UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S2 week 4 - Student recipe or animal captivity

+24
LAUREEN BASTE
Paul Bressy
Mathilde Guillaume
Corentin roger
Onillon Dorian
AxelQuantin
lisa.chivot
noemie michenot
Thomas Figueira
Marie LEQUEC
BARRAUD Jeanne
Tmaulin
Binson Mathilde
Joep-L
Julia Ceaux
Pierre Faivre
Virginie GAUDRIAUD
Cloé Meyraud
Cloé
Valentine Berron
Killian Torlois
Louis
Christian FLANNERY
GAILLARD Marin
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

S2 week 4 - Student recipe or animal captivity - Page 2 Empty Re: S2 week 4 - Student recipe or animal captivity

Post by Emma Goichon Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:30 am

I chose to talk about animals in captivity because it's a hot topic that makes me wonder a lot. I have always been against captivity, if the animals were born in the wild it is because they must remain so. But today my vision has changed a bit. Indeed, due to deforestation, global warming, poaching etc. . . I tell myself that captivity is not so bad after all, it allows us to "save" the species that are more and more numerous to find themselves on the verge of extinction. So I would say that from now on I am in favour of the captivity of the animals, but in the short term and if they are going to be released.

Emma Goichon

Back to top Go down

S2 week 4 - Student recipe or animal captivity - Page 2 Empty Re: S2 week 4 - Student recipe or animal captivity

Post by Dulinge Emma Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:31 am

Today I'm going to talk to you about student recipes.
I am no longer living alone in my apartment this year, I have returned to my parents' house. I admit it's still very convenient.
I used to cook on a periodical basis.
There was a time when I didn't feel like cooking and I used to make cordon bleu and pasta. Then I would move on to more elaborate recipes for pasta and curry Smile
And in fact I understood that making a good dish was better.
And fish, stuffed peppers became my favorite recipes.
Not forgetting, on Sunday mornings, the little jump to the market on the corner of my street to get my half chicken, my little potatoes and my dessert from the bakery.
Humm I'm already hungry Smile

Dulinge Emma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucie LEFEVRE Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:41 am

Hello John, today I will tell you about student recipes and more specifically my recipes.
I think that first food we can talk about pasta, the base, these starchy pass with everything, and it's not expensive at all. But I admit that's really not what I eat.
I love cooking lots of little things, finding new recipes, inventing, innovating etc.
I eat a lot of vegetables and I like to try mixes, soups etc. For a while, I ate avocado with salmon and bread spread as a starter, as a dish zucchini, tomatoes, turnips, onion and turkey pieces, and for dessert to finish, white cheese, kiwi, pear, cereal and raspberry jam. Otherwise I like to try to transform recipes, last year with Melissa, we made a lot of cake or homemade dish revisited to our "sauce". For example, we made 95% homemade lasagna, tiramisu with white chocolates etc...
For dishes without too many vegetables, it's chicken curry rice, just too good!

Lucie LEFEVRE

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Romain Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:24 am

I’m going to present a simple Italian recipe to do that I often do after an English course full of emotion and above all to understand nothing.
First, take a piadina dough which is heated on a pan over low heat, reheat 2 min on each side. Then garnish our piadina with the food you want, ham, cheese, tomato, salad or chocolate. Cut the piadina in 2 and it's ready.

Weiss Romain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum