UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

s2 w2 Integrate...handicapped ....society

+32
Hugo Seguin
BEGUE simon
R naceri
Pierrick
grammont.theo
Léo Meirinhos
Corentin FAITY
Julien Causeur
Charlie vieira
Fusiller Simon
Enzo Bourgeaux
Maria Caulot
djibril17
PELLADEAUD Kilian
julien blay
Marcuccini Luigi
Léoauguin
Vince Lepine
Lemarquis Mathis
diogocalheirosantamarinha
Gaspard Pouzin
Charlotte Denis
VINIANE Méline
margotgregoire
Pierre Bonnefont
Valentin Delias
Ribault Geoffrey
Tom Régnier
Nathan Raveraud
thibault maret
Louis XVI
Admin
36 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

s2 w2 Integrate...handicapped ....society - Page 2 Empty Re: s2 w2 Integrate...handicapped ....society

Post by Corentin FAITY Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:01 pm

In recent years, much has been done to ensure that disabled people are better integrated into society, for example, I know that in some cities, Work has been done at bus stops so that wheelchair users can access public transport. however, it is not enough. I spoke with a person I helped on the street who was in a wheelchair and she told me that in the cities, some sidewalks were not large enough for her to normally walk on, so she had to drive on the road. Besides, she told me it was abnormal to pay so much for her house,then she had to, so she could live a normal life. so yes things are done to facilitate the integration of disabled people into society but more needs to be done

Corentin FAITY

Back to top Go down

s2 w2 Integrate...handicapped ....society - Page 2 Empty Re: s2 w2 Integrate...handicapped ....society

Post by Léo Meirinhos Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:19 pm

The topic of this week is how to integrate handicapped in the society. There is several way to integrate handicapped in the society. We can integrate them by the sport. If handicapped play sport with other person, handicapped or not. It can developed many qualities for all person. For handicapped because they play with person not handicapped and they can see new persons. And for people are not handicapped they can be happy to do sport.

Léo Meirinhos

Back to top Go down

Post by grammont.theo Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:11 pm

I find that the disabled are better and better integrated into society and that is a very good thing. We leave them less and less sides as in the field of sport for example. A lot of sports are created especially for them and it's cool like basketball for example where matches are played in a row with specific rules ect ... In addition to that the matches are publicized, they do not put forward that the flagship sports such as football. We try less and less to exclude them from society we must continue on this path

grammont.theo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierrick Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:15 pm

integrate handicap in society it's something i realy care, this years i will participate at the JNSH ( journée national du sport et du handicap) we have to help poeple in a situation of handicap to live theire life in good situation

Pierrick

Back to top Go down

Post by R naceri Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:57 pm

Hi John,
I think that before, the society was not adapted at the person who are an handicap. But more and more public places are beginning to be equipped of adapted devices. Especially in the sport where accommodation is take in place to the various handicaps. For exemple, in the swimming pool, there are different APAS's students who help handicaped persons and put exercises to make them practice despite their handicap. So now for me, lot of adapted things are take in place only for handicaped people and I think it's cool.

R naceri

Back to top Go down

s2 w2 Integrate...handicapped ....society - Page 2 Empty A national day for handicap integration

Post by BEGUE simon Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:36 pm

I gonna talk about a national day in France. It is called "Journée nationale du sport - handicap". It is a project of a national association of STAPS, the ANESTAPS. It manages all of actions and projects of every STAPS association in France. The ANESTAPS creat this national day to promote the handi-sport. So, the association of STAPS Angoulême manage this day in our little city. It will be the 25th march this year, on the "place du champ de mars". There will be different activity, some sports for disabled people. There will also be the television : France 3. We have invited some famous top athlete in sitting volleyball. This wiil be a very interesting day, with beautiful exchanges and sharing. Please, come and see. Very Happy We will be more proud if we see you playing sitting volleyball.

BEGUE simon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Seguin Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:35 pm

In the ancient time, i can understand that it was difficult to take care about handicapped people. But today, everybody can live, even if they are injured, or sick. So, one of the issues of our time is to correctly integrate all of us to the society. With our section (adapted physical activities and healty), we are trained to take care about such public. The final idea is to conduct these people to autonomy. So there are to kinds of sport in order to it : handi sports and adapted sports. The difference between these two kinds of sports is that the adapted ones are practiced by intellectual defective, and the handi ones are practiced by physical handicapped people. In my opinion, it is actually more difficult to take care about intellectual defective people than physical handicapped ones, because sometimes they can seem in another world, not with us. It can be hard to make the focus on us and to make them understand what we want them to do.

Hugo Seguin

Back to top Go down

s2 w2 Integrate...handicapped ....society - Page 2 Empty handicap and intégration

Post by Mathis Hayet Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:07 pm

today we are going to talk about the integration of disabled people in society. Indeed, it is very complicated for people with disabilities to integrate into society today because society puts people in boxes. To help people we can use sport which can allow them to create social ties but also allow them to flourish in an activity

Mathis Hayet

Back to top Go down

Post by RDebarre Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:30 pm

Hi John, how are you ?
I study in the world of disability. So obviously, I would like the disabled to be better appreciated by society.
Today, there are not enough structures made for them. People make fun of them and have no respect for them. There is still a lot of discrimination and I find it unfair because they are people like the others who have the same rights as everyone ...

RDebarre

Back to top Go down

Post by Mateo Zientek Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:35 pm

Hi john,
This year i did work with many person in situation of hadicap.
i have the chance to see some people who have a real job.
But it's really hard for them to be integrate in the society.
i also see restaurant in Paris with 80% of the worker have an handicap.
I found it really good but they also say that some people are not at ease from this.

Mateo Zientek

Back to top Go down

Post by Petit Valentin Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:11 pm

The integration of the peoples who have a handicap is in expansion. A lot of structure help this kind of the population. Now is more easy for them to have an education, to practice sports etc.. But there is still a lot things to improve.

Petit Valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2