UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

second semester week4

+11
Khaled HAMMOUTEN
BENJAMINAUBRY
Yael Duquene
Alfred
Thibaut Brunet
Mathieu
alizé
Trilla Ines
DUMAS Alexis
Romain HUMBERT
Admin
15 posters

Go down

second semester week4  Empty second semester week4

Post by Admin Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:44 pm

Failed Scolarity - whatever that is.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

second semester week4  Empty Re: second semester week4

Post by Romain HUMBERT Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:38 pm

In this period of sanitary crisis, the amount of students that are failing their scolarity has significantly increased because they are in trouble with online classes, they are less interested by the classes, it is not like they expected so they give up.
Therefore, I find very brave and determinated students which don't give up and try their best especially in STAPS where we expected a lot of sports and we end up with a lot of theory instead.
However, this fear of failure is conditioned by the parents and can cause depression at a point so we have to be careful to our classmates and support and encourage each other

Romain HUMBERT

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DUMAS Alexis Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:54 am

In STAPS, academic failure is like a defeat in sport ! All the more so, with the health crisis and the introduction of distance learning for some, it is difficult to follow the courses. Many are discouraged and give up. This is why we need to support and encourage each other.

DUMAS Alexis

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilla Ines Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:20 pm

I don't now if we can speak about a "Failed scolarity" but I really don't like the L2 staps. I enjoy my L1 and I did not expect that for the L2. The video at home via the computer only reinforce my boredom and my lack of motivation. Some courses are interesting but they are sometimes badly taught. Fortunately, the people in the class are nice, it helps me a lot. Thanks guys ! <3

Trilla Ines

Admin and Romain HUMBERT like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alizé Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:27 pm

Before I entered high school, I was a good student and I enjoyed the lessons but since then I have dropped out. I don't really like going to class and since the health crisis with video lessons I've been picking up more and more.

alizé

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathieu Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:41 pm

School failure is present in all sectors. It is of course more present in some than others, but in STAPS different students are confronted with it each year. Even more during this time of health crisis. In my promotion last year, a fifth of the promotion stopped their year, it is an important part. What could we do to reduce it, the question arises even more at the moment.

Mathieu

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibaut Brunet Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:56 pm

School failure is often seen as something bad, but this is not necessarily the case. School failure can be due to a bad family environment, for example, or an unwanted lack of interest on the part of the student who absolutely does not find himself in the chosen course. I think we should help students who are failing at school rather than pointing fingers at them. Nevertheless, academic failure can also come from a lack of personal work and in this case it is entirely the fault of the student.

Thibaut Brunet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:32 am

I have never really had any academic failures, apart from repeating my L1 Staps. Indeed, coming from an STMG baccalaureate, having all these new scientific subjects didn't help me. I had a lot of difficulties, and I finally passed in L2... to find these subjects again ??? is it a joke ??

Alfred

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Yael Duquene Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:00 am

Honestly, I feel like I'm lucky during all my school cursus, since day one I always have some facilities. During primary and secondary school, I didn't have to work hard, I was just doing my homework and being attentive in class. Even in high school, in which I had to work a little more at home but I got my baccalaureate pretty easily (thanks to the COVID). Now that I am in STAPS, I am afraid of failing because the expectations are not the same, even if I succeed my first year. However this idea of failing does not come before the exams, it would come after, after I realise that maybe I had to work more, maybe it was too difficult, maybe it wasn't enough. This feeling amplifies when the first notes who came out are not so great (according to my standings).

Yael Duquene

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BENJAMINAUBRY Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:54 am

Honestly I think I’ m lucky because I never failed a class or something like this, I think my principal problem is that I never had to work before and i’m starting encounter little difficulties like biomechanic

BENJAMINAUBRY

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled HAMMOUTEN Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:40 pm

We can talk about Failed Scolarity when a student does not pass these studies because of various reasons, nowadays there are more and more of them, one young person in five years, i.e. nearly 1.3 million of 16 to 25 year olds, declare themselves to be having difficulty at school, in France, in 2021. A feeling of failure aggravated by the health crisis and which grows with the representation of a world where integration is increasingly difficult.

Khaled HAMMOUTEN

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Milliot Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:20 pm

I will talk about my case. In my senior year, I did not graduate, I did catch up and I did not get two points. I was really at the bottom of the hole, angry, I didn’t know what I wanted to do and especially not repeat and see all my friends leave. But I looked up, I decided to repeat and it was very one year, I graduated with honors and I met a lot of people who then became friends.

Johan Milliot

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas HERONNEAU Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:37 pm

Personally, I don't think I'm going to fail despite the fact that I didn't have my first semester. School failure can be due to many things that you cannot control, for example if you are in a complicated family situation it is possible to have complications in following the lessons. Or if you have health problems it is complicated to be in class. I think it's easier to study what you love to avoid failing at school.

Thomas HERONNEAU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mateo philippon Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:44 am

i think you are the only person who can change your scolarity , if you have some goal and some motivation u can't fail. i think nowadays students don't see the importance of school, and they don(t project them 1o years later, if you didn't have graduate you can't have a good job.

mateo philippon

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastien Morin Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:30 am

I am going to tell you about school failure in STAPS because it affects many people, indeed, the STAPS sector is not easy, last year, the number of people who stopped shocked me, about 15% of the pride stopped and was then replaced that many people think it's simple

Bastien Morin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down