UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme sports

+13
jeanneau killian
Simon.f
Gaborit Valentin
TISNE Floriane
Dorian
baptistebordron
sroesler
meehdi.chr
Admin
samantha valentin
LucasWDM
Florian BOUILLAUD
Hugo Pasquier
17 posters

Go down

Extreme sports  Empty Extreme sports

Post by Hugo Pasquier Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:50 pm

Today talk about extreme sports

Hugo Pasquier

Back to top Go down

Extreme sports  Empty Re: Extreme sports

Post by Hugo Pasquier Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:55 pm

Practice extreme sports is like a dream for me but I haven't enough skills to do this. So, actually I just run.. But I will jump from airplanes or mountains in the future, you will see! I think it's the best feeling possible, it's sure. There is not fear to have, just pleasure and freeness. But this type of sport is not just free fall, or wingsuit flying, it's really more of activities more amazing as each others.

Hugo Pasquier

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian BOUILLAUD Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:56 pm

For my part, generally I like extrem sport. I practice two extrem sports which are surfing and freestyle skiing. I started her two activities at the same time about 5 years ago. Why do I do these sports?
I find in these sports a particular adrenaline, the fact of not having the right to make mistakes adds additional pressure and it is all about managing yourself. The feeling of progress, the overcoming of myself and my fears pushes me to continue and gives me the energy necessary to persevere. I like this sports.

Florian BOUILLAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by LucasWDM Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:32 pm

Life is such an extreme sport. Would really like to parachute or wingsuit one day later or soon

LucasWDM

Back to top Go down

Post by samantha valentin Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:09 pm

The extreme sport I might enjoy is Wingsuit. Although it's very dangerous, it's a sport that fascinates me. Being able to fly at high speed over the mountains, to fly over nature would be really great.

samantha valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:22 pm

Teaching is dangerous enough for me.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by meehdi.chr Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:32 pm

Extreme sports are developing more and more thanks to the television for example on the 21 team on can find several of these sports like freestyle skiing or bmx

meehdi.chr

Back to top Go down

Post by sroesler Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:09 pm

Extreme sport is for crazy people. When i talk to extreme sport I don't talk about moto cross or BMX or jet ski, according to me there is not really extreme. I talk about base jumping or funambulism (of course without safety and at a very high height, 10 meters minimums). I guess an extreme sport is an activity where if you make a mistake, even a very little mistake you will die. That is the beauty of this sport when I watch base jumping I'm scare for base jumper, but that's I like. However when i watch BMX I'm not scare, at worst a BMX player will broke a leg but not die.
An extreme sport is for a crazy people who love dangerous situation. (Crazy is not pejorative, i admire them)

sroesler

Back to top Go down

Post by baptistebordron Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:46 pm

Extreme sport is increasingly being practiced even if it’s dangerous activity. It’s due to the internet, social network and TV and also to by the appearance of better equipment and techniques. I think I don’t practice this type of sport because I don’t have enough courage even if we can feel very cool sensations.

baptistebordron

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:38 pm

I practice wakeboard a lot in summer. It's an extreme sport and I already hurt by practicing this sport. I realy would like to practice another extreme sport because sensations of adrenaline and freedom are completly crazy. When you practice extreme sport, you can let your imagination do everything, there isn't any code, this type of sport is so free...

Dorian

Back to top Go down

Extreme sports  Empty Extreme sport

Post by TISNE Floriane Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:07 pm

"Extreme sport" is a popular term for a particularly dangerous sporting activity which can lead to serious injury or death in the event of errors in its exercise. These sports can be practiced at sea, in the sky or on land. They often involve speed, height, physical engagement, as well as specific equipment.

I play basketball and for me this sport is not a high risk sport. For me all sports are at risk but there are different risks. Risk of injury, breakage, paraplegia or even death. High risk sports are the deadliest sports. I have never practiced high sports like bungee jumping or even jumping in a free fall from an airplane.

TISNE Floriane

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaborit Valentin Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:23 pm

My favorite extreme sport is mountain bike. Men who make this in hight lvl are very crazy. We can think they are not afraid whereas they go fucking fast in little path if we can say it's a path. I think the most popular and impressive event is the Red Bull rampage. They work before the event for make them lines and they make big jump.
The most seen sponsor in extreme sport is Red Bull they sponsored so much extreme sport.

Gaborit Valentin

Back to top Go down

Extreme sports  Empty extrem sport

Post by Simon.f Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:00 am

Un « sport extrême » est un terme populaire désignant une activité sportive particulièrement dangereuse pouvant exposer à des blessures graves ou à la mort en cas d'erreurs dans son exercice. Ces sports peuvent se pratiquer sur mer, dans le ciel ou sur terre. Very Happy

Simon.f

Back to top Go down

Extreme sports  Empty killian

Post by jeanneau killian Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:35 am

extreme sports are for me the perfection of the sports that gives the most adrenaline
I would love to practice it so much but as it is said this is extreme so you need to adapt training and a recurrence in levels of practice
unfortunately i never had the opportunity to practice it apart from off piste skiing which remains accessible to many people
much practice little control

jeanneau killian

Back to top Go down

Post by Aymericedouard Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:50 am

what is more impressionable that a sport? an extreme sport! all extreme sport have something in common, the dangerous nature of this practice. it's why the extremes sports are so fascinating because every time you do it, you play with the death, your live stick to a wire.

Aymericedouard

Back to top Go down

Post by Grondin Thomas Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:07 am

Hello John, today we talk about extreme sports. I think this is a good subject. According to me one day, I would like to do especialy bungee jumping because I love the feeling when you are in into the void. You see everything around you scroll very fast and I love that. Wingsuit is also an extreme sport that I would like to try maybe but I'm more afraid by this sport maybe because you Don't have security like an elastic or other thing.

Grondin Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Matteo bello Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:36 pm

well, I want to talk about you from all the time John, i need to do ! and you now that this subject is boring ( i talk about extreme sport) so lest'go to talk about you Surprised
I think you are a big sex pervet but just with you woman, is a good think ! and you are especially a very good professor.
Anyway i very want to improve my english and since i told you about this envy i progress i'm so happy but i need more and more ! and i would like to you correct my faults if this is possible or juste give me a site for improve my english i use duolingo but is not sufficient i think tell me Very Happy

Matteo bello

Back to top Go down

Post by Judi Vergnaud Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:51 pm

I really enjoy extreme sports, it procure lots of sensation. For example I love skiing and go fast on the snow. When I go to ski I feel free. I'm very impatient to be at the February holidays each year beacause it's when I go to the mountain and I'm very happy of this. Since I'm young I go almost each year to Ski and I really enjoy it

Judi Vergnaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down