qualities, such as cooking, knowing how to take care of people, etc.
For me, I think that I will be able to survive a trip of this kind, because I am rather open to the others and the life in community not to disturb me.
And if I have to bring two people to have me on this trip I think I will take Mike Horn who is an explorer and adventurer and after I think I will take an actress of the Starlett Johnson style

qguyet

Back to top Go down

second semester first topic Empty chris

Post by Chris Boutenet Lardy Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:33 pm

To pretend to travel in space, you must first have a good physical condition, moreover you must not be afraid to launch out and have confidence in yourself and the ship. Once on our new planet it will be necessary to do everything to survive, either to build a shelter, to make a fire, to find food. But the most important thing will be to be surrounded by the right people. In my opinion, if I am supervised by competent people, I will be able to survive and prosper on a planet other than Earth. I will also help with my courage and determination.
However, people who are afraid of nature, feigning and having a physical condition in cardboard cannot pretend to survive and prosper on an unknown planet.
Finally I would like Tony Stark alias Iron man and Jennifer Lawrence to be traveling with me because one is a very good scientist and the other is a fighter.

Chris Boutenet Lardy

Back to top Go down

Post by lucasanci Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:46 pm

For me to be able to survive on a new planet that we don’t know you would have to be in great physical condition to not get too exhausted while making efforts every day but also great moral qualities such as mutual aid, life in group and sharing which are most important to me

lucasanci

Back to top Go down

Post by Charloote NIORT Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:20 pm

For this trip, I think the qualities required are first of all collectivism and positivism. Indeed, the people of the ship will live in a small community and must know how to live together. In addition, these people will have to be calm, patient in order to know how to care for all these years in a limited space. Also, good physical condition, intelligence and ingenuity will be welcome in order to bounce back from a complicated situation and create a new world on the planet. I don't know if I could survive such a journey because I would leave behind all my current reasons for living and I would have to find another life goal. The people to avoid would be those who are egoist, deceitful, lying or even individualistic. Finally, I don't have a specific idea about the famous people I would like to take in the ship, but a singer to entertain us would be ideal, as well as a scientist to deal with potential new diseases. alien

Charloote NIORT

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrien Sabourin Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:05 pm

In my opinion, many qualities are necessary to travel on such a journey, survive it and learn to live again. It is necessary to know how to adapt to any type of situation, to know how to live in a group, to make sacrifices, to be patient, to have pre-requisites for space travel, a good survival instinct and more. I, for one, would be a very bad space crewmate and the chances of survival would be low. Moreover, manipulators, liars, people with bad intentions are very dangerous for this kind of trip. if I had to pick one person to take, it would be Noah. This man knows what to do in a situation like this, you have to let him do it.

Adrien Sabourin

Back to top Go down

second semester first topic Empty Diégo

Post by dmarti Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:41 pm

To survive on a new planet, a person must be autonomous, respectful but above all calm and thoughtful so as not to be overwhelmed by his emotions. Unless you’re surrounded by the right people, it seems difficult to survive and thrive on a new planet. In my opinion, in this situation, egocentric and angry people would not be good in this situation because they engendered tensions harmful to colonization. Finally if I could take any 2 well known people with me to a new planet I think they would be an engineer and a doctor because survival would seem easy with them.

dmarti

Back to top Go down

second semester first topic Empty Théo P.

Post by Théo P. Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:28 pm

First of all, he must be in good health, it would be silly for him to have a virus that infects everyone on the new planet. Then, he must also have a good physical condition, a person who cannot move normally is a disadvantage. Then, the people who cannot think, those who do not know how to survive, those who are afraid of everything, do not have the qualities required to survive on the planet. I think I can survive on this new planet, because I'm curious, creative, and I can't wait to try an experience like this. I think we should take a doctor to take care of us, and a cameraman, to have a video memory of our first days on this new planet.

Théo P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexia Barraud Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:04 pm

To survive on a new planet, I think that people have to have a collective spirit because it is the unknown and therefore nobody knows about it, so we have to find solutions to eat, to drink. How to acclimatize in a new environment. I don't think I couldn't survive on my own, because I don't know this environment. But I think there's still a hope of surviving if I find a medium that in the end has something to eat and drink and doesn't bother me. In this situation, the people who would be unsuitable are the selfish, lonely, very fearful people, . . . If I could take two well known people to a new planet it would be Crocodile Dundee for the adventure side and Megan Fox for the . . .

Alexia Barraud

Back to top Go down

Post by Swann Giraud Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:42 pm

First, I think the qualities needed to survive in a spaceship, then in a new planet are patience, calm, but also to be dynamique and ready to respond to any type of problems. But I think it's difficult to gather all of this qualities alone, that's why it's important to be in a group, because surviving in a group is less difficult. Of course, you must be a minimun intelligent, and sociable to survive in the new planet, because all humanity will have to be rebuilt. Personally, I think I can survive, I'm not a genious or a great scientist but I'm sociable and attentive, and I get used to everything. However, I think people who are personal, manipulative or inactive have no place in adventure. Finally, if I could chose who comes with me, I will take a genious, because his capabilities are very important to get out of the most difficult situations, and a doctor for health problems. But I will chose two women, not one man/one woman Wink

Swann Giraud

Back to top Go down

Post by Maëlle DUBOIS Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:37 pm

In my opinion, the qualities that a person must have to travel in a spaceship to a new planet and survive once there are: to be courageous, to have respect, to be united, to be honest.
I cannot be convinced that I could survive if I had an experience like this, but it will tempt me, and I will do everything to get there.
People who are afraid of the unknown and do not know how to get along in nature would be bad in this experience.
If I had to take 2 well-known people I would choose Léana Reis because it is my celebrity and I cannot separate myself from her !!!!!! And I will choose Thomas Pesquet for the experience of adventure.

Maëlle DUBOIS

Back to top Go down

second semester first topic Empty New Planet

Post by Emma LUGOL Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:18 pm

The qualities you need to survive on this new planet require courage, self-confidence, being involved and being psychologically strong. I think I could survive but only if I am a practice before because I can practically do nothing with my hands but I have no problem being alone, I am rather lonely. So psychologically I should stick to this planet shift, but what’s going to be complicated is to thrive in this new environment without the necessary resources and skills. In this kind of situation people who can’t live alone are not going to be able to live on this new planet. Also those who are psychologically unstable and who can quickly bring chaos or fear.
If I had to choose a person to go with me to this new planet I would choose Mike Horn because he is very strong to survive in hostile and unexplored environments. And to choose a woman I would choose my grandmother who is not a known person but who would allow me to hold on in bad times.

Emma LUGOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibaud Denis Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:49 pm

For me the qualities necessary to travel in a spaceship and survive on a new planet are confidence in itself and courage.I think even though I’m a little stubborn I’m resourceful and I can bring a lot to the new planet.the types of people who would not be good for the human race would be violent or selfish people.Finally I would take with me a doctor because it is the most important health above all and also an explorer because I might have arrived on a hostile planet.

Thibaud Denis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathieu Lafaurie Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:55 pm

I think that the qualities to travel on a spaceship and survive on a new planet are brave, patient, calm, experienced and autonomous. I think I can survive on a new planet because I think I have some qualities cited earlier. But if I have the choice I will stay on earth.
I think I would take with me an engineer/mechanic and Mike Horn who is one of the famous explorer in the world.

Mathieu Lafaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by leana REIS Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:02 pm

To be able to survive on another planet, someone who is courageous, explorer, intelligent, creative, would have been there for mutual aid, strong, would need to know how to drive
Yes that if there is a lot to eat good things, my phone and demand warm and beautiful and I can reach the planet
Someone who is boring, who always complains, who is never contained, who does nothing to help and who is a burden to us
Cristiano Ronaldo, intelligent, very brave worker, always there to help the ideal profile to go with Leana on another planet (entertainment for the eyes)
And Aya Nakamura because I love to sing and it will make you happy

leana REIS

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëtan Morin Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:55 pm

The qualities to have for traveling in a spaceship and surviving on a new planet are the patience which is essential not to be demoralized. Persistence is also important, as is involvement in tasks and having good physical condition. Ingenuity can also be helpful. No I do not think I could survive because I am too used to my comfort and my lifestyle. Even if I am patient and voluntary, the living conditions will be too harsh I think. People who are too young or too old will not be able to survive. Mike Horn because he is the best adventurer and Laure Manaudou because she is in very good physical condition.

Gaëtan Morin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down