UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

second semester first topic

+28
Paul Bressy
LAUREEN BASTE
Lucie LEFEVRE
Virginie GAUDRIAUD
AxelQuantin
Pierre Faivre
Valentine Berron
Christian FLANNERY
Tmaulin
Marie LEQUEC
Cloé Meyraud
Emma Goichon
Killian Torlois
Onillon Dorian
GERON Eva
noemie michenot
Louis
Dulinge Emma
BARRAUD Jeanne
Julia Ceaux
Cloé
Boismorand Victoria
Thomas Figueira
Binson Mathilde
Hugo Seguin
Corentin roger
GAILLARD Marin
Admin
32 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

second semester first topic - Page 2 Empty Re: second semester first topic

Post by Lucie LEFEVRE Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:38 am

I think that the qualities that a person would need to travel in a spacecraft to a new planet and survive once there are first of all, know how to live, in this condition, we are with people we do not know, we do not have the same habits, the same ways of living, and we must know to be open-minded so that everyone can live in better conditions. You have to know how to share, because for example food is not necessarily in large numbers and a person has no more the right to eat more than an order, you have to know how to be equal, despite a social difference in reality. It is necessary that everyone trains, everything should not be easy, that is why listening, helping, speaking is important, nervousness is not welcome. In addition it is necessary with a professional quality in addition, to get things done and not lead this escapade to death. So for example, be a nurse, doctor, engineer, etc. I think that millionaires are not used to choose the big car money does not change anything in its conditions.I think I could survive and thrive because I am able to motivate the troops, being quite open-minded I know that not everyone lives in the same way, but everyone has this right, I am still here to help others when needed, speak up if someone is okay. I am able to find solutions in case of conflicts inside the ship. However for the moment, I don't think I have professional qualities, except for cooking, playing sports, dancing and partying ...The type of people who would not be good in this situation are nervous people, who think of themselves, are thinking of others.Finally, if I could take with me 2 well-known people (1 man / 1 woman) on a new planet, it would surely not be rich people because they often believe themselves superior, and think they have all the rights but it is not like that everyone can survive in these conditions. This is why, I would choose my friends, always in a good mood, ready to find solutions to get things done in a good mood.

Lucie LEFEVRE

Back to top Go down

Post by LAUREEN BASTE Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:23 am

In my opinion the qualities required to live on a new planet are adaptation, mental strength because it is not easy with few people in a new environment, to be ingenious to know how to manage with the resources present on the new planet. I think I could survive because I know how to adapt and that the lack of comfort does not bother me, but on the other hand I will be afraid on the food side of eating poisoned things. If I could take 2 people I would take a person with environmental knowledge and an engineer who knows how to pilot the ship and build aircraft.

LAUREEN BASTE

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Bressy Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:59 am

I think the best capacities to have in space is a people with a happy mind because the main problem we can have when we are not a lot is the depression. And then, it's like a rot fruit, it propagate to other ones. An ingeenier is a good person too because he can repare the navet.
It's better if people with us is not greedy because the food's storage will be a problem too in a group. These qualities is for people in a navet. But when we will arrive to the new planet, we need competences in the survival and knowledges in sciences to create a new society.

Paul Bressy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathilde Guillaume Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:17 am

Have you seen the movie “After the Dark”? It’s about the end of the world. A group of young students who practising philosophy sthink about many end-of-the-world situations and try to imagine what would happen. Of course, only a part of the students will be chosen to prosper in the new world (the students draw papers as we did last time). So everyone choose to keep the engineer, the scientists, the doctor, the botanist... They are pragmatic. And in every situation, they always died. A student does not have the same opinion as the others and thinks that we should enjoy these last moments (it is the end of the world).
So she chooses to keep the singer, the poet, the ice-cream seller… so many occupations that “should not serve in the new world”. And so, they spend their last years having fun, enjoying, laughing, dancing, singing. I like this vision of life.
So I will take with me Jim Carrey and Gilbert Montagnié (I adore them) to be sure to have a good trip!

Mathilde Guillaume

Back to top Go down

Post by Joep-L Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:04 pm

So if i had To travel on a spaceship i would travel with personne how like dringink beers like me and with a lot of beers (enough for the race) and also beautyfull girls ( dosent matter if they are annoying) 😏
And as Christian i Would travel with m'y dog because he is the only one who make me happy second semester first topic - Page 2 Screen10
Joep-L
Joep-L

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:09 pm

Joep-L wrote:So if i had To travel on a spaceship i would travel with personne how like dringink beers like me and with a lot of beers (enough for the race) and also beautyfull girls ( dosent matter if they are annoying) 😏
And as Christian i Would travel with m'y dog because he is the only one who make me happy second semester first topic - Page 2 Screen10

Is that really your dog?

Is it a Saluki? or an Afghan?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa.chivot Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:32 am

In order to survive and travel in space you have to be a person with a lot of composure, a calm nature and who knows how to think before acting. Indeed it can be very difficult to survive for some time in space to find a new planet, because it is like jumping straight into the unknown, and man lives in a society that does not really leave room for doubt and the unexpected.
I don't know if I possess these qualities or if I will be able to develop them with time, but it's sure that if I was offered this trip to survive, my instinct would obviously push me to accept. If I could take two people with me, they would be people I trust completely. The first one would be the
person I love the most in the world and the second would be someone with experience so someone older who could advise us.

I'm sorry for the late.

lisa.chivot

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Romain Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:36 pm

To survive on a new planet, the person must be adventurous, courageous, resourceful, intelligent and sociable. On the contrary, a lazy and embittered person who does not know how to manage will be more a burden than an aid. I think I could survive because I know how to adapt to the different situations that I could encounter. If I could bring 2 people with me, the first choice would be a sentimental choice which would be my sister. The second person would be Mike Horn who is an adventurer who has survived the most hostile place on earth, so he is most able to survive on a new planet.

Weiss Romain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum