UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S2 week 5 - Super natural

+24
desaunay amaury
Valentine Berron
Cloé Meyraud
GERON Eva
Emma Goichon
Christian FLANNERY
Joep-L
Louis
Pierre Faivre
Mathilde Guillaume
Tmaulin
Julia Ceaux
Thomas Figueira
lisa.chivot
noemie michenot
AxelQuantin
Binson Mathilde
Killian Torlois
BARRAUD Jeanne
Cloé
Virginie GAUDRIAUD
Paul Bressy
Marie LEQUEC
GAILLARD Marin
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

S2 week 5 - Super natural Empty S2 week 5 - Super natural

Post by GAILLARD Marin Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:03 pm

Hey

GAILLARD Marin

Back to top Go down

S2 week 5 - Super natural Empty Re: S2 week 5 - Super natural

Post by GAILLARD Marin Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:09 pm

Well I don't believe in super natural evenements. But it does disturbed me since 5-6 months, because my mom (a really rationnal person, which work on house and appartement to verify condition and DPE...), told me a story of strange evenements in 2 houses only after visited more than a thousand.
Apparently in those two houses, particurarly in one, she feels like someone was following her. And she feel his breath and seems to wanted her to leave "his home", even if she was alone in the house. This fact is really strange because, she told me that she didn't believe in super natural until this moment and after this, she talk to her colleagues and all of them have at least one story like this one.
After she told me this story, even if I don't believe in those "spirits", I start asking many people about their opinion on it and I discovered plenty of people think that it's real and it happens. They all have strange story, from them or family. To me, it always seems more like paranoia than something rational, but I will enjoy looking at different writings Laughing Shocked

GAILLARD Marin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie LEQUEC Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:32 pm

"If you are reading this then you are blissfully unaware of what is creeping up behind you."

I have to say that I am actually leaning against my wall so I do not have to complain.
I don’t really have an opinion on this subject, in fact rationalize is a way to reassure themselves in face of the unknown.

I am pretty sure That I have already experienced a supernatural/paranormal situation but the thing is that it is really far away in my brain, in my memories, when I was a young child, my family and I we went in some friend's mansion, kind of a little castle with a beautiful view over a lake and surrounded by fields with sheeps.
I remember that my father and some friends of his, they hunted a big sheep with a rifle and we made a big fire to roast it on the spit.

Then we spend the evening and a big part of the night looking up at the sky and falling stars, it was so cool, one of my favorite memories ever.

The following day, I was playing hide and seek with five of my friends in the castle, the rules were quite simple we were not allowed to change of floor to hide, not going upstairs, not going downstairs.
Sadly I am not very good at this game, I was looking for my friends but I did not find them so I started to think that they were cheating and I went upstairs to try to find them.

Upstairs it was a restricted area, our parents had formally forbidden us to go so I called my friends with a low voice but they did not answered.
I pushed a very heavy wooden door into a room.
It was filled with antiques with white sheets on it, there was a large game board for chess in white and brown marble and kind of a greek statue of a woman in white with a white sheet on her that covered her almost entirely. Her face was staring something on the ground just like if she was sad or something like this.

The room was soooo big with a giant bed in wood against the stone wall and deep down I couldn’t see because it was really dark.
It was suuuper quiet and that is because I was suuuper alone in a restricted area of the mansion.
I started to be really anxious, and I realized that my friends would definitely not hide in a place like this.

Then suddenly I heard my father's voice downstairs yelling for me to come down, I jumped and ran to the door to get down and when I turned around to close the door, the lady in white was no more covered with the sheet, it was laying on the ground and I swear that her face had risen and she was looking in my direction.

I was suuuper scared I ran downstairs and I told my parents the story but they did not really paid attention to me.

Years later, my father told me that my friend's father said he saw a ghost in the mansion.

Sooo maybe that was just my imagination, maybe it was not. Maybe it was an old lady from another age and she haunted the castle because she died of a disease or something like that and her soul never found peace.

Anyway my father always told me about his adventures as a soldier, he told me that he went to fetch water from the well in the cemeteries and he never saw a ghost or anything else.

I do not know, I do not know what I should believe, I think I'll just believe what I'll see, but I am really kind of a coward so as long as I can avoid supernatural, then I'll do.
Marie LEQUEC
Marie LEQUEC

Birthday : 2000-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Bressy Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:08 am

We already talked about it few months ago... but I think there really exist surpernatural things. For exemple, in Charente, there are two places who are famous because of it surpernatural reputation. A house in Villebois La Valette and the castle of La Rochefoucauld. Personnaly, I think there are too many things strange and incredible in this world to think supernatural events exist.
Moreover, some houses are not very kind like the devil castle (I already talk about it if you remember). This house is just at one or two kilometer of my mother's house.

S2 week 5 - Super natural Chatea10

Paul Bressy

Back to top Go down

Post by Virginie GAUDRIAUD Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:54 pm

I don't believe in supernatural events. But I think more that the strange sensations or events that can happen to us would be due to our lives. Indeed, I think that the relatives who leave us, can give us little "signs" to show that he is watching over us. I think that it depends on the bond we had with the people and whether we believe in it or not. I know it didn't happen, but I know people in my family have had strange things happen to them. Signs of a dead family member. That's why I don't believe in the supernatural event but rather in signs of a family member. But not everyone can perceive them in my opinion.

Virginie GAUDRIAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloé Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:23 pm

Many stories, invented or not, exist about the super natural events. But does it really exist? would not the extreme fact of these events be vague and false? I personally believe that it exists and I fully believe it. In fact even if it’s a little strange and creepy, I find it cool when there are stories or super natural facts about spirits or ghosts. For me, spirits exist more than ghosts. Ghosts are I think reincarnations of spirits. The strange thing about these intruders is that we don’t see them but are still present all around us. And that’s what’s troubling.
The cool thing too is that we can call them, except that we have to be extremely careful not to thank them or not thank them when you want to stop the game because they can get angry and become vengeful on your life by creating full of misery or other.

Cloé

Back to top Go down

Post by BARRAUD Jeanne Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:20 pm

I believe that super natural existst.
I wondered if something weird ever happened to me but I don't think so.
Nevertheless why supernatural couldn't be real ?
There are lot of things right here that science can't explain and that are actually real so why couldn't be the same with super natural things ?
More my step mother told me a story that happened to her family just after her father died. There are many signs that showed to her and her family that he was not really far like things which disappeared with no reasons and reappeared somewhere else. Those things had a direct link with him

BARRAUD Jeanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Killian Torlois Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:28 pm

I don’t believe in ghosts and spirits. But I experienced a strange event.

It was six years ago, I was at a friend’s house and his room is in an old attic.
We wanted to summon the spirits with the help of a ouija table. A Catholic silver cross had been prepared tied by a chain, a ouija table, a transparent glass, a small table and a steel container.
The container allows you to put everything in it and burn the material and then let the container sink on a river to drive out the evil spirits if it went wrong.

We held our hands holding the Christian cross. My buddy was talking, asking if his grandfather could hear us, if he was there, asking for a sign of his presence.

But after 10 minutes there was no answer. So I decided to speak myself and ask for anyone to be here. We were in the dark that was pretty scary.
But after 10 minutes of invocation no answer. We decide to put everything away.
But that’s when………. The chain holding the cross was broken. A silver chain that we held in our hands and that was not damaged was finally broken in half.
No explanation, it’s very weird and we were scared enough about the ahahah moment
Killian Torlois
Killian Torlois

Back to top Go down

Post by Binson Mathilde Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:34 am

When I see the word supernatural I think directly of vampires, werewolves, witches, hunters...
What I especially like is legend that it can exist on it as we see in series like Vampire diaries which is centered on vampires or teen wolf centered on werewolves and hunters and other legendary characters. But there is also Twilight which I find is based on a very well known legend of werewolf vs vampire relationships with the fact that they are enemies which is found in a lot of documents talking about these supernatural people.
So I would like to talk about ghosts that come to haunt the "living world", I would not go so far as to say that the souls of the dead do not come back to haunt us but I think that it is perhaps necessary to see it to believe it. I also wanted to discuss the day of the dead in Mexico, which is a Mexican tradition where we celebrate the defunts of his family by making an altar with pictures, making them eat, putting flowers, decorating their graves. I think there is a part of the supernatural to believe that this day the dead come back to see if the living of their families think and celebrate their disappearances. I find the film Coco very interesting to understand this Mexican tradition.

Binson Mathilde

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelQuantin Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:37 pm

I don't believe in the supernatural because for me there is always a reason at a sound or at a move of something.
But I love story about this subject and particullary movies because I know it's impossible in the reality so I just like the moment and look at the reaction of people with me who are scared, that so funny.

AxelQuantin

Back to top Go down

Post by noemie michenot Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:29 pm

This week, we are going to discuss about super natural. First I love watch super natural film, my favorite one is conjuring. However I don’t know if I believe in spirits, I thing you need to live a particular experience to believe in it. As long as you don’t be confront with spirit you cannot really believe in it.

noemie michenot

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa.chivot Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:41 pm

The supernatural is a very interesting and rather attractive subject. Personally I don't really have an opinion on whether the supernatural exists for real or not because we can't say that spirits, reincarnations or even the presence of a parallel world exists because nothing has been scientifically proven. On the other hand, many unexplained facts can make us doubt!
So for me, the possibility of the existence of the supernatural is possible but in any case I believe in the energies of the body, a subject that I will not develop here!

lisa.chivot

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Figueira Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:19 pm

I don't believe in supernatural. Often, on youtube we can see videos of supernatural but viewers search and find the fake of the supernatural. Supernatural it's only to make buzz on internet or television. All things can be explain.

Thomas Figueira

Back to top Go down

Post by Julia Ceaux Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:02 pm

I don’t believe in the supernatural, maybe it exists because there are a lot of things that we cannot explain and maybe there are others that we ignore (most certainly). I think that one begins to believe in the supernatural from the moment when one does not understand something, that one has not found a rational reason, but it is not because one does not has not found that there is none. If we walked around in the Middle Ages with a flashlight, everyone would think that it was magic or witchcraft, but magic is just something that we cannot yet explain scientifically.

Julia Ceaux

Back to top Go down

Post by Tmaulin Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:10 pm

Super natural is an evenement that we can't explain by rational reason like objects which move alone, legendary beast, man with strange power… Personally I don’t believe it because I believe that what I see anything can have a rational explanation. But behind this I like film around this subject. That's all I have to say about that because it it doesn't really inspire me

Tmaulin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathilde Guillaume Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:14 pm

People are often rational when it comes to talking about the supernatural. However, in my opinion, not seeing something is not a reason to not believe in his presence. So, without believing in vampires or other fantasy people from movies, I think that things remain inexplicable (don't think about ghosts or unrealistic things), like aura, spirits, natural objects...

Mathilde Guillaume

Back to top Go down

S2 week 5 - Super natural Empty Super natural

Post by Pierre Faivre Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:08 pm

I am someone who does not know what he thinks of this subject. I tell myself that ghosts, spirits cannot exist but if I watch a horror film which talks about that, I will not manage to sleep because I will believe that there are spirits in my room. But I don't believe at all the paranormal facts that are filmed, because everything that we can find on the internet (photos and videos) can be very easily modified to make the buzz.

Pierre Faivre

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:57 pm

The super-natural is something completely abstract. When you are small you are made up by superheroes, you want to be one, you want to be able to fly, run super fast ... When you grow up, you no longer think much of superheroes but rather of spirits. Some stories are told by people and it's hard to believe, but maybe it's true?

Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joep-L Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:29 pm

yo.
super natural is very scary, but not for me no no no.
I don't believe in that, so i don't know what to say about it.
Maybe that when i was young with my brother we were watching some tv shows over super natural, and we were so scary man !!!!
but we were young so cheers
otherwise i remember a video over a bridge and ervery time when dogs were walking over it they just jumped.
Joep-L
Joep-L

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian FLANNERY Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:18 am

Throughout history and all the changes humans have encountered, super natural thoughts and beliefs have never disapeared. It's as old as mankind itself. I personnaly believe that supernatural events are POSSIBLE but not certain. I do believe that if there were supernatural beings and events, we could scientifically explain it. The thing is that people fight supernatural with science but maybe we should try to find out what the supernatural actually is (scientifically speaking) if it exists. Just because science cant prove or explain something dosn't mean that it dosn't exist ! 100 years ago, the idea of LEDs and smartphones never existed and would have looked like sorcery but science evolved... People should just stay open minded and maybe dissociate supernatural and religions.
Christian FLANNERY
Christian FLANNERY

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Goichon Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:35 pm

According to Wikipedia , the concept of the supernatural encompasses all that is inexplicable by the scientific understanding of the laws of nature but nevertheless supported by believers to exist. [ 1] Examples include immaterial beings such as angels, gods and spirits, and claimed human abilities such as magic, telekinesis, precognition and extrasensory perception. I don't know if I believe in this kind of thing because some things are inexplicable and maybe I've watched too many movies too. No, more seriously if we're talking about ghosts, I'd say I don't believe in them, I don't think a demon haunts a house but I believe more in residual energy. The entity may appear to be lost in a time warp. That is to say, the spirit is not really there, only its energy is. The more intensely the person has lived and the more importance they attach to what has happened to them (event), the stronger the residual energy will be detectable after their death. So the energy makes a significant and repetitive movement that it remembers having arrived. This energy is produced by traces emitted by thoughts belonging to a person when he was alive.

Emma Goichon

Back to top Go down

Post by GERON Eva Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:57 pm

Actually i look a serie on Netflix called "Outlander" and the story is about a woman who lives during the 60's in France. During a walk with her husband she discovers the stones of Craigh Na Dun. These stones are magic. Indeed when she retourn the next day to harvest flowers, she touchs the stones with her two hands and she is transported two hundreds years before in Scotland. This teleportation it's a supernatural phenomen because it's scientificly impossible.

GERON Eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloé Meyraud Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:49 pm

I hate anything close to supernatural because it scares me ahah! I hate movies because I can't even watch them, I hide my eyes all the way or I scream... Even at night sometimes I'm not comfortable, because I don't know if I believe in it or not. In fact, I think that normally, if you believe in something it means that it exists, but I've never seen anything and even in any case I never want to see anything! I even think I'd rather be next to a spider... no I'm kidding.

Cloé Meyraud

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentine Berron Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:09 am

I don't have the super natural things, all the super natural movies, books, documentaries really don't interest me. I don't know what to say about it because I'm never interested so I don't have a resource. I would have liked that teleportation exists because I find that transport is a real waste of time, it's expensive and pollutes the planet. But we should not use it too much and be reasonable. The second thing would be to relive things from the past, without modifying them otherwise the future would not be good and would depend too much on the past.

Valentine Berron

Back to top Go down

Post by desaunay amaury Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:13 am

I don't think about stuff like that but I had an history like that in a a old house and a little village in Dordogne. we are with my family in an old house all in wood and when we eating we heard some noise upstairs but nothing else. I sleepted upstairs during the night and juste before go to bed I want to go to the toilet but impossible they was locked. At morning my mom was washing all the house and she want to clean the toilet be she also can't open the door. The fact is that those toilet was close from inside cause the key was inside and their is not window in it.

desaunay amaury

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next