UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S2 week 4 - Student recipe or animal captivity

+24
LAUREEN BASTE
Paul Bressy
Mathilde Guillaume
Corentin roger
Onillon Dorian
AxelQuantin
lisa.chivot
noemie michenot
Thomas Figueira
Marie LEQUEC
BARRAUD Jeanne
Tmaulin
Binson Mathilde
Joep-L
Julia Ceaux
Pierre Faivre
Virginie GAUDRIAUD
Cloé Meyraud
Cloé
Valentine Berron
Killian Torlois
Louis
Christian FLANNERY
GAILLARD Marin
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

S2 week 4 - Student recipe or animal captivity Empty S2 week 4 - Student recipe or animal captivity

Post by GAILLARD Marin Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:51 pm

Sorry for the late this monday Laughing

Last edited by GAILLARD Marin on Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

GAILLARD Marin

Back to top Go down

S2 week 4 - Student recipe or animal captivity Empty Re: S2 week 4 - Student recipe or animal captivity

Post by Christian FLANNERY Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:01 pm

So today I'm going to share with you my favorite recipe in the world ! CHICKEN CURRY (like Stephen Curry). You need to follow the following 12 steps to make this beautiful delicacy :

Roughly chop 1 large onion, transfer to a small food processor, and add 3 tbsp of water - process to a slack paste. You could use a stick blender for this or coarsely grate the onion into a bowl – there’s no need to add any water if you are grating the onion. Tip into a small bowl and leave on one side.

Put 6 roughly chopped garlic cloves and 50g roughly chopped ginger into the same food processor and add 4 tbsp water – process until smooth and spoon into another small bowl. Alternatively, crush the garlic to a paste with a knife or garlic press and finely grate the ginger.

Heat 4 tbsp vegetable oil in a wok or sturdy pan set over a medium heat.

Combine 2 tsp cumin seeds and 1 tsp fennel seeds with a 5cm cinnamon stick and 1 tsp chilli flakes and add to the pan in one go. Swirl everything around for about 30 secs until the spices release a fragrant aroma.

Add the onion paste – it will splutter in the beginning. Fry until the water evaporates and the onions turn a lovely dark golden - this should take about 7-8 mins.

Add the garlic and ginger paste and cook for another 2 mins – stirring all the time.

Stir in 1 tsp garam masala, 1 tsp turmeric, and 1 tsp caster sugar and continue cooking for 20 secs before tipping in a 400g can chopped tomatoes.

Continue cooking on a medium heat for about 10 mins without a lid until the tomatoes reduce and darken.

Cut 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs into 3cm chunks and add to the pan once the tomatoes have thickened to a paste.

Cook for 5 mins to coat the chicken in the masala and seal in the juices, and then pour over 250ml hot chicken stock.

Simmer for 8-10 mins without a lid until the chicken is tender and the masala lightly thickened – you might need to add an extra ladleful of stock or water if the curry needs it.

Sprinkle with 2 tbsp chopped coriander and serve with Indian flatbreads or fluffy basmati rice and a pot of yogurt on the side.

S2 week 4 - Student recipe or animal captivity Bc346110
Christian FLANNERY
Christian FLANNERY

Back to top Go down

S2 week 4 - Student recipe or animal captivity Empty Re: S2 week 4 - Student recipe or animal captivity

Post by Louis Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:13 pm

A quick and easy student recipe: zucchini tomatoes and egg
- Wash the vegetables
- Peel the zucchini partially (make "stripes")
- Cut zucchini into rounds and then into quarters
- Cut tomatoes into slices, then cut each slice in half

- Put a little oil in the pan
- Sauté zucchini in skillet until golden brown
- Place tomatoes in skillet with zucchini

- Once tomatoes come off their skins, add eggs to zucchini and tomatoes (as with eggs in the dish)
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Cover pan with lid

- Serve once eggs are cooked

Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by GAILLARD Marin Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:16 pm

About the student recipe, today I will present you a real carbonara pasta and not the fake, which every body called it carbonara pasta.
You will need : Salted porc belly, pecorino romano, spaghetti, egg yellow, black pepper and olive oil.
At the beginning, start cooking the spaghetti.
Next to this, start to cook your guanciale with a little bit of olive oil and mix in a bowl pecorino, pepper and eggs until you get something really smooth.
To finish, when the spaghetti are ready, put them in the stove with guanciale and mix it (don't throw the fat), after a good mix, put the bowl and mix again.
Enjoy it !

GAILLARD Marin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killian Torlois Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:25 pm

My favorite student dish is simple.
You need pasta, of course, because it’s cheap!
After that, you need two blue cords, mushrooms, sour cream, salt and pepper.
First, cook the mushrooms gently for 5 minutes.
Then cut the blue cords into small pieces, cook them over low heat for 4 to 6 minutes with the mushrooms. During this time we take out the pasta, then we put the crème fraîche and let it cook with the rest. We put salt and pepper and then we mix everything with the pasta.
That’s amazing, try it, guys!
Killian Torlois
Killian Torlois

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentine Berron Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:36 pm

My meals as a student, how can I say I often eat pasta but not simple pasta with water no! I have different types of pasta I like the salmon one very much but this one I eat at the beginning of the month because salmon is expensive! My favorite pasta are the butterflies with fresh cream and the little secret is to add lots and lots of berries ! Of course you have to salt the water of the pasta during which mud otherwise they are not good ! Otherwise I like salad very much, it's not complicated and it's not expensive. I like to cook when I have time, I like to make cakes especially. But I prefer to eat my mum's food !!!

Valentine Berron

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloé Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:42 pm

Today we talk about student recepes. I find this topic very cool, who changing from usual. However, for my part there is not much to say. The problem for is, I love eating and I eat a lot but in my student house, I don’t like coocking just for me. So I don’t eat a lot ahahha. And it’s very frustrating. Right now I’m eating at the university restaurant for lunch to eat well and see my friends but the night, I eat a lot of salad, because I just have to wash it, soup because I just have to heat it in the pan, and sometimes dought with ham because it’s not too hard to make. But finally, it’s not so bad that it’s like this because at night it’s better to eat less.

Cloé

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloé Meyraud Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:54 pm

I'll present my omelet I had last night. It's a good omelette because it has vegetables and meat in it!
As far as the ingredients go:
- a whole zucchini
- a whole red pepper
- a can of bacon
- 6 eggs (without is less good)
- olive oil

Wash and peel the zucchini, then cut it into pieces in a bowl. Wash and cut the pepper in the same bowl. The shape of the pieces doesn't matter, unless you want to make a stylish omelette with shapes.
Pour a drizzle of olive oil into a frying pan, then add the vegetables and bacon over medium heat. Cover the frying pan so that the vegetables are not grilled, but cooked and melting.
Once the vegetables and bacon are cooked, break the eggs in a bowl and toss them to make sure they are homogeneous, then pour into the pan.
Wait for the eggs to be cooked and then put the omelette on a plate as eating in a frying pan is not cool and too hot.
Bon appétit!

Cloé Meyraud

Back to top Go down

Post by Virginie GAUDRIAUD Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:26 pm

For my part, what I often cook is cordon bleu with ratatouille or my grandmother's green beans. My grandmother's vegetables in jars are delicious. I also like carbonara pasta with fresh cream, bacon and cheese.  
I also like pastry, the cake I love to make is a carambar pie, just heat the liquid cream and melt the carambar, mix it to make a smooth mixture, then add the cocoa and a little butter. Delicious. I cook more often at my mother's house because cooking for myself is less interesting.

Virginie GAUDRIAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre Faivre Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:27 pm

So I'm going to talk about my cooking as a student. Some people do not want to come to my house because he only sees me as a poor student, but pasta is much more than just food. Certainly without pasta my life is over and I should stop because I can not cook anything else but you will see that we do not get tired of pasta. I have a sticky note on my fridge with all the pasta variants on it, ranging from the most expensive (for the beginning of the month) to the least expensive (which I eat after refueling my car. .). The first are those with salmon followed closely by the pasta seasoned with parmesan cheese, then there are the carbonara and Bolognese pasta (very tasty), then the salads made with different types of pasta, the cheapest pesto pasta at the end but nevertheless they are as unique as delicious ....... BUTTER PASTA! Here are my meals for 2 years, but sometimes I do not eat for several days to allow myself a macdo!

Pierre Faivre

Back to top Go down

Post by Julia Ceaux Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:42 pm

The best mojitos ever !
- In a tall glass, pour 3 tablespoons of brown sugar, 1/2 lime cut into 3 and 4 large mint leaves
- Crush everything
- Half fill the glass with crushed ice
- Fill with rum (Havana club 3 years) at the ice
- Finish filling the glass with perrier
- Mix and taste !

Julia Ceaux

Back to top Go down

Post by Joep-L Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:41 pm

So im gonna present you the best way to make a tartiflette
Verry easy and verry cheap
So first of all, you need To melt like 100g of butter than you can put 150g of lardoons and put everything in the pan, than cut 5onions and put it in the pan, at the same time cook 500g of patatos than you can mix everything in a dish put so roblochon on it and some White wine and 50g of butter and let it cook 20min in the oven and it's done
Joep-L
Joep-L

Back to top Go down

Post by Binson Mathilde Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:32 pm

I choose to tell you about a student recipe, it just so happens that most students don't have an oven, which was the case for me last year. I happen to like to make cakes like chocolate fudge, for example.
So I looked for chocolate fondant recipes to make without an oven and I found a recipe for a chocolate fondant mug.
You have to:
- a mug
- 40g of chocolate
- 40g of butter
- 1 pinch of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- an egg
First melt the chocolate with the butter and mix, then add the rest of the ingredients in no particular order, stir until the mixture is smooth.
Put in the microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute 30.

Binson Mathilde

Back to top Go down

Post by Tmaulin Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:10 pm

Today I will present you a meal that often cook because I'm not a great cook.
So you warm up water to the rice. On the side you warm up on the same stove chicken cut into small pieces, mushrooms with fresh cream during 10 minute like the rize. To eat this meal you should eat the chicken and the rice with the sauce separately or mixing meat and rice with the sauce.
This is my meel which is perfect before a competition.

Tmaulin

Back to top Go down

Post by BARRAUD Jeanne Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:11 pm

I don't really cook, because I don't particurlarly like it.
So most of the time, Dorian has the privilege to cook for both.
Unfortunately when I am alone I have to cook if I don't want to starve.
When I have time and want to, I cook something else than pasta.
I like to eat chicken breasts with zucchini and mushrooms.
But if I really don't want to cook because it is late or anything else I eat pasta or often I choose a soup

BARRAUD Jeanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie LEQUEC Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:32 pm

At the same time we don’t know how to do much at 20, except "when water makes bubbles we can put pasta on". (some in this class "oooh it is when it makes bubbles")

So let me introduce you to one of my favorite recipe, that i have tried last year several times and it is still really delicious because of its really thick consistency and components (but it takes a little bit of time what we do not really have when we are students).

Let's cook Omurice ! (Japanese omelette rice)
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 20min
Total time: 25 min

Ingredients:
-Bacon
-Rice
-Eggs (1-2 per person)
-Cheddar
-Soy sauce

First of all, Cook the bacon with a little bit of oil until it's not bright pink anymore. (you can add vegetables like mushrooms and zucchini).
Separately cook the rice(1 to 2 glasses per person) in boiling water.
Then mix your bacon and rice in your pan (lmao pan, like peter pan).

It's time to cook the omelette, when the pan is hot, put the egg mixture (1-2 egg(s) per person) into it and heat it gently.
Add the cheese, low the heat and put in it some of the bacon/rice mix we've done before.

Finally fold both sides of omelette toward the middle to cover the fried rice and bacon.

Hold a plate in one hand and the pan in the other hand, flip the pan and move the omurice to the plate and tadaaaaa it's done, add some soy sauce in it if you wish.

And you just have to enjoy a hearty and warm dish perfect for going to sleep with a full stomach.

I - Love - It
Marie LEQUEC
Marie LEQUEC

Birthday : 2000-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Figueira Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:35 pm

Ok i chose the subject recipes. For me the only cake that i can make is a apple pie. First i place the dough and i add compote on it. Next, i cut my apples with a little machine. I place apples on the compote. And the special touch is... ehhh no, i don't say you John. To finish, I put it in the furnace for 25 minuts. And that's it ! You can come at me for taste it if you want John, it's with pleasure ! But i don't give you my secret.

Thomas Figueira

Back to top Go down

Post by noemie michenot Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:32 pm

This week, we are going to speak about captivity animals. I think that the animals in captivity is a very bad situation. Indeed, these animals are stuck in an enclosure and even if some people would have to us believe that they want the best for the animals and their objective is to protect endangered animals, it is not possible because the animals can’t explore the world and develop their instinct. As a result even if they would be released, they not used to live in the nature so they would die.

noemie michenot

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa.chivot Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:21 pm

As a student I don't cook much for myself, but when I have guests I like to please them by improvising small dishes. For example, last Friday I made a tomato pie: for this you have to make a homemade pate brisé. Then you have to spread a base of mustard, place the sliced tomatoes, add goat cheese, chorizos and finally sprinkle with grated cheese: and HOP in the oven! Attention it is necessary to take care to garnish the edges for more greediness!

lisa.chivot

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelQuantin Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:38 pm

Today we are going to talk about student recipes but I'm very bad in cooking so my best recipes is pasta with steaks. It's a recipe that everybody can do. I would like to become better at cooking and learn simple recipes with cheap and good ingredients.

AxelQuantin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onillon Dorian Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:41 pm

Student recipes ... I believe that every good student feeds on love, fresh water and some lessons!
No more seriously it’s the pasta at 0.70 cents the normal Kg that everyone jumps on. We find them with all their saucage, even the one not recognized by Etchebest. Cream, cottage cheese, pesto ... everything is good with pasta el dente

Onillon Dorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin roger Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:01 pm

I chose to present my favorite meal as a student, the potato omelet: Peel 2 potatoes and dice them. Cook them for 10 minutes in the cut steam (to save time!).
Put 1 to 2 tablespoons of "neutral" oil (sunflower for example) in a pan and add the potatoes.
Brown about 10 minutes and just a little before the end of cooking, add a handful of bacon bits.
Incorporate the beaten eggs seasoned with pepper and salt (not too much, the bacon is already sufficiently salted) in the preparation in the pan, stirring 30 seconds.
Let cook

Corentin roger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathilde Guillaume Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:58 pm

The best student recipe for a good party!
Invite only JC for guaranteed fun! Around a bridge and a tea breakfast, what more can I ask? He will teach you how to dance the cha cha cha cha and how to make jokes to pee on! A real moment of conviviality Wink

Mathilde Guillaume

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Bressy Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:16 am

I will talk about animal captivity.
I think it is not a bad thing for some case. Some zoo keep animal in captivity because it's safier for them and it can be a solution still laws and mind don't change for some people. Zoo keep animals safe and it allow to heal some animals, ensure the reproduction, and limited some extinction of some species.
I took the case of zoo but if I was taken the case of circus, my post was been different.

Paul Bressy

Back to top Go down

Post by LAUREEN BASTE Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:42 am

I speak about student recipe, I don't really like to cook especially when I'm alone at home. In the evening I don't have much appetite so I find it very practical to eat soup with a portion of quiche

LAUREEN BASTE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next