UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S2 week 5 - Super natural

+24
desaunay amaury
Valentine Berron
Cloé Meyraud
GERON Eva
Emma Goichon
Christian FLANNERY
Joep-L
Louis
Pierre Faivre
Mathilde Guillaume
Tmaulin
Julia Ceaux
Thomas Figueira
lisa.chivot
noemie michenot
AxelQuantin
Binson Mathilde
Killian Torlois
BARRAUD Jeanne
Cloé
Virginie GAUDRIAUD
Paul Bressy
Marie LEQUEC
GAILLARD Marin
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

S2 week 5 - Super natural - Page 2 Empty Re: S2 week 5 - Super natural

Post by Corentin roger Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:04 pm

the supernatural aspect is a very difficult aspect to understand and very difficult to describe that is why we have researchers who are looking into this phenomenon and are looking for explanations. For my part I do not really have an opinion on this particular phenomenon

Corentin roger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dulinge Emma Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:50 pm

This week we owe it to the supernatural. I think there really is such a thing. I've had some pretty strange experiences at home. One day I woke up in my room and I discovered a big puddle of water when it hadn't rained last night, and I didn't have a water bottle or anything in my room, I never understood what had happened. Sometimes in my room I could also hear footsteps behind the wall of my room, I could hear a person walking with heels. One day I came home through my garden and I realized that my room was not at all stuck to the neighbours' wall so I could never hear his footsteps.
Moreover, it often happens to me when I walk or drive by, that street lights go out when I pass by...
Frankly I am not really reassured.
Attention sensitive subject Smile

Dulinge Emma

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Romain Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:51 am

The supernatural is a subject that everyone has heard of at least one day in their life. Some people devote their lives to these supernatural phenomena like ghost hunters. Films are devoted to these supernatural phenomena, this can range from the children's film with the casper ghost to the horror film Annabelle.

Weiss Romain

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucie LEFEVRE Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:38 am

We have to talk about super natural, but I admit it's not a subject that inspires me very much.
So I'm going to talk about a Netflix series I'm watching right now: The Punsiher.
In this series, a man calls him the punisher because he is the man who kills the most people but he kills only those who do not respect the law and have not been put in prison (it must be admitted that he no longer respects the law). But if I speak of him on this subject it is because this man, has the power to remain alive even after 3 seasons when he received many bullets, many blows, and he was disfigured. I have 2 episodes left but I don't feel like he's going to die in those last episodes. This man is super natural

Lucie LEFEVRE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2