UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 6 and holiday week Discussion

+7
Emma Failly
Anastasia Garros
Admin
Marvin_Menou
Flora Clement
Salma Elassali
Lea METIFET
11 posters

Go down

Week 6 and holiday week Discussion Empty Week 6 and holiday week Discussion

Post by Admin Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:30 pm

Okay, I know you've got lots of work blah blah blah! so for this week all you have to do is write about something interesting (or not) that you are going to do/have done during the week's "vacation". I want you to return to the thread later and read the other comments and then comment on at least one of them.

See you soon .
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 6 and holiday week Discussion Empty Re: Week 6 and holiday week Discussion

Post by Lea METIFET Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:46 pm

During my holidays I will not do something really interesting so my comment will be boring, sorry…!  I will especially have a big rest, I will also progress on my homework in order to have a calm month of March because Mr Rampnoux said that after the holidays the rhythm will be important. I will progress on my internship research. I will also enjoy my family, my boyfriend and my friends. The only thing that will be a little interesting is that I will probably go in Paris in order to see a member of my family. I already went to Paris but I never visited the Museum of the Louvre and the Museum Grévin and I would like to do it. I would also like to be a spectator during a TV show but I don’t know if I will have the time to do it because we will only stay 2 days.
I hope that everybody will enjoy their holidays!
See U!

Lea METIFET

Back to top Go down

Post by Salma Elassali Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:57 pm

Like léa I haven’t planned to do some important things during the holidays,  except for progressing in my homework and look for an internship. Maybe I will visit Bordeaux but it's not a sure thing.

Salma Elassali

Back to top Go down

Week 6 and holiday week Discussion Empty Boring Holidays...

Post by Flora Clement Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:19 pm

Like my two others friends, I don’t have scheduled something really interesting expect do my homework… Because I love it (I’m joking). As said Léa, Mr Rampnoux had say that we will have a lot of works during the month of March. Between exams and files (Nearly… 5 files), this represent a lot of work and time. More than, I should find my internship... So I don’t have really time to enjoy my holidays. I just want to say good luck to my all my classmate for this scarry next month ! See you soon !Wink

Flora Clement

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin_Menou Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:34 am

I didn't plan on doing something interesting this week. Just hoping I won't spend too much time with homeworks. If the weather is good I'll try to do some activities outside like jogging. Also I'll try to see some friends but most of them are not on holidays this week...

Marvin_Menou

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:54 am

Marvin_Menou wrote:I didn't plan on doing something interesting this week. Just hoping I won't spend too much time with homeworks. If the weather is good I'll try to do some activities outside like jogging. Also I'll try to see some friends but most of them are not on holidays this week...

You could do your video. Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:57 am

Lea METIFET wrote:During my holidays I will not do something really interesting so my comment will be boring, sorry…!  I will especially have a big rest, I will also progress on my homework in order to have a calm month of March because Mr Rampnoux said that after the holidays the rhythm will be important. I will progress on my internship research. I will also enjoy my family, my boyfriend and my friends. The only thing that will be a little interesting is that I will probably go in Paris in order to see a member of my family. I already went to Paris but I never visited the Museum of the Louvre and the Museum Grévin and I would like to do it. I would also like to be a spectator during a TV show but I don’t know if I will have the time to do it because we will only stay 2 days.
I hope that everybody will enjoy their holidays!
See U!

I haven't visited Paris in over 20 years but there are some beautiful museums and monuments. No idea about TV shows and the only one I watch is on Monday after getting back from teaching you - The song lyric one with Nagy Embarassed
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Garros Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:26 pm

Like my classmates, Lea, Flora and Salma, I’m going to do nothing thrilling during the week's vacation. I’ll work on the different projects we have to hand in. Then, I’ll try to send the most applications as I can for my internship. However, I know that this month will be awful regarding work and pressure that’s why I’ll try to do my utmost to take time to rest and spend it with my family and my friends.

I wish you all nice holidays  Smile  !

Anastasia Garros

Back to top Go down

Week 6 and holiday week Discussion Empty holidays

Post by Emma Failly Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:49 pm

First, I am really happy to be in vacation!!! At the moment,i do many things, my homework, a chocolate pear "charlotte" because me and my boy friend have a dinner tonight with a couple of friends, I played sports in my gym with my mother, i sleep a lot because i love that !! But on Thursday , me my boyfriend , my mom and my little sister who is 4 years old , we will going in pyrénées for 4 days, for skiing, tobogganing and many other things as a family. My little sister has never seen the mountains so i will try to learn to her how to skiing and my mom is not going on vacation for many years so I think that we will have fun. I'm happy because i will be with the 3 most important people in my life so I intend to enjoy it !!!

Again, I love the mountain air, it really feels good. I can think of other things than work. Then, apparently we will have a the good weather so I hope to come back with color face ! Very Happy

To finish I wish a great holiday for everyone! Kiss Wink

Emma Failly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:15 pm

Emma Failly wrote:First, I am really happy to be in vacation!!! At the moment,i do many things, my homework, a chocolate pear "charlotte" because me and my boy friend have a dinner tonight with a couple of friends, I played sports in my gym with my mother, i sleep a lot because i love that !! But on Thursday , me my boyfriend , my mom and my little sister who is 4 years old , we will going in pyrénées for 4 days, for skiing, tobogganing and many other things as a family. My little sister has never seen the mountains so i will try to learn to her how to skiing and my mom is not going on vacation for many years so I think that we will have fun. I'm happy because i will be with the 3 most important people in my life so I intend to enjoy it !!!

Again, I love the mountain air, it really feels good. I can think of other things than work. Then, apparently we will have a the good weather so I hope to come back with color face ! Very Happy

To finish I wish a great holiday for everyone! Kiss Wink

So I'm not one of your 3 most important people? No

Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Florence M. Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:41 pm

I'm currently in Toulon on the French Riviera.
I planned to see my mum, my brother and some friends as well. I didn't plan to work a lot on my homeworks.

Have good holidays !

Florence M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:43 pm

Florence M. wrote:I'm currently in Toulon on the French Riviera.
I planned to see my mum, my brother and some friends as well. I didn't plan to work a lot on my homeworks.

Have good holidays !

So far you've succeeded. Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathieu Rose Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:32 pm

Well, I think my life during holidays won’t be funnier than the other (family, friends, blah blah blah) so:

During my holidays, I’m going to the Moon for the first time. The air is pleasant and purifying the skin.
Currently, I’m breeding unicorns in Australia. They’re nice but too temperamental.
Finally, at the end of the week, I go back to France to give a big concert at the Stade de France

AMAZING! Smile

Mathieu Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:24 pm

Mathieu Rose wrote:Well, I think my life during holidays won’t be funnier than the other (family, friends, blah blah blah) so:

During my holidays, I’m going to the Moon for the first time. The air is pleasant and purifying the skin.
Currently, I’m breeding unicorns in Australia.  They’re nice but too temperamental.
Finally, at the end of the week, I go back to France to give a big concert at the Stade de France

AMAZING! Smile

Can you bring back whatever it is you're smoking?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lu YUAN Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:08 pm

Tomorrow I’ll go hiking with my chinese friends in Pyrenees, so I have to finish all my works today. Fortunately, I have been almost finished through the efforts of a whole week. ( I started them on last Friday ) I hope we will have a nice trip in the mountain.

We have 10 persons, we rented a villa next to the mountain and very close to Lourdes. We will stay there for 3 days. We are just like a big family, we often get together during the New Year. ( Today is the last day of the Chinese New Year. ) I’m very happy to have friends like them when I’m in foreign country, I also miss my parents and friends in China.

I hope I will have time to comment the discussion when I come back. Very Happy

Lu YUAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Lu YUAN Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:09 pm

Tomorrow I’ll go hiking with my chinese friends in Pyrenees, so I have to finish all my works today. Fortunately, I have been almost finished through the efforts of a whole week. ( I started them on last Friday ) I hope we will have a nice trip in the mountain.

We have 10 persons, we rented a villa next to the mountain and very close to Lourdes. We will stay there for 3 days. We are just like a big family, we often get together during the New Year. ( Today is the last day of the Chinese New Year. ) I’m very happy to have friends like them when I’m in foreign country, I also miss my parents and friends in China.

I hope I will have time to comment the discussion when I come back. Very Happy

Lu YUAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:11 pm

Have fun Lu and be careful of the yetis.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Week 6 and holiday week Discussion Empty NOTHING

Post by Elodie Gautreau Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:46 pm

I could use the past to explain what i've done But i'm affraid that youask me the differents way to use the past.

During my holidays , i did nothing. Okey, i drank (beer, wine, water, orange juice), i took shower (1 or 2 per day), i watch TV (in French ouhouh I'm a bad girl). I went to parties, i slept A LOT! I ate chips, Barbecue, Mc Do, letuce, tomatoes, chocolate (again and again). And i though about my future. I dreamed of an ideal boyfriend (only in my dreams). I spoke with my friends about everything.

To conclude I can say that was perfect holidays, like ever and I just needed to come back to the CEPE Evil or Very Mad (JOKE).

Elodie Gautreau

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:19 am

Elodie Gautreau wrote:I could use the past to explain what i've done But i'm affraid that youask me the differents way to use the past.

During my holidays , i did nothing. Okey, i drank (beer, wine, water, orange juice), i took shower (1 or 2 per day), i watch TV (in French ouhouh I'm a bad girl). I went to parties, i slept A LOT! I ate chips, Barbecue, Mc Do, letuce, tomatoes, chocolate (again and again). And i though about my future. I dreamed of an ideal boyfriend (only in my dreams). I spoke with my friends about everything.

To conclude I can say that was perfect holidays, like ever and I just needed to come back to the CEPE Evil or Very Mad  (JOKE).

Why tv in French? Surely it sounds better in English!

You shouldn't be upset with your return to the CEPE maybe your ideal boyfriend is here. Is that Mat I see entering the building cheers
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Week 6 and holiday week Discussion Empty Holid... Back-to-school already ?!

Post by MarineFoucat Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:46 pm

I started my holidays with a weekend in Toulouse seeing my friends and family, it was sooo rejoicing Very Happy And I spent the rest of this (very mini little short) week in Lyon, where my mother moved for work from Toulouse (snif) since the beginning of the year. There we enjoyed time together, discovering the city, going shopping, visiting Annecy (from just 1 hour by car)... We also spent some time each of us to our professionnal business (preparing among others my "How to" video Laughing ). And I also took the opportunity to visit two of my Erasmus friends from last year who are living in Lyon (it was soooo nostalgic to remind us about our year in Ireland Crying or Very sad ).

This week permited me to recharge my batteries pretty well... until my train from Lyon to Angoulême announced a delay of 1h45 in the middle of the way (near Poitiers) because of an accident on the rail lines... I arrived in my appartment at 1:50 in the morning cheers ! Welcome back in Angoulême... Suspect

(Yes I discovered the existence of the emoticons...)

MarineFoucat

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:03 am

MarineFoucat wrote:I started my holidays with a weekend in Toulouse seeing my friends and family, it was sooo rejoicing Very Happy And I spent the rest of this (very mini little short) week in Lyon, where my mother moved for work from Toulouse (snif) since the beginning of the year. There we enjoyed time together, discovering the city, going shopping, visiting Annecy (from just 1 hour by car)... We also spent some time each of us to our professionnal business (preparing among others my "How to" video Laughing ). And I also took the opportunity to visit two of my Erasmus friends from last year who are living in Lyon (it was soooo nostalgic to remind us about our year in Ireland Crying or Very sad ).

This week permited me to recharge my batteries pretty well... until my train from Lyon to Angoulême announced a delay of 1h45 in the middle of the way (near Poitiers) because of an accident on the rail lines... I arrived in my appartment at 1:50 in the morning cheers ! Welcome back in Angoulême... Suspect

(Yes I discovered the existence of the emoticons...)

Lyon is a long way but at least there are regular cheap flights from Bordeaux (maybe Poitiers too?) which may be easier than the train. My daughter lives in Grenoble and it's a long drive! Sounds like you had a good week anyway.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:04 am

oops forgot to put an emoticon there! Embarassed
Admin
Admin
Admin