UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S2 Week4 Kobe

+17
theo Binchet
Anthony Lopez
Landry NAULEAU
Julien Ruiz
Lucie Proux
Damien Bonnoron
Vincent CHOLLET
Coline Thouvenin
Emeline CROUZEAUD
Aurélien blum
vboissea
VERRON Hugo
Louis ROGER
Arthur.Crovisier
Mathis
Rafaël Delafond
Elias Elfakhar--Gaillard
21 posters

Go down

S2 Week4 Kobe Empty S2 Week4 Kobe

Post by Elias Elfakhar--Gaillard Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:40 am

Write something

Press F for Kobe. RIP  pale S2 Week4 Kobe Tenor

https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBZoSeT?m=fr-fr&referrerID=InAppShare

Last edited by Elias Elfakhar--Gaillard on Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Elias Elfakhar--Gaillard

Back to top Go down

S2 Week4 Kobe Empty Re: S2 Week4 Kobe

Post by Rafaël Delafond Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:51 am

Over-used subject and i'm hungry. Let's talk about the real Kobe. The meat of course. The kobe beef is the designation of origin of a Japanese agricultural production which refers to a particular variety of beef, from the bovine breed tajima (I don't know what i am talking about right now), bred according to a strict tradition in the prefecture of Hyōgo in Japan, whose main city is Kobe. This marbled meat is generally appreciated as being tasty and tender. Still hungry please give me a bit of this. So this meat is reaaally expensive because of the specific attention given to the cattle breeding. ( Press F for pay respect to Kobe. Basketball pale )

Rafaël Delafond

Back to top Go down

S2 Week4 Kobe Empty Kobe

Post by Mathis Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:03 am

Kobe Bean Bryant was born on August 23, 1978 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and died on January 26, 2020 in a helicopter accident. He was one of the most famous American basketball players in the world and played in the Los Angeles Lakers NBA franchise for twenty seasons, between 1996 and 2016. He left his mark on the world of basketball. personality, his technique in the field and his determination. In 2006 he achieved something extraordinary: he scored 81 points in a game against the Toronto Raptors. It’s the second most points scored by a single player in a basketball game. However Kobe Bryant was also criticized. In fact, he was often called an instigator and he was also accused of his lack of altruism.

Mathis

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur.Crovisier Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:10 am

Kobe Bean Bryant, born August 23, 1978 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and died January 26, 2020 in Calabasas, California, is an American basketball player who played in the NBA franchise of the Los Angeles Lakers for twenty seasons, between 1996 and 2016. A five-time NBA champion, he is one of seven players to have scored more than 30,000 career points.
On January 26, 2020, Kobe Bryant and his daughter Gianna, 13, along with seven other passengers, died in a California helicopter crash in Calabasas.

Arthur.Crovisier

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis ROGER Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:32 am

Kobe Bryant is an American basketball player who died on January 26 in a helicopter crash. He was one of the best basketball players of all time. Which has earned him many nicknames like "black mamba", "KB24", "Vino", "Magic Mamba". He played in the Lakers team, and also in the United States national team. He is one of the seven players to have scored more than 30,000 career points. His death upset the basketball world, but also all the sports world. Until neymar pays tribute to him after a goal scored this weekend.

Louis ROGER

Back to top Go down

S2 Week4 Kobe Empty Kobe beef

Post by VERRON Hugo Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:07 pm

Kobe beef is the designation of origin of a Japanese agricultural production which refers to a particular variety of beef, from the tajima cattle breed, raised according to a strict tradition in the Hyōgo prefecture in Japan, whose the main city is Kobe. This marbled meat is generally appreciated as being tasty and tender. Suspect

VERRON Hugo

Back to top Go down

Post by vboissea Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:44 pm

Kobe Bryant was a pro NBA pro player, in  Lakers de Los Angeles.  A five-time NBA champion, he is one of seven players to have scored more than 30,000 career points. On January 26, 2020, Kobe Bryant and his daughter Gianna, 13, along with seven other passengers, died in a California helicopter crash in Calabasas.

vboissea

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélien blum Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:07 am

Is kobe bryan a criminal ?
YES
this man is a sexual bastard . I feel terrivly for all this woman he obviously rape .
I court his lawyer asserted that he was on anti-pshycothic drug for his schizophrenia.
every body knows lawyer are honest people ; so we can fully trust him when he defend his client
So he his not a criminal , just a schizophren

Aurélien blum

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeline CROUZEAUD Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:58 pm

Kobe Bryant was born in August, 23 to 1978 in Philadelphia. He is a big famous player of basket ball. He played with NBA of Los Angeles since twenty years old. Mister Bryant have four children with his wife. The 26 of Juanuary, in 2020, kobe bryant have an accident and dead with one of his children.

Emeline CROUZEAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Coline Thouvenin Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:32 am

Kobe Briant died in the crash ofhis helicopter in Calabasas in California. The Los Angeles police say that there is 9 people killed in helicopter crash, including Gianna, his 13 years old daugter. She was going with her father to a basketball match.
Kobe Briant aged of 41 years, had notably played 20 years in the NBA franchise for the Los Angeles Lakers. The five times NBA champion is one of the seven players to have scored more than 30 000 points during his career.

Coline Thouvenin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent CHOLLET Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:44 pm

Kobe Bryant is a former American professional basketball player who has played in the Los Angeles Lakers NBA franchise for twenty seasons. He was born August 23, 1978 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and died January 26, 2020 in Calabasas, California in a helicopter crash with 13-year-old daughter Gianna. He was a five-time NBA champion and has scored more than 30,000 points in his career. He wore numbers 8 and 24 and played in the back seat. Everyone was shocked and sad when he died, which is why certain players like Michael Jordan, LeBron James and sportsmen and women of all disciplines pay him immediate tribute, up to US President Donald Trump and Barack Obama.

Vincent CHOLLET

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien Bonnoron Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:29 pm

For twenty seasons on American floors, the "Black Mamba" as he was nicknamed has collected records and has established itself as one of the very best players in the history of basketball.
Kobe joined the Los Angeles Lakers after the 1996 Draft, and battled a total of 20 seasons alongside this team, averaging 25 points, 5.2 rebounds and 4.7 assists per game.
But Kobe don’t stop here, indeed he managed the feat of being selected for the All-star Games, bringing together the best players of the regular season 18 times, in 1998 then from 2000 to 2016.
He won five NBA rings but also won gold at the 2008 and 2012 Olympic Games with the United States.
Kobe made his mark on January 22, 2006 with 81 points for Toronto Raptors for a score of 122 to 104.
He had 33,643 points in his career, placing him to the best scorers in history.

Damien Bonnoron

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucie Proux Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:24 pm

I will write that everyone writes to be original...
Kobe Bean Bryant, born August 23, 1978 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and died January 26, 2020 in Calabasas, California, is an American basketball player who played in the NBA of the Los Angeles Lakers for twenty seasons, between 1996 and 2016

Lucie Proux

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien Ruiz Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:30 pm

I don't really care about Kobe Bryant subject, I saw a lot of homages to this NBA player in media the last two weeks. People are boring, they post a tribute to do the same things like famous stars and now nobody continue because the fashion #RIPKOBE repost is past. The death of Kobe can hurt someone, I can heard it but every day a lot of people die in excruciating conditions and where are medias ? Focus to explain the poop of NBA players. Well to conclude, RIP Kobe..

Julien Ruiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Landry NAULEAU Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:47 pm

Kobe was one of the best basketball players of NBA of all time. He revolutionized his own style of play and he not become only an iconic Lakers players but also a legend. He died tragically in a helicopter accident last Week with his daughter and the crew of helicopter. He was 41 yeyars old and his daughter 13 years old.
A legend never dies

Landry NAULEAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Lopez Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:35 pm

I think I was the last to know about the death of kobe bryant. These are the social networks which allowed me to be informed by the shares and the tributes made for this player. I was annoyed by this wave of publications which for the most part did not even know the player. Thousands of people die from other causes of starvation or disease and that is not to say that we give them back as much tribute. I fully recognize the talents of this player but I do not understand why that leads to talk about it so much. For my part the thing that makes me sad is his wife who lost her husband and daughter the same day. To conclude I think that the media and social media craze around this event is too important, despite all this remains something tragic for the rest of this family.

Anthony Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post by theo Binchet Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:37 pm

Hello, I wanted to pay homage to one of the greatest basketball players of all time: Kobe bryant! He has been a wonderful person throughout his career, he has always been fair play and has made basketball loved by millions of people around the world. All big basketball fans will remember the final of the Olympic Games in 2008 where Kobe Bryant made one of the biggest games of his career which will end on April 13, 2016 at 37 years old by scoring 60 points in the legendary Staple Center. Thank you Kobe <3

theo Binchet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bedon hugo Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:40 pm

This topic leads me to think about the fact that i didn’t really know kobe bryant before his death. I knew his name and i know that he’s a really good player in the world of basketball. But since his death i know much more about his life and his daughter who died with him in the helicopter accident. Even if we don’t like or watch basketball everyone knew that kobe was dead. Personally i knew 10 minutes later that he was dead. We can say that it was because of social networks and instant information applications that we got the news of his death very quickly and that everyone took this information and disseminated it. I have great respect for this person and what has done and i am also sad that someone so important to sport has died. My condolences to the Bryant family and the family of the staff in the helicopter.

Bedon hugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie TORRIANI Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:34 am

Kobe Bean Bryant, born August 23, 1978 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and died January 26, 2020 in Calabasas, California in a helicopter crash with his daughter and seven other passengers.
He was an American basketball player who played in the Los Angeles Lakers NBA franchise for twenty seasons, between 1996 and 2016. Quintuple NBA champion, he is one of the seven players to have registered more than 30,000 career points.

Julie TORRIANI

Back to top Go down

S2 Week4 Kobe Empty Kobe Bryant

Post by Pardoux Emma Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:44 am

Sorry, i'm late this week for up english because i research a thing originally to say about Kobe bryant; I don't want to to tell you his biography because, you have reading this approxiatematly twenty time. I can't find anything.
So we all know that Kobe Bryant was one of the most successful basketball player. He stop his carreer to follow his daughter Gianna. He transmitted her, his passion for basketball, he trained her to be a good player. He is very near her. Unfortunately they both died in an helicopter crash last week.
That all I can talk.

Pardoux Emma

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Monrouzeau Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:12 am

Kobe Bryant was a superstar of basketball in USA, he played in Lakers in NBA. He born August 23, 1978 and he died January 26, 2020 with his daughter in a helicopter crash during they going in basketball match for his daughter. He stop his carreer to consecrated skills about his daughter. He won a lot of title MVP and lot of title about champions NBA with Lakers.

Alex Monrouzeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down