UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stage and experiences

+10
Judi Vergnaud
samantha valentin
TISNE Floriane
LucasWDM
Matteo bello
baptistebordron
sroesler
Gaborit Valentin
Trawalé Nathan
Hugo Pasquier
14 posters

Go down

Stage and experiences Empty Stage and experiences

Post by Hugo Pasquier Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:37 pm

OK, talk about you L2 stage, or all your works experiences. As you want.

Hugo Pasquier

Back to top Go down

Stage and experiences Empty Re: Stage and experiences

Post by Hugo Pasquier Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:43 pm

So, what can I say about my stage? In my minor speciality, it's not really what I imagine before. I hope seriously that would be better next year because it's absolutly not what I want to do in the future.. But there is good points in my major speciality, in fact, athletism is really my favorite sport and share this passion with young people is really interesting. Ok, there is some children who are difficult to manage but it's the really of coaching and I think it's a job that I could do few years without any problem. I like it and it's very interesting, anytime.

Hugo Pasquier

Back to top Go down

Post by Trawalé Nathan Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:45 pm

Today my internship structure is a football club. I practice on a 15 year old category for coaching. But for my coming years I have a project with a team which evolves in national for which I will be able to practise as a coach but also as a physical trainer.

Trawalé Nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaborit Valentin Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:11 am

I do my stage in a Box of CrossFit, in Crossfit Nightwing. It's the second years I do my stage here. Stage was very interesting but since November best coach of the box leave for go at Chalon sur Saône, this coach make every wod and they was very interesting. But now he leaves and it's the other coach who take wod and it's not very interesting and there is no real logic. But I like Crossfit and I like to give lessons.

Gaborit Valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by sroesler Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:06 pm

I start my stage on sempteber, i was football coach with a children ( under 9). While i was deputy with feminine adult. But on Februray i have to change and now i'm a coach on the under 11 categories. I prefer that because with the feminine and the under 9 i'm a deputy but it's pretty boring to obey. Now i'm free i can do anithing i want whit my young team, that was very exiting and thanks to me these boy will all become a professional football player. (I'm joking of course thank's to me all will become homeless person haha)

sroesler

Back to top Go down

Post by baptistebordron Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:46 am

I begin my first stage on september as a football coach of children in the category U11. So, I'm verry happy to keep this category like last year. In the first part of this season we lost a lot of match but now the children have progressed and so we won. And my second stage as a physical trainer always in football with the category U14.

baptistebordron

Back to top Go down

Post by Matteo bello Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:27 pm

In my stage i do anything i do anything unfortunately, normally i need to di 25 hours of pratice and 25 hours of observational, I do just the observation. It is boring but it is mine who need to improve my self, normally the stage help you but for me this stage is just a decline of learning but don't worry John !! I do recherche for learn but I can't do pratice, for exemple I'm slowed down fr give lessons.I'm note matters or bad thnigs than, I can't improve or move because i do not know them.Whell finish for me stage this years i count well take a better stage the next year. Very Happy

Matteo bello

Back to top Go down

Post by LucasWDM Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:35 pm

Thanks to the stage, we get even closer from the "work's world" but in my opinion we should better have 2 whole days a week to go there and work on real shit rather than some stupid bullshit classes that has sometimes no interest for our future..(except english of course)

LucasWDM

Back to top Go down

Stage and experiences Empty Stage and experience

Post by TISNE Floriane Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:44 pm

Hello, hello, on this subject, I do not have a lot to say because I am not doing an internship this year. I have redone my first semester of L1 this year and I am doing the second semester of L2 right now. I decided not to do an internship this year because the internship report is very complicated and it's a big workload. So I decided to devote myself to my L2 and to recover the courses of the first semester of second year to advance for the month of June and next year.

TISNE Floriane

Back to top Go down

Post by samantha valentin Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:40 am

My internship consists of coaching a women's rugby team in U15. I do it in my rugby club on Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings. I train them for two hours and coach them during tournaments. My internship consists of coaching a women's rugby team in U15. I do it in my rugby club on Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings. I train them for two hours and coach them during tournaments.

samantha valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Judi Vergnaud Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:10 am

For my major speciality I made my stage in my football club, I train young people to play football and I enjoy this but my personality don't correspond at the one of a good coach so I think in the future I will not be a football coach. For my minor speciality i'm a fitness trainer with an other football club and I really enjoy this I helped injury people to restart sport with some musculation or coordination and I do all the warm-up before training and match. It's very interesting because I go also in training center of profesionnal team like Nantes, Niort or Bordeaux

Judi Vergnaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Aymericedouard Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:27 am

This year, with the ES speciality, we need to have two stages. I do the first one on a Crossfit box in La Rochelle called Rupella Crossfit and the second one on Cresend'eau it's a water fitness structure. there are very interesting because of the complementary oh this two-stages. I see different public and they come to different reason and that shows me a different vision of sport. I work on my animation skill and my knowledge on the universe of Crossfit and water-fitness.

Aymericedouard

Back to top Go down

Post by Grondin Thomas Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:43 am

Hello John,
This year I need to do two stages of 50 hours. I choose to do one at C.H.A.A in Angoulême and the other at the COSMIC volley-ball in la Couronne. In the first I need to coach and animate people who start in Weightlifting. The other is a stage of physical preparation and the most interesting for me because I Don't realy like weightlifting… I choose to do in a club of volley ball because I love this sport and then it is easier to work on things when you like it.
I also had a stage in third class in college. I chose to do with an achitect because before I Didn't know what I realy want to do later. I really like this stage but I prefer sport et physical preparation.

Grondin Thomas

Back to top Go down

Stage and experiences Empty stage

Post by jeanneau killian Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:30 pm

for me my internships are very important I learn a lot and that really opened my mind and I really want to make it my job
after I know it will be hard
physical preparation with the hope of angouleme soyals is really great with a touch close to hurting and everything
the framework and great with vision on the training
but hurting them is the most important because we see the evolution of their pathology
until reathletisation and resumption of competition

jeanneau killian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:27 pm

I don't know if subject stages and experiences mean our L2 stage or anterior stages and maybe experiences that we kan habe befoer now so I will talk about my anterior experiences because I thing everybody will talk about his L2 stage. I don't have a lot of experiences in my life, I only worked with my BNSSA as beatch supervisor or swimming pool supervisor. My professional experiences are only in summer (without my 100 hours in L2) and I'm scary to enter in job life with so little.

Dorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down