UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you do during holidays

+23
KylianMalavergne
Cedric Edet
Legrand Gwendal
Romain BERTRAND
Romain Robert
Lola ESPOSITO-FARESE
ecolde01
Clément Blanchet
Léna Le Bondé
Saou Saber
GUEHO Timothe
LuceGaetan
Admin
Louis Alter
loreena martin
Jardin victoire
Laurine Avinio
Louis-Patxi MOREAU
Ulysse TRAN
Rgnicolas
LEQUET Manon
camille crochet
Estelle Arrivé
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What did you do during holidays - Page 2 Empty Re: What did you do during holidays

Post by Jardin victoire Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:55 pm

During my holidays I first took care of my little brother. He injured himself during his first week back (our first week of vacation), at rugby. He is in a military high school in Paris. Today we know what he has: ligaments and double fracture of the meniscus. She’s 85 years old and she’s losing her mind, so as soon as I get some free time, I go to her, and then we talk a lot, we make pancakes, I do her nails, or we go for a drive downtown. The rest of the holiday time I worked, I did some babysittings and then I saw my friends.

Jardin victoire

Back to top Go down

What did you do during holidays - Page 2 Empty Re: What did you do during holidays

Post by romain mercher-gaëtan Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:21 am

During my holiday, I had my handball workouts be one workout a day, plus I took the opportunity to go to my parents and my little brothers as well as friends. I also took the opportunity to review the midterms.

romain mercher-gaëtan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugo Delage Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:17 pm

During the last vacation, I did nothing very special. I rested (well not much, parties with friends ...). I was also able to climb on a few cliffs outdoors, I also did freestyle mountain biking, it's one of my favorite sports and I can't do it often so I took advantage of it. I also revised a little to give myself a good conscience. However, I did not go on vacation somewhere ... it will be for a next time.

Ugo Delage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2