UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 1 subject Sports

+17
Louis Alter
ferchaud flavien
melissagherras
felix merle
tiphaine pimond
Antoine Renoux
KylianMalavergne
Zoe GALEA
léatramblé
Jules Gendreau
chloé robin
Poitou Baptiste
Laurine Avinio
Swann Giraud
Estelle Arrivé
Adrien Sabourin
Admin
21 posters

Go down

Week 1 subject Sports Empty Week 1 subject Sports

Post by Admin Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:30 am

You chose it. At least 50 words that interest me. Don't write in French and use a translator, write in English and just use a translator for single words you don't know.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 1 subject Sports Empty Re: Week 1 subject Sports

Post by Adrien Sabourin Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:21 am

I speak sport last year and last year and more... It's current. I hope don't redoubled again because this subject is common. In confinement i pratice sport in start and in end. I stay in my sofa long, long, very long time. I play sports games.
I watch world championnship of darts in the 21 canal. It's a good surprise. I'm interest more and more to Formula 1 and in moment i follow the french tour.

Adrien Sabourin

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle Arrivé Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:51 am

For me sport is a mean to decompress, to clear is head and evacuate the bad emotions. In my opinion the best sport for this is swimming. When I swim I think also to my technique and my breathing and I don’t think about what’s bothering me.

Estelle Arrivé

Back to top Go down

Week 1 subject Sports Empty Sports

Post by Swann Giraud Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:58 pm

This week, we chose to speak about sports.
I would like to speak especially about benefits of sports. Indeed, today we know that sport are very important for health. Sport permit to dealing with stress, he permits cell renewal, and when you do sport, you secrete a lot of hormone such as endorphin (pleasure hormone). In addition, a study shows that practice a phisical activity 4 hours after a class, improves capacity of memorisation, with increased blood flow to the hyppocamp. So, it's very important phisically and psychologically to do sport regularly. But there are limits, indeed for a few years now sport is considered such as an addiction : his name is "bigorexie".

Swann Giraud

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurine Avinio Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:42 am

HI! Cool
Since the confinement, I had the impression to hear that the word sport.
At the same time in staps it is the main subject. Otherwize, I like running and swiming Iit's my passion. I did swimming training this summer and I ran too.
Good bye john see you

Laurine Avinio

Back to top Go down

Post by Poitou Baptiste Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:11 pm

Sport... What a boring subject, i feel like it's the same theme every 1st week.
So i don't realy know waht say about it, i can do the cliché of the staps guy and say somthing like : OMG I LOVE SPORT THIS IS ALL MY LIFE, LOOKE MY MUSCLE THEIR SO BIG .
This subject realy not inspiring and interesting me so i will try do do a better thing for a better subject

Poitou Baptiste

Birthday : 2000-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by chloé robin Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:42 pm

We have to speak again about sport today.
When we practice sport there is several goals. First of all, for me sport it’s a way of escape. It’s a way of getting away from it all, I have been practicing sport from a young age. It’s always been a way to clear my head and flourish. Sport gives me a feeling of power. I am lucky to be versatile for most sports activities, especially at university. It’s very important for people to feel superior in an area, for me sport is the area that differentiates me from other.

chloé robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules Gendreau Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:21 pm

The sport is very important in my life, he takes fifty percent of my week. I practice sport, I talk sport, I eat sport, I sleep sport. I don’t see me without to do sport during more a week. The injury is my biggest fear. That’s for that I try to pay attention to my body.

Last edited by Jules Gendreau on Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jules Gendreau

Back to top Go down

Post by léatramblé Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:29 am

Hi!
This week, we have chosen to talk about sport.
We know that sport is very important and is essential for our health. In STAPS, sport occupies an important place throughout our year. I think it also helps reduce stress, evacuate our feelings, it allows us to be ourselves. During the confinement, the sport was appreciated by all. It allowed us to enjoy our loved ones while doing physical activity. It has helped keep our body in shape.
Have a good day Laughing

léatramblé

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:32 am

chloé robin wrote:We have to speak again about sport today.
When we practice sport there is several goals. First of all, for me sport it’s a way of escape. It’s a way of getting away from it all, I have been practicing sport from a young age. It’s always been a way to clear my head and flourish. Sport gives me a feeling of power. I am lucky to be versatile for most sports activities, especially at university. It’s very important for people to feel superior in an area, for me sport is the area that differentiates me from other.

I didn't choose the topic Chloe Sad

Perhaps you can choose the forum topic for this week. send me an email with your suggestion.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe GALEA Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:25 am

Unfortunately I caught the Covid-19 the last week.
This forced me to stay confined in my apartment in Angouleme for a week, without being able to practice sport because of the symptoms.
I had a headache, body aches and fever. I was also very tired.
Not playing sports for several days bothers me a lot mentally and physically. Indeed sport is an integral part of my personality. I can not live without it.

Zoe GALEA

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:29 am

Zoe GALEA wrote:Unfortunately I caught the Covid-19 the last week.
This forced me to stay confined in my apartment in Angouleme for a week, without being able to practice sport because of the symptoms.
I had a headache, body aches and fever. I was also very tired.
Not playing sports for several days bothers me a lot mentally and physically. Indeed sport is an integral part of my personality. I can not live without it.

So how do you feel now? How long does the fever last? When are you allowed to re-join society? We missed you in class (well Chloe did Razz )
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KylianMalavergne Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:24 am

Hello,

So let me tell you about what sport means to me. Sport is a real passion, whether you practice it or watch it. Obviously there are two sports that interest me more than others. Handball and Football. I've been playing handball in clubs since 2012 and I played a few national level games for a while. On the other hand, I only played soccer for 3 years but it's a sport I spend my life watching. Every weekend I watch all the Ligue 1 matches and the matches of the big european teams. The television is only used to watch sports and mainly soccer. The rest doesn't interest me!

KylianMalavergne

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine Renoux Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:36 am

Hi John, I would like to talk about surfing. I discovered this sport first time this summer after work because in Pontaillac there is a surfing school and they are friendly with the lifeguard. So, I had never practice this sport in the past but I had already surfing a wave with a paddle because I practice lifesaving in a club. Anyway, I took a surf and I decide to go in the waves but my friend said " you have to learn the basics to begin surfing". At the moment, the awkwardest moment of my life begin. In fact, I was on the beach and I was on the surf in the sand and I learned to climb on the surf or put my feet correctly to be stand up on the surf. All the people around the beach knew me as the lifeguard of Pontaillac so it was not really funny for me because why did they think abut the lifeguard who learn surfing as them kids of 6 years old. ?! At the end it was a good experience because I learned surfing and it's a really interesting activity and also difficult and physical.

Antoine Renoux

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tiphaine pimond Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:31 pm

Helllo, I am going to talk about the place of sport in my life. It has been a passion for me since childhood. I grew up in a sporting environment thanks to my parents, hig level athletes in figure skating. I practice since I was 3 years old. I thinks sport is important to have a good lifestyle, and allows to expand the social circle with people who have the same center of interest. ¨Playing sports is not limited doing sport is not limited to going to training, it is a personal investment from all points of view

tiphaine pimond

Back to top Go down

Post by felix merle Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:34 pm

Hi professor,
Today i would like to talk about the positive aspects of sport in general and not a particular sport..
First of all,sport unites people, it creates links between people from different cultures because its own culture is anchored in everyone's daily life.
Who has never felt chills watching a game from their favorite team?
Personally my favorite memories are often related to great moments in sport, we are world champions elsewhere Smile
In short, sport, in addition to being good for health, makes you happy and this is very important in a world like this...

felix merle

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by melissagherras Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:48 am

Good morning, John !
Today we are going to talk about sport.
Sport is very important to me because it helps to keep fit.
I know you don't like it and you mess me up a lot ihih, but i have been playing handball for 14 years, i enjoy this sport because it allows me to surpass myself physically and achieve personal goals.
I like teamwork because alone we go faster but together we go further.

Kisses to my favorite teacher!

melissagherras

Back to top Go down

Post by ferchaud flavien Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:38 pm

Sport is a strength from my point of view, each person assimilates to a few things, to be strong in a field. And for me this one is the most rewarding, because it attributes several positive aspects such as physical culture as well as intellectual one and moreover sport is the school of life. Therefore, sport allows us to surpass ourselves and learn.

ferchaud flavien

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Alter Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:30 pm

Sport is a set of physical exercises practised in the form of individual or group games that can lead to competitions. It allows its practitioners to keep in good health, to convey values, to develop their minds, and much more!
Moreover, it is very varied. In fact, there is a multitude of sports that can appeal to anyone. Team sports, individual sports, snow sports, winter sports,...
For me sport is essential to the life of a human being and for me all the inhabitants of this planet should do a sport or a regular activity.
I think that without sport, my life would be different and sad...

Louis Alter

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibaud Denis Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:24 pm

I'm going to talk about football and more particularly women’s soccer.
in the field of sport in general as in football there is often sexism and I would like to talk to you about my vision of things.
Men’s soccer is the most watched sport in the world on the other hand for women’s football this is not at all the case.
30 years ago women’s soccer was almost not in the news alost everyone saw sport only by men .
football was considered a man’s sport.
but in the past years women’s soccer has extent.
Through especially at the World Cup, there are more and more girls playing in clubs.
I’m talking about this because it’s important to me because my mom played soccer for 15 years on a national level and she taught me that girls can be better than boys and that no sport is reserved for boys or girls.

Thibaud Denis

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo-Binchet Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:56 pm

Hello,
Today I will talk to you about sport. The practice of sport is very important in life because it allows us to stay healthy to meet new people but above all to be able to let off steam.
I find team sports to be particularly great because it allows young people to learn to play with everyone regardless of skin color or origins.
All that to say that for me it's one of the most important things in life.

Theo-Binchet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Perdriaud Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:27 pm

Hello,
I'm going to talk about sport. I like sport because is good for our health and decreases the risk of cardiovascular. So it's important to pratice sport one time a week. The sport is also the competitive game like football. It's a better sport for me beacause i play football.

Hugo Perdriaud

Back to top Go down

Post by marine.soumagne Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:11 pm

For me sport is a way to decompress, to let off steam, to think about something other than the problems that we have. It is good for the body, for the health, and our mental health and for the spirit

marine.soumagne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down